User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Dec 2004, 03:37   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
The Greatest ever 2004 Challenge

I've made 2400 posts (not including this one) to date, and I've achieved this all in 6 months.

Yes 6 months... I could of done it in 2 but hey I'm lazy.

With that all said though I think it's time we review my material that's Raised the Bar on General Discussions so evidently. So the challenge I set each and every one of you is to search through my posts (if you need too, I suspect most of my posts are still fresh on your mind like a great movie) and post the one that means the most to you in this thread (doesn't have to be witty, you can be sentimental).

Think of it as a post of the year thread.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 03:40   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Greatest ever 2004 Challenge

Instead how about each of you post one original reason why sunday should be banned. Sunday then must answer each reason with a reason why he should not be banned. At the end if enough reasons have been given sunday gets banned.

YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR YOUR ACCOUNT NOW SUNDAY. GO, GO, GO, GO GO!
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 03:40   #3
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Instead how about each of you post one original reason why sunday should be banned. Sunday then must answer each reason with a reason why he should not be banned. At the end if enough reasons have been given sunday gets banned.

YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR YOUR ACCOUNT NOW SUNDAY. GO, GO, GO, GO GO!
Well you first then you pillock.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 03:42   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No thanks. I'm watching television.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 03:42   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sunday should be banned because he regularly makes threads in which we have to stroke his ego.

AM I DOING THIS RITE, JONNY?
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 03:44   #6
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Sunday should be banned because he regularly makes threads in which we have to stroke his ego.

AM I DOING THIS RITE, JONNY?
No worse than when we have to inflate deflated ego's surely?

In fact less work and more fun in my generous opinion, it's always more fun to take someone down a peg than investing the energies into raising a despondant persons spirit, cause let's face it, no-one likes a loser.

p.s. You won't sound cool telling someone how you helped someone on the internet get over real life grief, but you will sound cool relating how you one-lined some arrogant son of a bitch on the internet.

p.p.s. Close thread I've saved my account already thanks.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 03:46   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

If Malcolm X were here he'd say that sunday has swapped the blatant trolling and flaming of his early years for more subtle methods of undermining the self-worth of the forum users. We must unite and oppose him with all of our might for he is who keeps us down, his is the oppression.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 03:50   #8
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
If Malcolm X were here he'd say that sunday has swapped the blatant trolling and flaming of his early years for more subtle methods of undermining the self-worth of the forum users. We must unite and oppose him with all of our might for he is who keeps us down, his is the oppression.
'ifs' and 'buts'

To be fair your statement is a fallacy as to undermine something(or someone) would suggest some depth exsisting in the first place.

I however think that being one dimensional or superficial (or shallow as some may callously put it) is something that should not be taken as an insult.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 03:52   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

You haven't actually given a reason yet. You are arguing against the reasons given by others. Do you have nothing else to contribute?
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 03:53   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
You won't sound cool telling someone how you helped someone on the internet get over real life grief, but you will sound cool relating how you one-lined some arrogant son of a bitch on the internet.
Sunday8pm should be banned because he follows the above principle in most of his posts, yet complains when it is used against him.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 03:53   #11
Sunday8pm
Banned

I'm pretty sure that my first line was argument with regards to leshy and the rest of the post was reasoning for me to keep my account.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 03:55   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

I judge you and find you wanting.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 04:21   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think Sunday should be banned, as while he can be a bit of a troll and cnut at times, he's more than worth the entertainment value of the posts he makes and the reaction he provokes from them.

Every forum has to have a hate figure, and i think he's perfect for the role. So i heartily approve of Sunday8pm

no really.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 04:25   #14
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
...EGO++...

Think of it as a post of the year thread.
I think of it as "What is that c*nt Sunday up to this time?"

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 04:27   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
no really.
Yes, but that's not what this thread is about.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 04:37   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OK, Sunday should be banned because he claims to be informed, when actually he's just trying to piss you off, and get your attention. He's an attention whore who does his business via anger and insults instead of posting the classic 'i did x y and z today help me out GD' and should therefore be banned for doing it impolitely and not conforming to the unwritten laws of the forum..
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 10:26   #17
Sunday8pm
Banned

I provide interesting North American Commentary from a European Perspective on World Issues amongst other things.

