User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 02:10   #1
Garshaw

Top XETA gal in r6?

Was it 4:5 for most of it?

Who organised the top 2 gals for XETA? we were in the top 10 for most of the game.

God dammit, we had our own tag and everything and i cant remember ANY of it.

If anyone can help, please reply
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 02:12   #2
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
silver...

if memory serves..
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 02:13   #3
Garshaw

Quote:
Originally posted by QazokRouge5
silever...

if memory serves..
nope... that wasn't it. Its on the tip of my tongue, and I'll know it if I see it - does anyone have any universe rankings for r6 buried anywhere?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 02:15   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
There was a period of 2 Bullgals in top10 allthough we stayed long we didnt achieve the same as one or two LDK gals. I could be totally wrong though as I am almost sleeping etc and in general my memory doesn't serve me totally well
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 02:16   #5
Garshaw

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
There was a period of 2 Bullgals in top10 allthough we stayed long we didnt achieve the same as one or two LDK gals. I could be totally wrong though as I am almost sleeping etc and in general my memory doesn't serve me totally well
hey silversmoke

no it wasnt bullgals. I think perhaps the owner was in Silver, although I could be wrong )

no LDK in our gals from what I can remember.

one of the 2 gals had a "39" in its coords, I think - at leas tthe number 39 keeps going in my head when I think of round 6.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 02:20   #6
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Top XETA gal in r6?

Quote:
Originally posted by Garshaw

Who organised the top 2 gals for XETA? we were in the top 10 for most of the game.

I would say (or more like take a guess) that 4:5, 34:19 (Casablanca), 21:10? (silvercity) and 25:10 (Adelante) probably were, atleast among, the XeTa galaxies which had the longest stay in top10.

...but my memory is kinda ****ed
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 02:22   #7
Garshaw

Re: Re: Top XETA gal in r6?

Quote:
Originally posted by Norseman
I would say (or more like take a guess) that 4:5, 34:19 (Casablanca), 21:10? (silvercity) and 25:10 (Adelante) probably were, atleast among, the XeTa galaxies which had the longest stay in top10.

...but my memory is kinda ****ed
34:19

woohoo!

thanks!
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 02:23   #8
Garshaw

now all I need is the GC of 4:5 and the circle will be complete!
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 02:24   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
wasnt 4:5 LDK and might the GC be Lrytas or that other LDK guy which name i forgot?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 02:24   #10
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
The gc of 4:5 was the #1 planet which was Sliekas.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 02:25   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
Sliekas

ah yeah
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 02:25   #12
Garshaw

Quote:
wasnt 4:5 LDK and might the GC be Lrytas or that other LDK guy which name i forgot?
I thought 34:19 was twinned with 4:5?

damn my memory is so bad!

I know i was in 34:19 at least for more than half the round, but my main problem was that i was Deus, they were Xeta hehe. Kinda a catch 22 after about half way through the round
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 02:27   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

if i am correct 34:19 was Shiva's (Xanadu) galaxy
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 02:30   #14
Garshaw

Quote:
if i am correct 34:19 was Shiva's (Xanadu) galaxy
that sounds about right.

I rememebr I was recruited into it by the (I think) organiser of 4:5. I could be wrong with those coords though.

We had our own tag, but I cant remember what the fek it was, and I remember we were always about 3 or 4 places below our sister gal.

Then the sister gal was hit hard, and the organiser guy tried to boost morale. Then FoS and Xeta went to war, and I coudlnt do jack. Attack Xeta - my gal mates turn on me - defend against FoS and I would be kicked out of Deus.

So I resigned from both and went it alone.

And prompty died

But I cant remember the organiser's name. God dammit, its one of those names you know and know and know but just cant remember it.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 06:04   #15
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
no1 cares about top20 gals... sigh
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 06:26   #16
Dreadnought!

All the LDK farms/def wh0res with their dedication to serving for def........
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 10:51   #17
Garshaw

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
All the LDK farms/def wh0res with their dedication to serving for def........
? We weren't farms.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 11:17   #18
Nacho_OuZo
OuZo

Nacho_OuZo is an unknown quantity at this point
to inform u.

best XeTa gal in r6 was 21:8 Silvercity

we finished 4th :-)
r4 143:22 n00b / HR
r5 23:15 (Silvercity) HR/Xanadu
r6 21:8 (Silvercity) Xanadu
r7 5:5 (Silvercity) Xanadu
r8 54:4 random / Titans
r9 42:8 (Black Lotus II)
r9.5 4.1.9 Cottus of Hecatoncheires LDK

OuZo -LoVe- Critters
Nacho_OuZo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 11:24   #19
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Wasnt Adelante kinda überbash0red all to hell?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 11:35   #20
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Fury and others fleet traced them when most of their fleets were returning from hitting Sid's galaxy.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 11:36   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
Wasnt Adelante kinda überbash0red all to hell?
Yes, yes it was

Was it as nice for them as it was for us?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 11:46   #22
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

Wow my memory served me right for once \/
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:02   #23
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

And Norseman deleted aswell...the plot thickens
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:32   #24
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
The gc of 4:5 was the #1 planet which was Sliekas.
You are wrong

for the biggest part fo the round the GC of 4:5 was ZuLu or something similar. Only when sliekas got a huge lead on the rest of the galaxy members he became the GC
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:53   #25
Meth
Me

Meth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Fury and others fleet traced them when most of their fleets were returning from hitting Sid's galaxy.
*grins*
Meth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:29   #26
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
poor mong0b0ffel weeps over his adelante gal every nite

Isil
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:37   #27
mongob0ffel
w00t?

mongob0ffel is an unknown quantity at this point
stfu Isildur

Adelante (25:10) had the #1 spot for weeks, and was the true XeTa flagship galaxy with ely/xan command

I have never seen a team with such dedication, and here's the list (most of you dont know it):

Stress
Soben
Storebo
Teqh
Exorc1st
Yerthat
Iceaxe
hAl
Snowseal
SUPERCATZZ
Petrarch
Shprot
Chutsai
Uzul

I love you all guys, it was a honour to be working with you all
R6: WolfPack / Adelante
R8: Adelante / Fury
R9: WolfPack

mongob0ffel
mongob0ffel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:18   #28
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Damn looking at those nicks and them memmories
yea mongiss those where good times

i miss soben though
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:18   #29
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Heh i asked Uzul too join The Untouchables, but he informed me he wasnt playing r6 seriously

Bit of a slap in the face that.

If i recall correctly Adelante would of won r6 had they not been bashed, but by the time Furgion were beaten and things got nasty between XeTa and FoS i stepped out.

So never had much participation towards the end of hte round, nor did i pay much attention.

-Necro
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:31   #30
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
that sounds about right.

I rememebr I was recruited into it by the (I think) organiser of 4:5. I could be wrong with those coords though.
You were in 34:24, not 34:19.

Jester
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:56   #31
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by mongob0ffel
stfu Isildur

Adelante (25:10) had the #1 spot for weeks, and was the true XeTa flagship galaxy with ely/xan command
I don't really consider that the "true" flagship galaxy of XeTa, well, Storebo walking round the cluster signing NAPs at will with the FLTV side on behalf of XeTa/FoS in order to keep his high ranking planet and galaxy out of any serious incoming on that front war kinda detracted from your "amazing success" in my eyes, specially when the FLTV side could have been walked all over.

Be proud of that if you want, from my experiences with him I thought Storebo was a complete and utter twat, and after watching him get absolutely cnuted after which he walked away crying, I guess a number of people felt the same way as me.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 17:18   #32
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
I don't really consider that the "true" flagship galaxy of XeTa, well, Storebo walking round the cluster signing NAPs at will with the FLTV side on behalf of XeTa/FoS in order to keep his high ranking planet and galaxy out of any serious incoming on that front war kinda detracted from your "amazing success" in my eyes, specially when the FLTV side could have been walked all over.

Be proud of that if you want, from my experiences with him I thought Storebo was a complete and utter twat, and after watching him get absolutely cnuted after which he walked away crying, I guess a number of people felt the same way as me.
Clearly you are the twat. There was only two Xeta gals in cluster and the silver gal wasn't that helpfull to us so we were virtually alone and we still ruled the cluster. We just attacked bigger FLTV gals than there even was in our cluster. Only gals with any roids in cluster for us were FoS who we couldn't reall attack anyways.

I think you are a bit upset cause your gal tried to grap some power in the cluster in the first few days but was really not able to get any decent support going.

hAl
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 17:22   #33
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by mongob0ffel
stfu Isildur

I have never seen a team with such dedication, and here's the list (most of you dont know it):

Stress
Soben
Storebo
Teqh
Exorc1st
Yerthat
Iceaxe
hAl
Snowseal
SUPERCATZZ
Petrarch
Shprot
Chutsai
Uzul

I love you all guys, it was a honour to be working with you all
Hmmm, good memories. If you count the 15 planet rankings Adelante led the round a lot longer even, for about two month I think.

hAl
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 17:44   #34
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought Nesta was in that galaxy....or did he use a different nickname or something?

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 17:58   #35
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9

Cluster wise Adelante played a very good round. You claim there is no excuse for galaxies signing Cluster NAPs with the enemy instead of smashing them to the point where they all quit the game, I'd be more inclined to argue that there is no excuse for big galaxies in quiet Clusters to waste their time and ships bashing insignificant enemy galaxies in Cluster when their ships could be put to better use elsewhere against big FLVTT galaxies or in hot Clusters.

A testament to what a good job Adelante did in Cluster is that when we came for Adelante several FLVTT galaxies in Cluster actually defended them as a thank you for treating them well. There's more than one way to dominate a Cluster it should never really be a case of making outnumbered and outgunned enemies rounds a living hell.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:00   #36
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough
Re: Top XETA gal in r6?

Quote:

As mentioned, the highest finishing 'XeTa' gal was 21:8, Silvercity.

As mentioned, Adelante lead the way for 'most' of the round but not that long (33:9 lead early on then got cnuted, then Friends and foes lead from there for a while). After they went down, it all went a bit pear shaped - i think Jurgen and his cronies took over.

The 'flagship' XeTa gal would probably have to be 4:5 id say. They still finished around 10-15th if memory serves and if im correct were the only gal to not contain any FoS? They were mainly LDK/Xanadu i believe.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
"Sid did not have a planet in round 6, purely to annoy and frustrate the opposition" Was posted by Zh|l/you/some other fury person afaik towards the end of r6...

Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:05   #37
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

We just told them that to fustrate them more
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:25   #38
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point
Adelante's major success and downfall at the same time, was that there were so much (high up) ely-members in the galaxy. they virtually had every single Ely-ship at their place when they got attacked (hmm, i didnt count em the time we hit Adelante, sorry ). but when those ships would run out (which happened when things got really really nasty: a wave or 3/4), they would be defenceless.
is that a right conclusion?

p.s.: not to mention they could pick the very best targets, as they were the guys to pick em for Elysium. only alliance that F&F had the full support from was Ety.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:16   #39
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Top XETA gal in r6?

Quote:
Originally posted by Perfection

"Sid did not have a planet in round 6, purely to annoy and frustrate the opposition" Was posted by Zh|l/you/some other fury person afaik towards the end of r6...

Um... that was r7. Although I may have posted publically Sid never had a planet for r6 when he actually did just to get people annoyed.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 21:30   #40
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by fiddler123b

p.s.: not to mention they could pick the very best targets, as they were the guys to pick em for Elysium. only alliance that F&F had the full support from was Ety.
Actually thats wrong. we hit the biggest badest tartets we could find. Lego command gals. Fury Command gals. And everything else a lot of other GC's refused to take. Im sure the Fury BC's at that time can testefy to that, most of our targets, should not have ben attackable at all .
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 22:29   #41
Meth
Me

Meth is an unknown quantity at this point
The only enemy to severely damage the main Fury command gal, which contained Ghengis, Sid and 4-6 officers was LDK. Others took roids at stages throughout the round, but the only attack which hit us hard, and really rocked us for a few days, was an LDK hit while we were all out defending Fury in C10.

But then, XeTa didn't know where our galaxy was until the end of the round, so no blame on you guys, you didn't know where the grail was
Meth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 22:35   #42
Garshaw

Quote:
Originally posted by Jester
You were in 34:24, not 34:19.

Jester
was i?

oh ok then :o)

U'd know I guess :)

sorry for the mix up lol.

I tried pming you through irc - you're nick's now Jestah is it?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 23:05   #43
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
3 Bulls it was
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 23:31   #44
Iceaxe
Blood

Quote:
Originally posted by PureviL
You are wrong

for the biggest part fo the round the GC of 4:5 was ZuLu or something similar. Only when sliekas got a huge lead on the rest of the galaxy members he became the GC
Thats what I thought but I couldn't think of the original gc's name so I just said Sliekas.

I've never heard our selection of targets that round called easy; I think Fred, WebAngel, Magisters (don't think we ever got through on them :/ ) and the other top gals we hit would say something else.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 23:40   #45
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Mitre
3 Bulls it was
Nah hun red/blue/purple never were on the same time in top10, 2max only
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 23:52   #46
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
according to the # of incomming 4:5 should be mentioned as xeta flagship galaxy silvercity had that titans guy inside and adelante died in an relative early stage of the xeta fos war if i remember right.

4:5 was the most time of the round top10
laters followed by my galaxy 4:12 and we both stayed there until a few days away of the end of r6 to bad fos had fltv on their side
the killing waves on our c came from them

c4 was xeta stronghold cluster (at last for sure in the days when it was clear who would win the war) if i remember right at last i can't remember a xeta only dominated c who resisted as long than we did.

and btw if i'm not wrong to the best times ldk had 3 galaxys in top10 r6 if i haven't forgot one. 4:5, 4:12 and one more (dunno the coords atm)

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:29   #47
Iceaxe
Blood

12:24 and 29:4 were the other top LDK gals if I remember right.

(I know 12:24 is right but 29:4 might not be)
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:46   #48
Fighters
Hello

Fighters is an unknown quantity at this point
lo Garshaw

R3 : 118:14:21 - Lithium - Hello
R4 : 159:21:3 - TE/PCI - Hello
R5 : 4:14:9 - PCI/MI/Ni! - Hello/Fighters
R6 : XX:XX:XX - Deus Ex Machina - Fighters
R7 : 26:11:15 - [FAnG] - Fighters
R8-R39: Retired
R40 : 2:9:8 - Apprime - Fighters
R41 : 2:8:7 - Apprime - Fighters
Fighters is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 01:07   #49
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
i was in 4:5 in r4
it really sucked then, r5/6 it done really well.
i was also in c26 r5, it sucked then, but done really well the next two rounds.

im jinxed i tells ya :/
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 01:12   #50
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by fiddler123b
Aye.
And there was my galaxy and I sitting, rather nervously, in cluster 25 with Adelante....
That's where the majority of ETY defence came from (25:6), so taking us out would have probably given Adelante a nice advantage over F&F. But Storebo kept to his word for most of the round, except for 1 incursion when he believed that I ordered an assault on Adelante.
Which I had not.
So most of that assault was recalled.
Although it was still enough to make my gal mates choose to attack Adelante when the ships started flying....

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote