User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 26 Mar 2016, 00:51   #1
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
R67 Stats Makers

My idea isn't really special other than the fact it helps manage resources.

Race Specific ships have a resource bias

Terran uses more metal in ships
Cathaar uses more Crystal.

Except when it comes to the pods for the race. Perhaps these should be included in the bias?

Terran pods cost more metal.
Cathaar pods use more Crystal etc.

I also noticed the ships are mostly (in R66) equal percentages in resource bias (Cathaar are roughly M: 31.25%, C: 37.50%, E: 31.25%)

However the Termite (ST killer) which is approx 30.00% 40.00% 30.00%, any reason for this?

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2016, 04:39   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R67 Stats Makers

Possibly because you can now only launch SK's against planets in an alliance you are at war with.

Formally, in-game, at 'war' with that is.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2016, 00:04   #3
galla

galla is an unknown quantity at this point

More importantly Mr Lobster, where are all the PAOL games, i have one but I am sure there was one with stats from a number of different rounds.
galla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2016, 09:38   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by galla View Post
More importantly Mr Lobster, where are all the PAOL games, i have one but I am sure there was one with stats from a number of different rounds.
More importantly, where is my chocolate!