User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 May 2008, 09:39   #1
armedia
Eclipse IO + DO

armedia is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up quitting the game

Hi all !

Im quitting the game coz there isnt fun enough to pay time and money anymore! Normally its not needed to open a new thread about it - but i think i wanna explain why! First of all .... i always had fun to play PA - starting R3. I also had fun with all members of allies i joined. Like Xanadu, 4S, Eclipse, Ministry, eXcessum and finally xVx - R25+26! This has to be said!

But last few rounds with that f'cking Random-Gals i missed the BIG fun like all that rounds b4. Coz of missing lot of Planets more and more every round its not possible to cover that loads of incs with unpayed Random-Players. I often got 6 attackers each wave and 5-6 waves with 3mio ships and im sure the only chance to cover is ally + private gals. No way with that randoms!

I will leave now before im the last of the old times - but wish you all the very best for next rounds and RL ofc :crymeariver:

I will c some of you at IRC when im there from time to time

So bye for now!
Unread 6 May 2008, 20:59   #2
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: quitting the game

laters arm
Unread 6 May 2008, 23:16   #3
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ey ey! u wont be the last of us oldies! r1 and counting

oh and eXcessum will reform after the summer. So take the summer off, have some beers, some girls and enjoy the sun. then come back and rock the universe the way only an alliance with Newt as an officer can! ( rumour has it he will even HC )

If you are really serious about leaving, I m sad to see you go, and hope u enjoy rl

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2008, 01:38   #4
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Don't blame you for quitting! Sadly pa is the only way for me to attention whore these days, so I'm stuck here for all eternity

As wish says though, keep an eye out for excessum returning if you'd be interested in a comeback! (and god damn right ill be hc you cheeky ****er of mothers)
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2008, 16:11   #5
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

take care of yourself armedia!
Unread 8 May 2008, 00:15   #6
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Nice playing with yah... last round was great.. this one we allways gets double booked :P Universe is to small and getting smaller it seems =/

Don't be a stranger =)
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2008, 20:59   #7
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Sad to hear your going:/

Gl Gerd and hopefully well see you around soon
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2008, 17:55   #8
armedia
Eclipse IO + DO

armedia is on a distinguished road

hi all
nice to hear from you all - and .... well .... i know - i will come back anytime
so i will take an eye to you from eXcessum - hehe
Unread 4 Oct 2009, 23:58   #9
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

glückwunsch zum absprung :P