User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jan 2005, 20:24   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Stupid White Men

Dear Friends,

I read this book a while back now. I remember reading, in the introduction i believe, there was something in the UK edition that he could not print and said, in the place of the restricted text, something along the lines of, "Hey guys, Get a freaking constitution that doesn't prevent me from writing this shit". Does anyone know what he couldn't write?

Thanks, To Cure A Weakling Child, Aphex Twin.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 20:42   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Stupid White Men

When I read it, it had a section which was in the UK edition, but not in the US edition due to some argument with the publisher.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 20:59   #3
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

No it wasn't that. There was definitely something that was not put in the UK edition.
I remember googling to try and find out what was withheld sans success.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 21:49   #4
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

It's cause we don't have a free speech Constitution, Alas the book is so old that the part that was excluded can no longer be found on Moore's site.

WE kinda just forgot about it, cause let's face it, when Michael Moore gives his extremist viewpoint on something without hard facts it usually tends to be a bit bullshit.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote