User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Nov 2002, 00:45   #1
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
The universe is the only entity that suffers no end

X

I Want This Game

Oh and, just got back from watching 28 days later - Not bad.

Im bored - it could possibly be time for me to go to bed.

[Edit] I apologise to anyone who read the title, and thought this thread might actually be interesting, and to those who expected it to be dull - you should have stopped reading long before you get to the end of this sentence.

Thank you
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 00:58   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Heh, i'm a member of that community and a beta-tester for x2. \o/

Dont forget this, its what i'm waiting for.

Last edited by Apothos; 28 Nov 2002 at 01:16.
Apothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 09:58   #3
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
Heh, i'm a member of that community and a beta-tester for x2. \o/

Dont forget this, its what i'm waiting for.
Yeah well....I was looking forward to that, until I moved house and can only get really bad 56k, With any luck cable or some other broadband will be provided in my area by the time they have the online universe up and running.

"I want it all, I want it all, I want it all and i want it now"

[edit] no offence regarding the link you posted, but the intro could be better. I've barely touched flash and I could manage to put something together.
---
Zak
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 10:04   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: The universe is the only entity that suffers no end

Quote:
Originally posted by Geeza

[Edit] I apologise to anyone who read the title, and thought this thread might actually be interesting, and to those who expected it to be dull - you should have stopped reading long before you get to the end of this sentence.
"I think there are only two things infinite in existance - The Universe and the human stupidity. I can't be sure about the first one though." - Albert Einstein

That should cover.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 10:24   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Geeza
[edit] no offence regarding the link you posted, but the intro could be better. I've barely touched flash and I could manage to put something together.
Hehe, you're right - i didnt make it tho, so any offence would have been lost on me anyway.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 07:10   #6
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

They got a new ass-kicking trailer vid out if you havent seen it.

New Trailer.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 14:30   #7
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

oooh no i haven't seen that downloading now
---
Zak
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 21:30   #8
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
actually the universe does end (if the big schrunk theory is right), at regular times even (every x billion years it schrunks and explodes again, causing it to "end")