User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:11   #1
Buly The Great

Buly The Great is an unknown quantity at this point
So who did it?

Quote:
Originally posted by Parracida

It has come to our attention that a certain alliance, which shall not be named, has asked of their GC's to request the login information of their galaxy members to aid in their defense. This is a warning to all those that are affected, we are keeping a close eye on all the planets that would potentially be involved in this scheme.

FYI
ParraCida

Which is the one to be blamed?
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:14   #2
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point
I bet its ViruS.

My GC (i believe she's =V=) too seemed to be probing my log in details a little while ago.

<xxx*> So wanna share accounts? I could log in at night to check for your attacks
<Eskimo> ? What do you mean? You mean cheating?
<xxx> Nah I prefer to call it 'bending the rules a bit'
<Eskimo> NO! GO AWAY!
<xxx> ok lets cyb0r instead.
<Eskimo> Hmmm ok. Let's involve zucchini's and mayonaise.
[censored]
[censored]
[censored]
[censored]
[censored]

*I'd rather not mention her name here

Theyre the devil's little helpers
C. Shouldn't have sat next to you on the bus in the first place.

Last edited by Eskimo; 21 Sep 2003 at 22:25.
Eskimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:26   #3
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
i thought everything that went wrong in planetarion was eclipse's fault

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:48   #4
Buly The Great

Buly The Great is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
i thought everything that went wrong in planetarion was eclipse's fault

Naah...Eclipse just block
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:54   #5
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
If I had to venture a guess, it's probably a minor (if not relatively new as well) alliance, rather than say, a 'big name' alliance.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:54   #6
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice
Eclipse in did-not-be-the-only-alliance-to-harm-PA shocker
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:02   #7
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
If I had to venture a guess, it's probably a minor (if not relatively new as well) alliance, rather than say, a 'big name' alliance.
but well known all the same

the virus guess was close though

-Rommel
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:05   #8
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
but well known all the same

the virus guess was close though
'Seraphim'?
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:15   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Quad
Eclipse in did-not-be-the-only-alliance-to-harm-PA shocker

Blimey. What's the world coming to?
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:26   #10
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
so...

since LDK is gone Eclipse is the hated one again ?
right...
PA never changes..
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:28   #11
Killerbij
Roidhumper

Killerbij is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: so...

Quote:
Originally posted by Tesla
right...
PA never changes..
and thats why its so addicting
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:29   #12
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: so...

Quote:
Originally posted by Tesla
right...
PA never changes..
erm, Eclipse is the hated one by default simply cause they won the last round that mattered. It's the nature of this game so just live with it. Pple never like the alliance that won (unless they were in it or were allied to it).

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:45   #13
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: so...

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
erm, Eclipse is the hated one by default simply cause they won the last round that mattered.
Hated? We're cuddly fs
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 00:10   #14
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
<Aryn> ofc it could backfire and i could have to sort through countless threads on 'omg eclipse are cheators!!' on AD :\

well i was close
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 00:46   #15
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: so...

Quote:
Originally posted by Parthos
Hated? We're cuddly fs
/me fluffles Parthos

sooooo cute!!
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 01:40   #16
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Eskimo
I bet its ViruS.

My GC (i believe she's =V=) too seemed to be probing my log in details a little while ago.

<xxx*> So wanna share accounts? I could log in at night to check for your attacks
<Eskimo> NO! GO AWAY!
[censored]
[censored]
[censored]
[censored]
[censored]

it's not ViruS - i assure though. though if you could, PM me that members nick (coords, though that may release yours as well) and ill see if its a ViruS member, if so, she's gone)
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 01:44   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aaranaf
it's not ViruS - i assure though. though if you could, PM me that members nick (coords, though that may release yours as well) and ill see if its a ViruS member, if so, she's gone)
Considering the zuchinis and mayonnaise response I'd be dubious as regards the seriousness of the response.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 02:23   #18
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
wait...

We have female members? :eek:

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 05:17   #19
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Hated? We're cuddly fs
ohh my good, come on! u know u are all evul
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 07:42   #20
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: so...

Quote:
Originally posted by genosse27
ohh my good, come on! u know u are all evul
You attacked us first; we wanted to have a happy family but nooooooooo
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 09:03   #21
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
RWel I'm 100% sure TFD has never and will never tell it's members to cheat. I'm quite sure the same counts for Rock too...

Hmm I AM very curious which alliance did however...

Edit: If anyone has GOOD proof of a TFD member cheating please come to #fryingdutchmen and pm me or another HC.
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though

Last edited by General Martok; 22 Sep 2003 at 11:28.
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 09:26   #22
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Considering the zuchinis and mayonnaise response I'd be dubious as regards the seriousness of the response.
/shrug

i dont like my alliance to be made out as full of cheaters, let alone have its HC encourage it...

and if there is a member who is specifically giving the alliance a cheaters rep- then i dont want to be with that member.

========================
O' Canada!
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 10:19   #23
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
i heard it was teh dragons
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 10:56   #24
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: so...

Quote:
You attacked us first; we wanted to have a happy family but nooooooooo
its zackoff's fault ;p
but thats after genesouse started troubles:P
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 11:04   #25
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
On behave of the ROCK HC team i can say that we have not told any member to do this, nor do we condon any such action within our alliance and our allie.

If you have any evidance of a rock member making such statements or other type of cheating within planetarion please feel free to contact me or another op in #rock with approrate evidance so we can take the action required in such cases.

DJeteh

(wouldn't mind other HCs making similar statements, instead of just slagging each other off)
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 11:13   #26
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
i find it strange that u have assumed the offender is female unless u suspect someone already

to hobbie i dont always believe the things i hear but in this case i believe the cap fits

-Rommel
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 11:32   #27
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i find it strange that u have assumed the offender is female unless u suspect someone already

Quote:
I bet its ViruS.

mayb that is the reason they think the offender is female

notice the 'she' in that statement

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 13:58   #28
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

oops missed that bit

i stand corrected

-Rommel
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 14:41   #29
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by DJet

(wouldn't mind other HCs making similar statements, instead of just slagging each other off)
Why bother?

Lets say Rock were encouraging cheating, would you actually come out and admit it? I very much doubt it.

Every alliance would come here and say "its not us" and we would be in the same situation as before.

If the community wishes to make your alliance the center for its witch hunt then so be it as the communities opinion on such matters is worthless. All that matters is that you know its not your alliance and as long as you know that you have nothing to worry about.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:33   #30
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by wakey
Why bother?
If any HC were to deny it and we found out for certain it was them we could all join in to rid ourselfs from this alliance !!! I could well see alliance HC's order their members not to defend galmembers from an alliance that tries to cheat. There is lots of potential for retribution.

hAl
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 16:19   #31
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
like they r gonna admit it
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 17:03   #32
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by General Martok
RWel I'm 100% sure TFD has never and will never tell it's members to cheat. I'm quite sure the same counts for Rock too...

Hmm I AM very curious which alliance did however...

Edit: If anyone has GOOD proof of a TFD member cheating please come to #fryingdutchmen and pm me or another HC.
no offence but i'd check your intel a bit better:P not like tfd peeps don't cheat.... enough peeps share there

and i would kinda hope you knew something about it... but if you say so, i can't be bothered about it either way.. as it will keep happining anyways so it's kinda pointless to go against it
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 17:36   #33
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Rommel
i heard it was teh dragons

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 18:00   #34
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
ooops, we're busted =\
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 18:38   #35
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
I did it. My bad.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:31   #36
^AvengeR^
Retired ViruS PA Player

^AvengeR^ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
I bet its ViruS.

<Eskimo> NO! GO AWAY!
[censored]
[censored]
[censored]
[censored]
[censored]

fakeish logs :P, i wasnt aware ViruS had any female members!?
Round 4: n00b 243:8:24
Round 5: NoThere
Round 6: NoThere
Round 7: vVv
Round 8: [=V=]
Round 9: [=V=] 20:10:1
Round 9.5: SpaceHamsters 12:3:9
Round 10: Alone
^AvengeR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 23:06   #37
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by wakey
Lets say Rock were encouraging cheating, would you actually come out and admit it? I very much doubt it.

If that happened i would no longer be a member...
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 00:27   #38
Jurgen
The Ğragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve
come on eskimo and parracida...
I wanna know who it was! \o/
I want Blooood!
The Forsakenlands - The Ğragon
Together we stand divided we fall.
--
Used to be a Wolf - When you once see a Wolf you are already surrounded.
Jurgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 00:35   #39
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Quote:
Originally posted by ^AvengeR^
fakeish logs :P, i wasnt aware ViruS had any female members!?
we're teh alliance of blatent homosexuality... no girls allowed!

========================
O' Canada!
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 01:12   #40
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
we're teh alliance of blatent homosexuality... no girls allowed!
they let you in...
tw@t
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 01:19   #41
Tomkat

Why was there an announcement on the main PA page about an alliance cheating, if there is no need for the public to know?

You have shamed an alliance, but we are not going to find out who. What was the point of showing it? If you do catch them out, THEN you can deal with them.

At least tell us who it was, if you are going to go to the trouble of making an announcement about it.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 06:46   #42
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
tom: it's basically to let the alliance in question know we're 'on to them' and perhaps scare anyone else who was thinking about it to think otherwise :P
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 11:46   #43
Scoot951
Das Scoot

And also because there's no actual proof of anything?

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 12:21   #44
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
no offence but i'd check your intel a bit better:P not like tfd peeps don't cheat.... enough peeps share there

and i would kinda hope you knew something about it... but if you say so, i can't be bothered about it either way.. as it will keep happining anyways so it's kinda pointless to go against it
I didn't say there are no TFD members who cheat/accountshare. I said TFD HC will never encurage or even allow it, there is no place for cheaters in our alliance. Seems like you are talking with your arse again
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 12:29   #45
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
tom: it's basically to let the alliance in question know we're 'on to them' and perhaps scare anyone else who was thinking about it to think otherwise :P
has the person in question be deleted or closed for cheating ?

-Rommel
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:40   #46
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn

JUST TELL US :/
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:52   #47
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
TFD!!!!????

omg martok you cheater!@#!#@! :eek: :eek: :eek:
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 17:35   #48
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
If any HC were to deny it and we found out for certain it was them we could all join in to rid ourselfs from this alliance !!! I could well see alliance HC's order their members not to defend galmembers from an alliance that tries to cheat. There is lots of potential for retribution.

hAl
Thing's dont work that way.

Normally an alliance HC commands the respect from his alliance and has many friendships that he can depend on. (I would say she but its hard to type out he/she all the time.)

I don't recall there being a forced expulsion of a HC by members only in any alliance.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 18:18   #49
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Tho HC can be removed by other HC, unless it's the entire HC staff at fault.

Unread 24 Sep 2003, 20:49   #50
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hated? BlueArmy is cuddly fs
i knew it..

I blame LDK and killmark, they are the evil fathers of cheating. *giggle*