User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Closed Thread
Unread 23 May 2005, 21:21   #1
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
[Approved] subject in ingame mails

i often write a long ingame mail and forget to enter a subject,
all i get is a error and all my text is gone, cant get it back with browser back button etc..

is it really needed to enter a subject text??
Unread 23 May 2005, 21:25   #2
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: subject in ingame mails

If i click back it works fine.

what browser you use?
Unread 24 May 2005, 23:39   #3
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

works fine clicking back for me to :P

its how i mail the galaxy really quickly if MoC aint online.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 25 May 2005, 22:45   #4
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

i use firefox
Unread 26 May 2005, 00:55   #5
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

I use firefox and the same thing happens to me.
Unread 26 May 2005, 03:00   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And to me - firefox user
Unread 26 May 2005, 03:57   #7
genosse27
Hamburger

Pa In Not Supporting Firefox Shocker !!!
Unread 26 May 2005, 10:06   #8
KarnivOre
1337 m£47 3@70r

KarnivOre is an unknown quantity at this point

firefox pwns

[ToF] spamming champ of the year award
Unread 31 May 2005, 01:58   #9
Avenged
Available

Avenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really nice

works fine for me
Unread 31 May 2005, 16:54   #10
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

try about:config in firefux

there is prolly something you can change so you dont lose it when you press backspace
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 16:38   #11
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
works fine clicking back for me to :P

its how i mail the galaxy really quickly if MoC aint online.

should ask me next time *****:P gc's also have the option ya know
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 13:16   #12
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

I suppose we could make it work without a subject if people really really want..

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 14:52   #13
genosse27
Hamburger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
I suppose we could make it work without a subject if people really really want..
Yes, plz "we" want it.
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 15:07   #14
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by genosse27
Yes, plz "we" want it.
Important correction, this should read "yes, plz I want it."

and receive tonnes of title-less mail that we dont know what its about no i dont, if you dont HAVE to put a title in noone will bother and i dont want an inbox full of crap with no titles.
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 15:17   #15
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Discuss] subject in ingame mails

Its not exactly hard to re-display the message if the title is not valid. You're processing the message content variable, so just display it again in the textbox. There. Problem solved.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 16:43   #16
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by genosse27
Pa In Not Supporting Firefox Shocker !!!
Nubs in blaming browser limitations on pa shocker

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 16:39   #17
Ginga
Reassuringly Expensive

Ginga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these parts

yes get rid of subject, its gay. if its blank, insert first 20 chars from message.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 17:44   #18
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

one of the sugegstions here will be implemented at some point..

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Closed Thread