User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Aug 2004, 09:30   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
My stomach..

..is moaning like a pegnant prostitute.

I'd say I was hungry. Please give me suitable healthy alternatives to a full english?

Ta
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 09:49   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: My stomach..

Pizza?

What's wrong with a full English BTW?

Or go with toast and scambled eggs only. Mix in tomatoes and ham with the eggs. Optional a tad of mayonaise on the toast.
Great stuff.
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 09:50   #3
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Do pregnant prostitutes moan more/louder then normal pregnant women?
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 09:55   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Cereal, Toast with Marmalade, Boiled Egg, Tea.

or

Scrambled Egg (easy on the salt), Toast, Tea...er....Vitamin tablets.
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 10:02   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Donar + Chips
Rids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 10:05   #6
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i think the lady in my canteen thinks i need feeding up
this morning she piled 5 rashers of bacon and 2 eggs instead of 2 rashers and 1 egg into my sandwich
(and yesterday gave me a double size pudding at lunch)

english breakfast is good, bacon sandwiches are good
however over indulgence has led to me feeling slightly sluggish now
so how about a couple of shredded wheat with skimmed milk and an orange?
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 10:23   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippeh
Do pregnant prostitutes moan more/louder then normal pregnant women?

I have no idea. Maybe Rooney can help us out on this one.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 10:41   #8
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Get three mini fillet burgers and large fries from KFC. Awesome.

Failing that, make some toast and have a cup of coffee.