User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Aug 2004, 21:25   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Chronicles of Riddick

must

watch

now
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 21:42   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The Chronicles of Riddick

Seen the trailer when it came out in the U.S.

I think it's ok. A good watch. Won't be sure if it'll be better than Pitch Black.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 21:44   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did OK in the US. Any Sci-Fi featuring Judi Dench = Teh Win
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 21:48   #4
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Tbh for sci-fi movie, it was a good watch, riddick is definately NOT winning any oscars but fills the gap that Stallone/schwarznegger/Van Damme has left in emotionless Action acting.

Great eye candy, storyline is intriguing if there are books accompanying it or based upon it I'd definately read them after seeing the moive, lots of semi hamminess and at points it screams TRON! at me.

I'd definately go along and watch it if you have nothing to do with your time and want to see something entertaining but not too taxing. Wasn't a waste of anyone's ticket imo but god knows if they'll cover the production costs for it.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 22:11   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Tbh for sci-fi movie, it was a good watch, riddick is definately NOT winning any oscars but fills the gap that Stallone/schwarznegger/Van Damme has left in emotionless Action acting.

Great eye candy, storyline is intriguing if there are books accompanying it or based upon it I'd definately read them after seeing the moive, lots of semi hamminess and at points it screams TRON! at me.

I'd definately go along and watch it if you have nothing to do with your time and want to see something entertaining but not too taxing. Wasn't a waste of anyone's ticket imo but god knows if they'll cover the production costs for it.
They did.

Grossed around $65 Mill in the US , will do good box office worldwide. Make its money back easy.
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 23:35   #6
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Saw this last month, it's pretty good, as Sunday said, as 'mindless' popcorn fodder. Vin Diesel is the new Arnie/Stallone/Van Damne action guy who's films don't need you to think.
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 23:50   #7
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I prefer "The Ridicules of Chronic" which is a really shitty thing to say but I've typed it now and I'm about to press enter instead of delete. Sorry.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 23:55   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I watched part of it about a month ago when we downloaded it. I fell asleep during the film which perhaps summarises how I felt about it. Basically I thought it sucked, but I don't like "fantasy sci-fi" that much.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 07:10   #9
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

I will never ever watch anything with Vin Diesel ever again... EVER!!111
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 08:14   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Coming Soon - Vin Diesel versus The Rock in "Charisma - The Battle for Box Office"
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 08:47   #11
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Apparrently the next part in the Chronicles of Riddick Trilogy will be all anime ala Kill Bill oni's childhood story style.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 16:15   #12
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The game is coming out too but it has nothing to do with the film directly. You get to play as Riddick years before both films and you must escape from prison etc.

Apparently its an ace game.