User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Oct 2004, 18:56   #1
Teas

Teas is an unknown quantity at this point
Your help needed! Please read!

Hi all,

this is definitely not pa related and also not even computer related but still i´m asking for help from the pa community. some of you already know me and also know that i´m drummer of a band called AVORY.
I´m asking you to help to promote my band on the internet by voting for it.
A Company called Eastpack (famous for their backbacks etc.) runs Internet Charts on www.resistance-charts.de .

If you have a minute help me and my band to stay in the top3 of the charts for a week.
All you need to do is signing up on that webpage, login, and vote for "AVORY" with the song
"Dry Inc". Give us a 10 please. Thx in advance.

The Site is german but still np to sign up i guess. Just click on "Neu registrieren" to get to a simple and short signup formular. After you submited you will get an email with an activation link. click it and you can login to vote.

Thx to all who will vote and to those who already voted.

Regards
Teas

Last edited by Teas; 21 Oct 2004 at 19:03.
Teas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 18:59   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Your help needed! Please read!

Do we not get to listen to the song?
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 18:59   #3
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Ban prediction challenge statrs now!

I predict +3 minutes, time taken from this post.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:00   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Yeah exactly, I don't want to vote for crappy music.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:01   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Ban prediction challenge statrs now!

I predict +3 minutes, time taken from this post.
He hasnt really broken any rules.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:04   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And as such he wont be banned.

Its a bit crap, but hes not advertising any related game site, or a competing product, although i guess I could be persuaded that posting links in German is a bad thing.

Id need to be bribed though, since i have no real dislike of all things German.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:05   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I am listening to Rammstein's latest album right now and it rocks
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:15   #8
Teas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Do we not get to listen to the song?
You have the ability to download the song on tht website as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Yeah exactly, I don't want to vote for crappy music.
Dont see any reason not to vote except "I dont feel like it" cause i´m asking for a personal favour and for support. If you like or dislike the song doesnt matter.

Thx for not banning this thread.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:15   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Registering èh... sounds too much work.
Unless, I get a MP3 of your song ofcourse.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:18   #10
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
And as such he wont be banned.

Its a bit crap, but hes not advertising any related game site, or a competing product, although i guess I could be persuaded that posting links in German is a bad thing.

Id need to be bribed though, since i have no real dislike of all things German.
For fairness Spinner is worse, you should of seen all the forums he spammed when he started his new internet game just recently.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:19   #11
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point

i like mister Teas, i shall definately be voting 10 (you can download the song by clicking the download link, or you can goto their website)
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:19   #12
Teas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Registering èh... sounds too much work.
Unless, I get a MP3 of your song ofcourse.
As i said, you can download the mp3 there. Plus, every month Eastpack is raffeling backpacks and other stuff randomly to registered users. so maybe you are lucky
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:23   #13
Illogical
Property of merle

http://www.illogical.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/download.jpg <== how to download the song
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:25   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
For fairness Spinner is worse, you should of seen all the forums he spammed when he started his new internet game just recently.
Thats what everyone does promoting a new product. In fairness, even though he has no need to, Spinner advertises Planetarion on his new game. I guess he has a soft spot for us, no idea why though ...
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:26   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illogical
MS paint = teh r0x0r
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:31   #16
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Ta, i was sturggling with the German.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:44   #17
Illogical
Property of merle

the big letters DOWNLOAD are kindof the same in every language i think :P
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:49   #18
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

1st day there and already #1

nice ... too bad you have to register but i've still done it ! just for illogical !

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 01:53   #19
Illogical
Property of merle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
1st day there and already #1

nice ... too bad you have to register but i've still done it ! just for illogical !
thanks jupp <3
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 12:54   #20
aceshot
PA Support - Grafknd

aceshot is an unknown quantity at this point

teas, i think ure song r0x m8

I downloaded it, and it defo worth voting for

#afk (home of the afkness)
#pa - community channel
aceshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 13:28   #21
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

voted!!! nice song
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 13:37   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

so liek, i voted for you Teas, but hey, this costed me minutes and if the ****s start mailing me marketing crap then i'll be seriously* annoyed

*i might not notice tho
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 13:43   #23
Teas

Thx alot guys!
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 14:34   #24
Illogical
Property of merle

i requested it at the club i uesed to work at, and the DJ played it : ) she seemed to like it too, il get her to play it more often
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 02:15   #25
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point

/me goes voting for sexy Teas
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 02:20   #26
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point

iek iek iek, that song`s... nasty hardcore stuff
Knowing it`s Teas` band I`d expected Britney Spears-Timberlake-Backstreet Boy sound... ^^
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 09:55   #27
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

Quote:
thxs, think i`ll go download the song now *And vote
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 11:56   #28
Illogical
Property of merle

good kitten
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 05:26   #29
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope this actually worked out for the best, and no negative effect was gained

With PAs usual suspects there might be some though, sadly

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
yupster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 18:31   #30
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I am listening to Rammstein's latest album right now and it rocks
New album? The last new song by Rammstein I've listened to was 'Mein Teil'.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 18:35   #31
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats the new game of mr. Christian Lassem?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 20:09   #32
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i downloaded and voted teas, gl
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 20:18   #33
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Posting in a thread where someone asks for help on GD.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 23:27   #34
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Thats what everyone does promoting a new product. In fairness, even though he has no need to, Spinner advertises Planetarion on his new game. I guess he has a soft spot for us, no idea why though ...
What is spinners new game called?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote