User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Dec 2004, 02:19   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
What odds do you give a relationship

who "started" on the internett?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 02:27   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What odds do you give a relationship

Same as any other.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 03:09   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Less.

People are normally different in real life in a way that isn't good. It's easy to be interesting when you've got a minute or so before having to come up with a sentence. Believe me.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 03:17   #4
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I have even cought myself beeing funny when chatting to this bird on msn
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 03:21   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

See? In real-life unless you're ten to sixty times faster at coming up with things to say as you are in MSN you're ****ed like a pig in its moist, squeel-enducing vagina.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 04:12   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
you're ****ed like a pig in its moist, squeel-enducing vagina.
bit harsh :/
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 10:18   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Depends, if you both are able to lift it over the 'cyberlove' status it can go anywhere.

Why don't you give us more details?
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 10:23   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Why don't you give us more details?
With graphic descriptions of her if possible :xmas:
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 11:04   #9
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

I'd say that in some ways online relationships can have a better chance than, say, someone you meet in a club, as you actually have a chance to talk and get to know one another before other things become involved, While you may not come out with as many 'swift' one liners irl, you are still the same person with the same interests (Assuming you wern't putting on an act in the first place, but a relationship has problems from the start in that case). I would guess that, percentage wise, more people find long term partners online than do in nightclubs. It depends as well what you look for in a partner, is the physical or mental side more important?

I'd certainly not give a relationship that started online any less of a chance than one that started irl assuming, of couse, that you do now see each other like a regualr relationship. Long distance relationships are very hard to hang on to, online or otherwise.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 11:10   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Seeing as zhukov's probably been talking to a sixty year old male accountant from boston I doubt it really matters whether or not he's slightly less witty offline.

Amazingly the key to being interesting is telling the truth about your life. I used to make up bullshit when chatting up women but then I realised my actual life is so ****ed strange it'd be much more amusing to talk about while drunk.

That and introducing yourself as Major Lee Slick.

What a great name.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 12:56   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was ith my ex for a year. We met on the net.

It ended because I couldn't be bothered with the long-distance thing anymore. It's the same as any other relationship, it depends on the people involved - not how you meet.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 13:24   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

From personal experience I've had 2 relationships with people I've met online. (Having said that, both relationships started offline.) The first started at a PA meet, I'd never met him irl before. The second started basically because we had been spending a lot of time together irl, both on nights out and on the phone, and it just developed into something more. This was with someone I had met several times irl and had known for about 3 years. Well we got together about a year and a half ago and are still going strong, living together, very happy. To be honest I'd say the internet, or the PC to be more precise, is the thing that binds our relationship together in a lot of ways (Does that sound tooo sad?!)

If you're talking about a relationship that actually starts online by talking via a chat client, then I wouldn't say they are less likely to work than any other relationship. In fact I know several people who have a very happy life together having started an online relationship (Sunday and Erin to name one example). The key as Ebany says is to move the relationship OFFLINE. At some point, if you want the relationship to last, you have to communicate via some means other than the internet, and ultimately to make the move to actually physically be together.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 13:27   #13
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Same as any other type of relationship, even one's started in prison with a same sex partner, they all have the same chances :P
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 15:41   #14
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

the internet is simply just another means of communication
if people can hook up over the phone chat lines i don't see how the internet is any different :P

ok.. so a year and a bit ago i would have said otherwise. 'internet relationships are stupid and you only get hurt' but when the right person comes along...
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 17:11   #15
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

depends, on lots of things. What pab says about the differences are quite true.... when it comes to dating. but if you can stick out a relationship online for a few months, all of that stuff fades by the by anyway.

Zhukov it depends on you and on her, and what you're like together. mediums of communication mean shit, unless you're actively abusing the medium to promote a false image of you....

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 17:23   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What odds do you give a relationship

It depends on what you mean. If it's only going to be a purely internet relationship, then it will fail, given sufficent time. If you're talking about one which has developed into a normal relationship after meeting on the net, then I don't see any real reason why it should be any more or less given to failue than any other relationship.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 18:58   #17
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

when the right person comes along, regardless of how you communicate with them, sparks will still fly
the internet is just as good as a phone line, or a handwritten letter in that regard, and infact possibly better - with video conferencing. you can tell your partner how great they look, see them smile/blush and so on
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 19:03   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I really doubt you can sustain a relationship only through that kind of contact, though.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 19:22   #19
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'd give it more chance so long as you meet up in real life after a certain amount of time. Sustaining something through MSN for a long period sounds quite hard.

After this and your thread about relationships with young girls, I’m starting to think you’ve been grooming some 14 year old on the Busted website Zukhov nah seriously good luck and stop asking for advice do what you feel is best, if it feels right then go for it.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 19:30   #20
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

no, you cant sustain it forever online only, you have to meet up with them in real life from time to time
still - its going v good for me and aryn still, and we last saw each other irl in august, i next get to go over there at the end of may
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 19:31   #21
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Ofcourse Im going to meet her. A purely online relationship doesnt sound much to me. Its not going be to be before the end of januar, when Im planning to spend a week in Oslo, where she lives.
And no, Im not a lying phsyco, so I have been quite frank with who I am. She even knows Im a commie too

She seems fun and uncomplicated. I havent made a move on any girl the last two years, and I dont want anyone with loads of issues, or a someone whos 5-6 years older than me and whos a bit to keen on me (witch I suspect is becouse she thinks Im a mentally stable, nice guy witch this woman kinda needs).
I dont want the girl who keeps hitting on any guy at my very local student pub either.
So uncomplicated seems VERY good atm.

edit: to Hicks, when did I have a thread on young girls??? This girl is my age.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 19:34   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Report back when you get your leg over.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 19:40   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
She even knows Im a commie too
Women love comrades.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 20:12   #24
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh I miss read the title of another thread which I'd not read till after I posted
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 20:14   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Women love comrades.
The Blessed Margaret doesn't.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 20:25   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
The Blessed Margaret doesn't.
That isn't a woman.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 20:48   #27
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Assuming you are compatable people then it should last as well as any other relationship. In some ways you are probably likely to meet more like-minded people on the internet than IRL, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 21:30   #28
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Oh I miss read the title of another thread which I'd not read till after I posted
Sure it wasnt Zhukov, but DACE? :xmas:
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 21:34   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
That isn't a woman.
Blasphemy.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 02:04   #30
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Was it this thread Hicks?
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=181809
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 06:36   #31
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

5 years with the GF, and I'll tell you what's the secret : Communication.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 06:50   #32
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

less if the person dont live in the same city i am. had 2 and both were problematic. But i must confess that atm i look for dates on inet, easier to make the girl have interest on you. the problem on rl relations is that if u look one girl at the bar and she dont finds you attractive, youre out. On internet you can make her see other qualities you have b4 u meet her, and that can give u advantage points on the first meeting

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 02:11   #33
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

The experience and knowlegde of GD!
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 08:08   #34
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

with parents becoming more aware of the dangers of the internet, and the ability of police to track childrens' mobile phones, I would say the chances of it working are less than they used to be.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote