User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Aug 2004, 12:51   #1
Ruler
leecher

Ruler is an unknown quantity at this point
Holla Planetarion

hey guys

I havent been here for a while, I played round 1 up to round 9. After round 9 I haven't been here at all.
So I was wondering how things are going? How many active planets are out there these days?
Any info would be nice since I might just make a crazy move and sign myself up again and join you guys again in all the sleepless nights again! hehe

well maybe see you around
Ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 13:19   #2
Phant
Meep meep vs. 3.89

Phant is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Holla Planetarion

Let's see. There's a couple of weeks left of the round so a lot is pretty much decided meaning that quite a few planets are more inactive now than earlier. There are 4.5 k planets in the game, more than half of them are paid so they say its been an increase from last round (wasnt here the last rounds myself but I've been told so).

Well, you can find out more on the pilkara web site about alliances and all, but now everyone are signed up to their ally ingame as it gives 1 tick travel bonus in def. Leading alliance is 1up with quite a few returning fury players have owned the round after the first month. The other allies have given up on them and aint doing all too much atm it seems.

The gameplay itself is quite enjoyable, more enjoyable than earlier rounds for me atleast. You can only attack and def for 1 tick now. The ships target only 1 class each, making it easy to attack with few losses most of the time.

Next round will be very similar as theyæll only make small adjustments. So sign up for a free planet atleast and test it for whats left of the round. You will most likely end up in an inactive gal, but you can exile for a small amount the first tick, so jump around till you find a decent gal. Free planets have restrictions, but because of a catch-up code you will start with a lot of researches done anyway.

You cant see gal incs with free planets though, so your gal might want you to upgrade. A lot has changed, you will discover more when you have your own little planet.

Oh, choose Xan, they own this round!
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 09:12   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

No, go cath to own said xands
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 14:16   #4
Phant
Meep meep vs. 3.89

Phant is an unknown quantity at this point

Hehe, yes.... if you're into S&M and such things cath is the way to go
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 13:17   #5
DiGiTaL_HaZaRd

cath suxors
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 19:05   #6
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

emp r0x!
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 06:10   #7
Busted
Not the band.

Busted is an unknown quantity at this point

what's gal incs? Really, I don't know what differences there are between a paid account a free account besides renaming fleets.
Busted is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 09:10   #8
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

When other planets in your galaxy are under attack, you cannot see the ships that are incomming. That means you won't know when to defend and what to defend against. And you also cannot warn others to help and send defence.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote