User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Dec 2002, 03:58   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Advent Calender Mayhem

Well it is now 1st December

if you have one, its time to open that first window on that advent calender

post what it is in the scenery, and lets try and keep this up till december 25th

(or until the forums die)

Mine is a reindeer, seemingly Rudolph due to the Red Nose
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 04:02   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bloody hell, need to go get one :/
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 04:08   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
A women with no clothes on.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 04:09   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
A women with no clothes on.
Need to get me one of those as well.
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 04:10   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Need to get me one of those as well.
Well you see with my calendar you combine the two. Its special.
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 04:19   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
damn.. i need an advent calendar too :\
it's not dec1st yet though
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 04:21   #7
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Its 3am where i am and im sleepy

I would go to bed but I wet it.
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 07:26   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Window 1: A little elf thingy with a greensuit and a red hat;
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 09:06   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I was actually really annoyed that the advent calenders now go up to new year. And not just for pedantic reasons.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 10:25   #10
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Snowman.

My nan bought me a calender with my name on it just in case anyone comes round and I try to blame a younger sibling. :(((
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 13:21   #11
laney
Queen of England

laney has a spectacular aura aboutlaney has a spectacular aura aboutlaney has a spectacular aura about
santa claus
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 13:32   #12
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 14:04   #13
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
1: A candle :/
2: Rudolph :-)
3: A Christmas tree :o)
4: An Angel (\o/)
25: Stana, teehee... i'm so naughty looking in other windows
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 14:07   #14
Sh0cK
100% Pikey

Sh0cK is an unknown quantity at this point
my DOUBLE winners 2001/2002 season arsenal advent calendar has produced a lil chocolate which wasn't very nice, and it was shaped like a snow flake.
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 15:16   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I dont have one yet, just one off those chocolate ones.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 15:59   #16
Smugs
Major

Smugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Havent bought one yet dont plan to either.

R3 - [None] - 184:10:12
R4 - [FeaR] - 234:25:3 - [MoW]
R5 - [GLX] - XX:XX:8
R6 - [GLX] - 5:13:6 - [MoC]
R7 - [GLX] - 35:XX:13 - [MoC]
R8 - [Flash] - 12:7:1
R9 - [Did Not Play]
R9.5 - [None] -1:10:19 - [MoW]/[MoD]

==Retired Planetarion Veteran==
Smugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 16:31   #17
warlady
Lazy :)

warlady is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a Kinder egg advent calendar! But you only get a Kinder egg on the 25th...
warlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 10:21   #18
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Window 2: A bell;
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 10:29   #19
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The gf surprised me with a calendar yesterday.

It's a Celebrations one and yesterday I got a Galaxy Caramel, I'm waiting for this evening to see what I get today.

I CAN HARDLY WAIT, THE TENSION IS TOO MUCH !!!!

P.S. I'm 33 and you're never too old for Advent Calendars, Decorations, Santa, etc etc

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 10:31   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I bet it's a snickers or a topic.

The ones that noone sensible likes.

And nothing rocks more than my Thomas the Tank Engine one. I got Gordon today \o/. Bet they're saving Thomas till last, though the Fat Controller could be a surprise twist on Christmas day.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 10:32   #21
Aviendha1975
m33p m33p

Aviendha1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Miasma
Bob the Builder for me.

Yes im 21.

Yes my mom bought it.

No you cant have any.

Semi-decent chocolate, It was a snowman.

Your mom is prolly the sister of petru's mom then, he got the same one and he's 22 heh.

and yes the same chocolate, forgot to inquire as to the quality of said snowman.
I shall steal his second chocolate tonite to test it!
Aviendha1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 10:35   #22
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Got a cadburys one, and yesterday i had Rudolph, and my Chocolate was in the shape of Christmas Pudding

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat

P.S. I'm 33 and you're never too old for Advent Calendars, Decorations, Santa, etc etc
hell yeah, my mum gets more excited than we do - she keeps buying all these santas

We have one that vibrates and sings, one that stands still swinging a latern while singing, one on a bouncy string that goes 'ho ho ho' when you bounce him....etc My mum is insane.
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 10:37   #23
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha1975
We really should stop meeting like this

Zak
---
Zak
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 10:43   #24
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My mother got me this bizarre moving walkway thing which moves a set of penguins and santas from the bottom to the top, and they then slide down ramps to the bottom and go up again...

That in itself is pretty good, but I just can't work out why all this is accompanied by an electronic yapping dog sound and no Xmas jingle.

For that matter, neither can my brothers, my father, stepfather and stepbrothers, all of whom have been given one of these objects 'to get the office in a festive spirit'.
About the only spirit these things get people in is one of intense, murderous anger at the high annoyance factor.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 10:45   #25
Aviendha1975
m33p m33p

Quote:
Originally posted by Geeza
We really should stop meeting like this

Zak

BUT BUT ..... !!!!!

Unread 2 Dec 2002, 10:49   #26
Aviendha1975
m33p m33p

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
My mother got me this bizarre ....

My sister brought us a thing like that a couple of years ago from Prague.

Snowy scenery, santa's everywhere you looked, but i think the dog thing is more lucky than what we got...

When it all started moving, it was to the tune of 'Under the boardwalk'....
We still figure it was a batch that fell of the truck that was meant to go to florida or california...
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 11:40   #27
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i have my name at the top of mine cos gf got it from thorntons. its rather lovely. and edible i think....

behind the first door was a chocolate snowman with a picture of some presents lying in the snow.

the second door provided hours* of fun because i had no idea wtf the choclate was meant to be. so after the hours* had passed i just ate it. behind that is a candy cane.

i cant hardly wait for tomorrow!!!!

* hours denote seconds.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 14:16   #28
Sh0cK
100% Pikey

Sh0cK is an unknown quantity at this point
DAY #2 CHRISTMAS TREE in my ARSENAL DOUBLE WINNERS CALENDER
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 15:11   #29
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
I got a Candle Today

[30 char filler™_-_-_-_-_-_-]
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:43   #30
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I don't have one :(((((

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 21:04   #31
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Re: Advent Calender Mayhem

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
is your calendar a cadburys one? so far i've had the same two pictures as you....
---
Zak
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 21:27   #32
nothingman

Re: Re: Advent Calender Mayhem

I also have a candle.

mine's a German one, from my nice German grandmother... good chocolate, but i can't read the stuff on the inside of the doors.