(SATISFIED NOW JONNY?)
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 10:27   #18
Sunday8pm
Banned

I've had the great misfortune to of met most of the people who post/have posted here on a greater level than at an i-event/J-meet. Hence know if any of them are fakers.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 10:29   #19
Sunday8pm
Banned

I'm not shy of starting threads to stimulate discussion, no matter how many eggs I get thrown at me in the process doing it.

All the while maintaining some sort of respectable integrity of not being a republican KKK Jackass in trying to stimualte conversation.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 10:34   #20
Sunday8pm
Banned

Life has dealt me enough rope to hang everyone in china and at least half of india, to ban me now would be to never find out if someone like me could ever fall and how amazing that fall would be to witness should and when it happens.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 10:34   #21
Sunday8pm
Banned

I didn't get a hard on over Mer(unlike most of the people here).
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 10:35   #22
Sunday8pm
Banned

I introduced Pavil to planetarion.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 10:37   #23
Sunday8pm
Banned

When people on these forums 'debate' there is the small group that understands each other (dante, Jonny and uh no just those two) then there's the rest, I am the bridge between the gap, I can argue with you and people can finally understand what is being debated (when I choose too).
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 10:37   #24
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Have you actually got a job yet?
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 10:38   #25
Sunday8pm
Banned

Has jonny?

Has Nodrog?

Why is that a question?

A lot of people don't talk about their jobs here and actually converse fine (there are those who are lifers to work and won't have anything to talk about but work and will only value people's worth by their employment but those are the kinda jackasses that die young and put the most money into the pockets of the government).

I've probably had more employment than quite a few posters here and it's equally irrelevant to any discussions really.

Did Malcolm X have to be burned on a cross before he could talk about black people's rights?
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 10:49   #26
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

I'm going to go and make some coffee, then I think I'll have a shower, I might reply again after that, as so far, this thread has greatly amused me.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 12:03   #27
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

those 7 "ego posts" are possibly THE most absurd thing i have ever read anywhere ever.

ace
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 12:13   #28
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
to of met
Sunday8pm should be banned because he still doesn't know it is "to have met".
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 12:29   #29
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I'm going to go and make some coffee, then I think I'll have a shower, I might reply again after that, as so far, this thread has greatly amused me.
You missed out the bit where you eat a whole cake.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 12:33   #30
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=178778

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 12:56   #31
Sunday8pm
Banned

The forums come a long way since then, we've got rid of a lot of the crap posters like Nod etc.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 13:23   #32
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
You missed out the bit where you eat a whole cake.
I think I've told you before that you need to change the record. (That means "think up some new jokes instead of rolling out nearly 5 year old ones").

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Sunday8pm should be banned because he still doesn't know it is "to have met".
Sunday should be banned because English is your second language, and you know it is "to have met". English is his first language, and his mastery of it is rather questionable.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 13:32   #33
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I think I've told you before that you need to change the record. (That means "think up some new jokes instead of rolling out nearly 5 year old ones").
I'm sorry I could swear you started the whole 'retro' trolling.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 14:03   #34
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

mer's dog.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 14:26   #35
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
mer's dog.
Is most probably dead.

Though I do wonder if it's stuffed and had wheels attached to it's paws now.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 16:37   #36
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

They could have atleast got rid of this thread when they logged into my account.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 16:41   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

This is an unchallenged success of a thread.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 16:45   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Has jonny?

Has Nodrog?
They both go to university!

Anyway, I'm reminded of Sunday whenever I see Hesh on Sealab.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 16:46   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

Holy ****ing shit I go to university?
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 16:47   #40
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

heh.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 17:28   #41
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

+Ban: he's the greatest failure that I know of

-Ban: his shit isn't smelly

+Ban: he is sucessfully polluting Canada without trying and his stench still remains in the UK

-Ban: he is no longer polluting the UK

+Ban: "never under estimate the predictability of stupidity" .... clickie

-Ban: error: counter-predictability not found
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 17:29   #42
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
They both go to university!

Anyway, I'm reminded of Sunday whenever I see Hesh on Sealab.

HESH WANTS POPPERS
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 17:29   #43
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
each of you post one original reason why sunday should be banned.

!!!HE - IS - GINGER!!!
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 03:06   #44
Still Truckin'

Still Truckin' has a spectacular aura aboutStill Truckin' has a spectacular aura aboutStill Truckin' has a spectacular aura about

SUNDAY8PM SHOULD BE KNIGHTED!
Still Truckin' is offline   Reply With Quote