User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Oct 2002, 23:21   #1
cressa
Quietly Judging You !

cressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the rough
So what online game are you gonna play now

Any suggestions (yes I know how Origianal)
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 23:23   #2
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
w w w . s t a r s p h e r e . n e t
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 23:23   #3
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts
rockstar game
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 23:24   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
None, i only played PA for 2 half rounds
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 23:34   #5
cressa
Quietly Judging You !

cressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the rough
Any More Suggestions ?
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 23:35   #6
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts
www.google.com
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 23:40   #7
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm going backpacking in aussie for seven months. Need to get in touch with real life again. I hope you enjoy your games.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 23:48   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
sundayleaguedotcom

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 23:49   #9
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
nothing.

thank the lord!
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 00:04   #10
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
ACTUALLY

Yahoo pool, poker and blackjack!
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 01:49   #11
dex-dragon

Quake 3, and deffinatly *NOT* ut2003
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 02:08   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think ill go play Netropolis again if its still running.

Cant recall the URL ..... well , actually i can , but i wont be posting it , as that would encourage some of you to join me , and its clearly not the kind of game you encourage people with a penchant for violence to join.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 03:35   #13
Makain
Macintosh Defender

Makain is an unknown quantity at this point
Game

www.hyperiums.com

A lot like Planetarion, not as good I think, but definately better then your average space game. Alliances and planets and all, communities are just starting as its really getting off the ground.
Makain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 03:57   #14
mrzagon

earth and beyond
and for kicks the doom 3 alpha
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 04:02   #15
yodaa800
Open da mouth!

yodaa800 is an unknown quantity at this point
First Person shooters sound good to me, whichever one, doesn't matter.
[22:47:48] <Metrofx> i was asked if i was gay before in pa
[22:47:51] <Metrofx> i answered yes
yodaa800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 12:19   #16
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
********* and/or **********

DG I lkie a lot, because it's pure strategy, rather than the strat/tac mix that is PA. And UW is the exact opposite, pure action 24/7. both good.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)

Last edited by ELeeming; 1 Nov 2002 at 12:35.
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 12:23   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
www.anarchy-online.com

www.eve-online.com
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 12:56   #18
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Dawn Of Myth, innit?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 12:58   #19
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
www.isketch.net
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 15:57   #20
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
when it arrives I'll be glued to WarHammer Online

saying that Im still waiting for Elite 4(Braben where are u?)

I've also got an idea to work on a massive multiplayer game- but thats going to be few years in the pipeline I think.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 16:13   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I think ill go play Netropolis again if its still running.

Cant recall the URL ..... well , actually i can , but i wont be posting it , as that would encourage some of you to join me , and its clearly not the kind of game you encourage people with a penchant for violence to join.
Used to play it before PA, tis a good game (and you can multi)

Destruction Bombs anyone?

Unread 1 Nov 2002, 16:33   #22
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken

Used to play it before PA, tis a good game (and you can multi)

Destruction Bombs anyone?

playing it at the moment - only just started though...i have begun my reign of terror though.

Zak
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 17:26   #23
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
www.Iwilldownloadlotsapron.com
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 17:37   #24
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
anything without the current pa-crew in - particularly zeus ;p

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 20:00   #25
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
im enjoying netropolis now

started today, top 20 by monthly income, top 50 by total worth
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote