User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Nov 2004, 14:46   #51
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: screwed beyond belief

Quote:
Originally Posted by melandron
(Unfortunately) she is british and therefor i would be tracked down.
you didn't give her any info other than your email address did you?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 15:30   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
edit2: Actually you might want to get a paternity test just in case the kid isnt yours, and it decides to track you down at some later point in life to 'meet it's real father' or whatever. I've no idea why people attach so much importance to finding out who their biological parents are, but a lot apparently do.
Yeah, who would have imagined that human beings are interested in their origins?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 15:48   #53
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
(Unfortunately) she is british and therefor i would be tracked down.
That's pretty shit :/

I don't think a paternity test would be a good idea then - it might antagonize her into demanding you get involved, or otherwise doing something that will have negative consequences. It's probably best to try and keep on her good side and all that. As far as I know (I could be wrong; you should probably find out), you can get the test done at any time, so you could probably leave it as a last resort in case she ever changes her mind and decides to screw you over. Its a pretty horrible thing to have hanging over your head though :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Yeah, who would have imagined that human beings are interested in their origins?
Why on earth does it matter? The only possible reason that I can come up with for caring about the identity of your parents is to find out if there's any history of hereditary disease in your family, and other similar things which could possibly affect concrete decisions you had to make. Aside from that, it's fairly meaningless - the people who raised you are your 'parents' for all intents and purposes, despite whatever romanticized bullshit you've watched on TV involved soap opera characters having joyful reunions with long-lost parents.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 15:52   #54
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

people are often sentimental, and I suppose if you discover that your real daddy is rich, you can make a mint from it. Other than that I agree with your sentiment.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 15:58   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Why on earth does it matter? The only possible reason that I can come up with for caring about the identity of your parents is to find out if there's any history of hereditary disease in your family, and other similar things which could possibly affect concrete decisions you had to make. Aside from that, it's fairly meaningless - the people who raised you are your 'parents' for all intents and purposes, despite whatever romanticized bullshit you've watched on TV involved soap opera characters having joyful reunions with long-lost parents.
Some people find it interesting to understand their origins. So well and good if you aren't one of those people but saying you have no idea why someone would want to find out who their biological parents are is ridiculous.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:05   #56
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't believe many people could be a Dad and never want to meet the kid or even care it existed.

Maybe I'm wrong
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:08   #57
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't wait for this to be on Trisha next year \o/

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:09   #58
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I can't believe many people could be a Dad and never want to meet the kid or even care it existed.

Maybe I'm wrong
I'm not at the stage of knowing what to do just yet. And i do care if i have a kid, i care VERY much, but always had romantic notions that i'd have a kid with someone i was still seeing, or atleast someone i was in contact with.

this situation is so very wrong.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:10   #59
melandron
Brain Overload

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio

~Vaio~
OMG never going to happen.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:11   #60
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Some people find it interesting to understand their origins. So well and good if you aren't one of those people but saying you have no idea why someone would want to find out who their biological parents are is ridiculous.
there you go
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:15   #61
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio

Trisha: So what exactly did you do next?

melandron: Well I asked the people on GD what to do?

Trisha: GD?

melandron: General discussions, it's an internet thing.

Trisha: OMG, you asked the internet?! The internet is an evil, evil place full of peadophiles. Are you a paedophile? You are aren't you, you must be. Oh dear lord, you should not be allowed any contact with the baby, paternity test cancelled.

melandron: (secretly happy)

Trisha: Trisha solves another problm, coming up tomorrow, an 8 year old girl tells her astonishing story of her story about an incident on the evil internet, in an extended episode called "My Experience With "Dace" ".
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:56   #62
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I'll admit I needed new underwear. It wasn't the thought of being a father, nor was it the thought of that theiving little pikey whore taking child maintenance, it was the thought that I'd actually have to engage in some form of verbal exchange with her every now and then if I wanted to see the kid.

For RR's info, that was Lisa, the psychopathic ****bucket from sunny Scotland.

And she was a Rangers fan
Im so so so so Sorely tempted to post my "Dedicated Follower of Rangers" MP3 link here.

Anyone think i should?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:58   #63
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

BTW , i always wanted to know why DM & Vaio havent had kids, as theyre clearly the oldest, most stable, most well respected of the board posters here, and we clearly look up to them as Father Figures.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:58   #64
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I think you should.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:59   #65
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Nodrog, you mean you wouldn't be the teensy bit curious* as to why your dad had abandoned you without a thought?

*Royally Pissed Off.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 19:14   #66
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

AS per Skiddy's request
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 19:19   #67
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

\o/
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 19:19   #68
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Oh noooooooooooo!
I keep on doing that wrong
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 19:26   #69
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well it's fairly obvious why they'd do it, they'd do it for the same reason people read tea-leaves and other similarly irrational stuff. It's because they're stupid.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 19:51   #70
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Nodrog, you mean you wouldn't be the teensy bit curious* as to why your dad had abandoned you without a thought?

*Royally Pissed Off.
I hope not. I don't believe that a "father" has any responsibility whatsoever towards an unwanted pregnancy. If he walked out after I was born, then it would be different.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:18   #71
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Well it's fairly obvious why they'd do it, they'd do it for the same reason people read tea-leaves and other similarly irrational stuff. It's because they're stupid.
I'd say it's more arational (did I just make that word up?). You're just following a desire and (presuming you don't have to cut off your left arm or something to find your dad) there's nothing really wrong with that.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:23   #72
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I hope not. I don't believe that a "father" has any responsibility whatsoever towards an unwanted pregnancy. If he walked out after I was born, then it would be different.
I thought you frowned on implicit contracts? Surely it would only be different if he had signed a contract certified by the Minister of Contracts or whatever else it was?
Quote:
I'd say it's more arational (did I just make that word up?). You're just following a desire and (presuming you don't have to cut off your left arm or something to find your dad) there's nothing really wrong with that.
Well, there's nothing morally wrong, sure. Similarly, if you chose to only wear blue clothes, or only eat food beginning with 'C' you wouldn't be doing anything "wrong", but that wouldn't make it any more rational.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:42   #73
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Ditto...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Im so so so so Sorely tempted to post my "Dedicated Follower of Rangers" MP3 link here.

Anyone think i should?
As in The Kinks, but shit?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:58   #74
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Ditto...

As in The Kinks, but shit?
The link is right above you but your square head and tache are getting in the way of the monitor again preventing you from clicking it.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 21:02   #75
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Seeing as no-one has pointed this out.

Consider this a possible life-saver for when you need a New Kidney/Liver/Bone Marrow Transplant.

Always a great reason to look up someone.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 21:16   #76
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I thought you frowned on implicit contracts? Surely it would only be different if he had signed a contract certified by the Minister of Contracts or whatever else it was?
I was talking morally, not legally. Legally I can't think of any compelling reason why a parent shouldnt be allowed to walk away at any time, provided they didn't leave the child locked in a basement or whatever (an orphanage would be acceptable I suppose). Obviously I don't think parents should do this and I would certainly look down on someone who did unless I felt the circumstances warranted it, but there doesnt seem to be any clear violation of rights involved so I doubt state intervention is justified. To be honest, if a parent dislikes their role to the extent they would be prepared to abandon the child if they were able to, I don't think it could possibly be in the child's best interests to force them to take care of it.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 21:21   #77
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
provided they didn't leave the child locked in a basement
What if the door wasn't locked?

(And fair enough on the rest of your point)
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 22:48   #78
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
BTW , i always wanted to know why DM & Vaio havent had kids, as theyre clearly the oldest, most stable, most well respected of the board posters here, and we clearly look up to them as Father Figures.
I haven't had kids because I have never ever liked the idea of cleaning the shite out of nappies at 3 in the morning. Probably the same reason I have never wanted to be a paedo.

The stable and respected bit made me laugh though

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 22:51   #79
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I haven't had kids because it isn't January yet.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 22:52   #80
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I haven't had kids because it isn't January yet.
Barbeque Season?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 22:53   #81
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Hunting season.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 22:54   #82
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Childbirth season.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 22:55   #83
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Let me get this right.

You 1) Shagged a girl without using a dong 2) The girl got pregnant 3) And your suprised?

Now be a man, and take some responsibility. The least you can do is ask if she needs any help of any kind.
(not to say you shouldnt check if its yours etc)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 23:00   #84
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Be a man and never say the word 'dong' again.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 23:13   #85
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Be a man and never say the word 'dong' again.
Replace it with the word "Game"
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 23:15   #86
melandron
Brain Overload

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
1) Shagged a girl without using a dong
incorrect, hense the surprise
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 23:24   #87
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
incorrect, hense the surprise
Ah. I assume you then feel very little obliged to "help her out" with the situation then.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 23:27   #88
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Childbirth season.

Are you gonna eat the placenta?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 23:47   #89
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Are you gonna eat the placenta?
Two slices of lightly toasted brown bread, a George Foreman lean mean grillin machine, and the satisfying sizzle of afterbirth on the grill!

Mmm MMM!
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 23:51   #90
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Two slices of lightly toasted brown bread, a George Foreman lean mean grillin machine, and the satisfying sizzle of afterbirth on the grill!

Mmm MMM!

i heard you people eat hearts of sheep aswell.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 23:51   #91
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i heard you people eat hearts of sheep aswell.
A local delicacy is "Dutchman's Testicles in Honey"

You have been warned, hockey boy!
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 23:52   #92
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're assuming KoeN has balls?
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 00:27   #93
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Replace it with the word "Game"
**** you, dickass.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 03:34   #94
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I just got sexually harrassed by a girl down at the pub.
Atleast she did it with the other lads too.

I have never seen a more desperat woman before. heh.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 03:43   #95
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i bet i have
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 03:52   #96
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

more love for the fact he has a possible eligible kidney donor in his future.

If anything you can go out and wreak havoc on your body with alcohol now, knowing 18 years down the line you can emotionally blackmail your alpine mistake into sustaining your lifespan.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote