User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 22:59   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Christmas Meet

There have been some requests for this, so I thought I'd take the initiative and organise it! No date is ever going to be suitable for everyone, so apologies in advance to anyone who wants to come but can't make the date:

Date: Saturday 1st December
The Plan: We'll be meeting at 1pm in a pub called the Sussex (map is here). The nearest tube station is Leicester Square, but Covent Garden is also very close. It's on the corner of a big busy crossroads, so should be relatively easy to find! If you have problems, then give me a ring (PM me if you don't have my number).

The restaurant is downstairs and has a very "traditional pub" feel to it, with decent prices too. After we've had lunch we can toodle on through to the West End, stopping in a few pubs/bars along the way.

I'll be booking a table there, so if anyone can/can't come, can they please say here so I can get a rough estimation of numbers! Thanks!

Confirmed:
TomKat
Furball
Yahwe
Kila
All Systems Go
Deepflow
idimmu
Phil^
Forest
pig

Maybe:
Alki
Blasto
Minty
KoeN
MM

Last edited by Tomkat; 22 Nov 2007 at 19:12.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote