User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 01:13   #51
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
Damn looking at those nicks and them memmories
yea mongiss those where good times

i miss soben though
and petrarch/shprot
they never gave up... heh got to love em!
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 01:15   #52
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
Heh i asked Uzul too join The Untouchables, but he informed me he wasnt playing r6 seriously

Bit of a slap in the face that.

If i recall correctly Adelante would of won r6 had they not been bashed, but by the time Furgion were beaten and things got nasty between XeTa and FoS i stepped out.

So never had much participation towards the end of hte round, nor did i pay much attention.

-Necro
Yeah we would... we had a large head on everybody gal and player wise..
Guess if we had bashed down Furgion a bit more before the fos/xeta war things could have turned out pretty well..
[1up]
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 01:28   #53
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
I don't really consider that the "true" flagship galaxy of XeTa, well, Storebo walking round the cluster signing NAPs at will with the FLTV side on behalf of XeTa/FoS in order to keep his high ranking planet and galaxy out of any serious incoming on that front war kinda detracted from your "amazing success" in my eyes, specially when the FLTV side could have been walked all over.

Be proud of that if you want, from my experiences with him I thought Storebo was a complete and utter twat, and after watching him get absolutely cnuted after which he walked away crying, I guess a number of people felt the same way as me.
We had a number of Ely GC's in our gal... and after the first cluster war.. where we recived support from ely and wp, we had rabba in the cluster aswell we managed to get the furgion gals to break down. c25 was a very scary cluster at start.. lots of furgion gals and their c alliance was very strong. only mine and rabba's gal was any good in our c alliance. So outside Ely/WP forces raided the furgion gals in that cluster, with in-cluster support. Remember my gal fighted there for 2 days then the furgion gals kinda gave up. Soben who was military hc in ely at the time, wanted our gal to help out outside the cluster. In certain clusters there was still a fight going on. So we moved out of cluster and helped out clusters that needed us more. c25 was cleansed. The XeTa gal had a head start, and the furgion players had mostly stoped playing. c25 was XeTa/FoS cluster now.. both furgion and we knew it.

Ely an WP where the ones who saved us in the first place so we had the most to say. I would not have gone through with the deal if not rabba supported me. He was sceptic but agreed.
Dunno why u guys absolutely wants to fight a war u allready won and in-cluster. Especially when your alliance needs u elsewhere. I was very Elysium patrioic in round 6 actually. Recruited a couple people from the furgion gals in that cluster.
[1up]
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 01:34   #54
Storebo
Adelante

Re: Re: Top XETA gal in r6?

Quote:
Originally posted by Perfection

As mentioned, Adelante lead the way for 'most' of the round but not that long (33:9 lead early on then got cnuted, then Friends and foes lead from there for a while). After they went down, it all went a bit pear shaped - i think Jurgen and his cronies took over.

The 'flagship' XeTa gal would probably have to be 4:5 id say. They still finished around 10-15th if memory serves and if im correct were the only gal to not contain any FoS? They were mainly LDK/Xanadu i believe.
I'd say we did lead very long.
At the time 33:9 went down... Adelante was #2
and we where both #1 gal and #1 player when 33:9 was down.
After a while friend and foes came up behind us. After an attack on us from them and nd/hirr they took the lead again. After about a week Xeta tried out their no gal killing on them. Ldk/adelante/bull and the other 2 top xeta gals went in with 3 waves.. each group taking on 3 planets each.
After that we where top gal and player again for along time until xeta war really turned around, and we went down. They attacked casablanca one hour before adelante. So defence was hard to get =/
[1up]
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 01:38   #55
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by fiddler123b
p.s.: not to mention they could pick the very best targets, as they were the guys to pick em for Elysium. only alliance that F&F had the full support from was Ety.
U know having most of ely command ingal have a backside aswell. Soben as military hc wanted us to attack with ely and for ely. That round we didn't play for ourself. We played for ely mainly. Soben often gave us big/strong/dangerous targets that had to be taken. Because we where big enough to take em we had to take them.
[1up]
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 01:40   #56
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
according to the # of incomming 4:5 should be mentioned as xeta flagship galaxy silvercity had that titans guy inside and adelante died in an relative early stage of the xeta fos war if i remember right.
It was at a very late stage in the war. It was the time XeTa couldn't manage to hit more then 1 cluster anymore.
[1up]
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 01:54   #57
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Adelante never had anyone named Nesta in the gal btw Anihilat0r.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 02:53   #58
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
according to the # of incomming 4:5 should be mentioned as xeta flagship galaxy silvercity had that titans guy inside and adelante died in an relative early stage of the xeta fos war if i remember right.

4:5 was the most time of the round top10
laters followed by my galaxy 4:12 and we both stayed there until a few days away of the end of r6 to bad fos had fltv on their side
the killing waves on our c came from them

c4 was xeta stronghold cluster (at last for sure in the days when it was clear who would win the war) if i remember right at last i can't remember a xeta only dominated c who resisted as long than we did.

and btw if i'm not wrong to the best times ldk had 3 galaxys in top10 r6 if i haven't forgot one. 4:5, 4:12 and one more (dunno the coords atm)
Oh the memories
to think we could have even done much better had we worked together more tighter c4 was how owning a cluster was supposed to be :P
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 08:24   #59
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Top XETA gal in r6?

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
They attacked casablanca one hour before adelante. So defence was hard to get =/
hehe the day my galaxy went down the attacked casablanca, one top10 or 15 xeta galaxy (cant remember the name was it silver city?), and 4:5 with massive attack on sliekas (#1 xeta planet at that point) my galaxy had arround 700k ships out defending him (mostly from terran and cat so the number is big) and xeta was more than dry than they gave us massive incomming and we didn't have a real chance to cover it.

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 08:47   #60
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

Quote:
Originally posted by PureviL
Oh the memories
to think we could have even done much better had we worked together more tighter c4 was how owning a cluster was supposed to be :P
well the cooperation started very late and not everybody was realy willing to cooperate fully or simply to stupid (lo 4:11) ...
the ones who were in the brotherhood worked more or less fine together

before xeta fos war started c4 haven't had a c ally in fact when u think about that little thing we did very well also without sliekas we wouldn't have had a c ally at all i remember good enough the day when he pm'ed me and asked about forming now finaly a c ally for xeta memberz in our cluster.

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:35   #61
NaoS
bored....

NaoS is on a distinguished road
always wanted to see what the gal list was for 4.5

beginging of rd 6 some guy from 4.5 joined my alliance, at first i just thought he was a twat pretending to be in a good gal, but when i got defence from him i was convinced.

Corse at the time he made me believe his gal was "Fltv friendly" and had most people in my allie defending him one day. but then i noticed the connection between the T&P gal raid for that night and the cords i was defending...

promptly asked him to leave the allie...but always wanted to know who the person was who managed to sucker me...
NaoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 23:34   #62
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
12:24 and 29:4 were the other top LDK gals if I remember right.

(I know 12:24 is right but 29:4 might not be)
both right.
________
Ford Feature Model

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:18.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 00:14   #63
Iceaxe
Blood

Cool.

Any chance you or someone could post the gal list of 4:5, 12:24, and 29:4 I know one or two from each gal but never got to find out the whole gal.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 00:17   #64
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
will try to search lists
________
V8 ENGINE

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:18.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 00:29   #65
Iceaxe
Blood

Thanks.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 06:27   #66
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point
dont forget to list gadas (as if i will ever forget his coods heh: 35 11 11)
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 12:52   #67
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by General1
Nah hun red/blue/purple never were on the same time in top10, 2max only
We had #3 Pink, #5 Blue and #9 Red.
And it was on the same time
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 16:10   #68
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Quote:

c4 was xeta stronghold cluster (at last for sure in the days when it was clear who would win the war) if i remember right at last i can't remember a xeta only dominated c who resisted as long than we did.

C6 was a XeTa stronghold till the end as well. We hade 2 Bull gals in there. We had a really strong Nap. Me and Legator(now vision) HC, worked really hard for it. We also had Guran in our Cluster who was my OLD GC from r5. Guran and Legator where Cell/WP side, Bull's on the XeTa side ofc. Together we ruled the cluster.... TILL the end!!

We never broke the Nap, and Bull finished highest in cluster..

And Mitre... I think only DIE HARDS can remember those ticks (lo general ) i was there every single tick. And saw 3 bull gals top10 at same time.. Only semi die hards(lo general ) didn't see it, cause it was not even 1 complete day..

Greetz
Thunder
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 23:14   #69
Radon
Flame Attraction

Radon is an unknown quantity at this point
6:18 BLUEBULL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 23:38   #70
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
if i am correct 34:19 was Shiva's (Xanadu) galaxy
yes it was in my cluster
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 23:58   #71
Nat
Damm sexy!!

Nat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
Cool.

Any chance you or someone could post the gal list of 4:5, 12:24, and 29:4 I know one or two from each gal but never got to find out the whole gal.
Should know, as we were 29:12 but cant remeber
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 17:41   #72
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Thunderball
C6 was a XeTa stronghold till the end as well. We hade 2 Bull gals in there. We had a really strong Nap. Me and Legator(now vision) HC, worked really hard for it. We also had Guran in our Cluster who was my OLD GC from r5. Guran and Legator where Cell/WP side, Bull's on the XeTa side ofc. Together we ruled the cluster.... TILL the end!!
we had no serious enemys inner c
all fltv and fos galaxys together were smaller than my galaxy allone :P and we were only #2 in our c for most of the time

Unread 2 Mar 2003, 20:23   #73
Runefinger

/me waves to his redbull friends
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 15:04   #74
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Top XETA gal in r6?

Quote:
Originally posted by Garshaw
34:19

woohoo!

thanks!
34:19 and 4:5 were not sister galaxies. The only connection between those two were that some of the gal members (especially the GCs) were in the same alliance, namely Xanadu.
Shiva was GC of 34:19, Zulu666 (iirc) of 4:5.

However, I don't know how you can state that you were a member of 34:19 rd6. You weren't.

As for which gal was the best Xeta gal in rd6 that is rather hard to tell.
SilverCity finished 4th. Their GC (Tatu) was Xan - at least at the end of the round . They had iirc 2 other Xans in that gal. On the other hand they had loki (Kirsten Dunst of the Virgin Suicides iirc) - a Titan - who made me sometimes rather hate my job within Xanadu.
Hence they did not face the tough FLTTV incomming other Xeta gals had to face at the end of the round.

Adelante (25:10) was #1/#2 for a great deal of the round. However they got hit very hard a couple of weeks (days?) before the round was over so they did not finish T10.

Big Bala Boom (4:5) had the #1 player and they were one of if not the hardest fighting gal I have witnessed during rd6.

Casablanca (34:19) took over the #2 spot when Adelante got bashed. We remained there a couple of weeks (days?) until FLTTV (especially Virus) and Deus + some FoSers decided to launch several joint attacks on us. We got hit hard and dropped several positions. However, we were able to finish #9.

All of the gals mentioned deserve credit for belonging to the top Xeta gals rd6. I don't want to single out a gal.

Laputa - 34:19 rd 6

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 16:24   #75
KeeperOfSecrets
Legionnaire

KeeperOfSecrets is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Top XETA gal in r6?

Quote:
Originally posted by laputa

Adelante (25:10) was #1/#2 for a great deal of the round. However they got hit very hard a couple of weeks (days?) before the round was over so they did not finish T10.

25:10 where not hit in last days, not even last week. There where several weeks between the hit on Adelante and the end of the round
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 16:32   #76
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough
Re: Re: Re: Re: Top XETA gal in r6?

Quote:
As for which gal was the best Xeta gal in rd6 that is rather hard to tell.

SilverCity finished 4th. Their GC (Tatu) was Xan - at least at the end of the round . They had iirc 2 other Xans in that gal. On the other hand they had loki (Kirsten Dunst of the Virgin Suicides iirc) - a Titan - who made me sometimes rather hate my job within Xanadu.

Hence they did not face the tough FLTTV incomming other Xeta gals had to face at the end of the round.
Some of the facts are wrong, but satisfy my curiousity - why?
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 18:44   #77
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Top XETA gal in r6?

Quote:
Originally posted by Perfection
Some of the facts are wrong, but satisfy my curiousity - why?
gimme at least a hint what's wrong about my 'facts'

Why did you make my job harder? Because you constantly attacked friendly gals and I had to deal with the consequences. Meaning organise defense, handling retal requests, pming Tatu, Nacho and Dermented Turnip around a billion times a night etc.
That's why.

Laputa

Unread 3 Mar 2003, 19:48   #78
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nacho_OuZo
to inform u.

best XeTa gal in r6 was 21:8 Silvercity

we finished 4th :-)
Casablanca were the highest ranked real XeTa-gal, ended (as stated by laputa) #9.

Here you can find the final rankings.

~Pia & Shiva (celebrating fasching :])

&Omega;
PiaZava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 20:14   #79
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
Originally posted by PiaZava

~Pia & Shiva (celebrating fasching :]) [/b]
Speaking of, do you remember last year's Fasching and our gal pic that soon followed with you (Shiva) as Scheich? Hillarious.

Laputa

Unread 3 Mar 2003, 20:58   #80
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

Quote:
Speaking of, do you remember last year's Fasching and our gal pic that soon followed with you (Shiva) as Scheich? Hillarious.

Laputa
Yep ;]

~P

&Omega;
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 21:46   #81
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

Quote:
Casablanca were the highest ranked real XeTa-gal, ended (as stated by laputa) #9.

Here you can find the final rankings.

~Pia & Shiva (celebrating fasching :])

heeyyyy pia!
define real for me petty plz!
if you define a few deus-members as being in a reak XeTa-gal, u have to explain to me
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 23:48   #82
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

Quote:
heeyyyy pia!
define real for me petty plz!
if you define a few deus-members as being in a reak XeTa-gal, u have to explain to me
Hi Fidd :]

After the Xeta-Fos breakup, only one member of our gal stayed Deus. Me. I however did not participate in any military action, and Casa was continuesly hit by Fos & Co.

~Pip (going to sleep now)

&Omega;
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 06:22   #83
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
...c4 was xeta stronghold cluster (at last for sure in the days when it was clear who would win the war) if i remember right at last i can't remember a xeta only dominated c who resisted as long than we did....
c20
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 08:35   #84
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by genosse27
c20
/me grins at scouse
my mornings didnt have much news: it was either defence to c9 or c20 the first month.

Quote:

After the Xeta-Fos breakup, only one member of our gal stayed Deus. Me. I however did not participate in any military action, and Casa was continuesly hit by Fos & Co.
hey Pip,

well, I am nitpicking now, but thats not entirely true
I had to chase the last member out of Deus as he didnt understand the word ally (he launched on my gal tagged hirr/ND/guild, and didnt realise (or think??) that it mightve been allied). yup, #1-galaxies are so low profile that you dont have to investigate if they are allied or not, even if they were weird tags, maybe they fake-tagged hirr?

Last edited by fiddler123b; 4 Mar 2003 at 19:54.
fiddler123b is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 21:46   #85
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
I found two pics I kept.

here and here

PS Ph33r Supah Ted!!!!

PPS Lo C10 furgion
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 22:56   #86
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Thunderball

We never broke the Nap, and Bull finished highest in cluster..

And Mitre... I think only DIE HARDS can remember those ticks (lo general ) i was there every single tick. And saw 3 bull gals top10 at same time.. Only semi die hards(lo general ) didn't see it, cause it was not even 1 complete day..

Greetz
Thunder
Love you 2 hun , you forgot 1 important ALLIE in or cluster 6:19, those ex-tot/vts whatever they were who became rock during the round. They safed my ass very often, and the rest of whitebull and bluebull also.

Ps we had 3 bull gals in the beginning of the round in or cluster (orange) with ShadowB/karingthor ( and the other nos/tfd people)
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 03:19   #87
smerf

bluebull ended up as #29 (top bull gal in the round), we would have made top20-25 odd if a a few ppl (sniper) hadn't of decided to suicide thier fleets in the last few days.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 14:47   #88
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough
Quote:

~Pip (going to sleep now)
I took some roids from a deus member in your gal after the XeTa/FoS breakup, im almost certain it wasnt you.

And for the record, the reason Silvercity didnt face the amount of incoming that other XeTa gals did was because, due to galaxy strategy, nearly 2/3rds were xand. While im not entirely dismissing your 'reason,' trying to organise an attack on a gal of huge xandrathiis with roughly 1/20k ratios at best is near impossible.
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 15:24   #89
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

I define 'pure' as being pure for the whole round. without any FoS or FLTTV-member at all during any period of the round.
for that, alas for many of the big XeTa-galaxies, that means they are singled out.
In my humble opinion of a XeTa-outsider, the only to large (groups of) galaxies that qualify for all-round purity were LDK and Bull.
As both didnt really differ much at the end of the round (whats 10% score?), I see them as the moral winners in the XeTa-camp.
on a sidenote: and still Esthar finished above any of these, with Magisters and 8:17 (??) and Everlasting quite close behind.

One the FoS-side, all-round purity is quite rare either in the top-rankings as far as I know (correct me plz!).

Round 6 was won by people who took advantage of the political field, by either avoiding one side (or even two!!) or playing it (almost) brilliant. It was a round with the most dynamic politics ever, granting fencesitters and magical politicians an edge over puritans. Lets hope that round 9 will mean another round with uncertain outcomes!
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:14   #90
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
I define 'pure' as being pure for the whole round. without any FoS or FLTTV-member at all during any period of the round.
for that, alas for many of the big XeTa-galaxies, that means they are singled out.
In my humble opinion of a XeTa-outsider, the only to large (groups of) galaxies that qualify for all-round purity were LDK and Bull.
As both didnt really differ much at the end of the round (whats 10% score?), I see them as the moral winners in the XeTa-camp.
on a sidenote: and still Esthar finished above any of these, with Magisters and 8:17 (??) and Everlasting quite close behind.

One the FoS-side, all-round purity is quite rare either in the top-rankings as far as I know (correct me plz!).

Round 6 was won by people who took advantage of the political field, by either avoiding one side (or even two!!) or playing it (almost) brilliant. It was a round with the most dynamic politics ever, granting fencesitters and magical politicians an edge over puritans. Lets hope that round 9 will mean another round with uncertain outcomes!
Bull had NoS in it... Belive that pretty much destroyed much of their firepower when the xeta/fos war started.

And yes.. FoS gals mostly had XeTa in them on their top gals. And theese where often gals who fought for XeTa at start of the war, but then became either silent or took FoS side completly when the war went bad for xeta. (Don't like such people)
[1up]
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:45   #91
General1
Rah's def wh0re

Quote:
Bull had NoS in it
Uhm there was only 1 gal with NOS in it, 6 21 (Orangebull) they were under NOS command (karingthor was GC). This gal was kicked out very soon out of bull, only a few weeks in the round. The other gals had almost none nos in it.Tbh I think there was no NOS in the other 5 gals.
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 00:00   #92
[BB]CaRbone
a funky thing called RL

[BB]CaRbone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by General1
Uhm there was only 1 gal with NOS in it, 6 21 (Orangebull) they were under NOS command (karingthor was GC). This gal was kicked out very soon out of bull, only a few weeks in the round. The other gals had almost none nos in it.Tbh I think there was no NOS in the other 5 gals.

Bluebull had nos in it...
r4: (174:17:4)Lila of Bunker 13[NPU] [MI]
r5: (5:21:7)Rulername of Planetname [MI] [Rock]
r6: (6:3:7) Local junkie of new york subway (given away) [Deus]
r6: (13:17:2)Gorath of Mordrehl [Deus]
r7: (14:19:7) So Tired of These Galmates [Xanadu] [Bull]
r8: (10:8?:1) can`t remember name[Adelante]
r9: lost my pc->lost my gal, now only reading forums [RaH] > [Real Life]

Last edited by [BB]CaRbone; 6 Mar 2003 at 00:10.
[BB]CaRbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 03:42   #93
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by [BB]CaRbone
Bluebull had nos in it...
yeah...
Adelante was invited into Bull around the time the fos/xeta war started.
Found bull to be in a mess due to this.. BlueBull tried to fencesit with their nos guy and this put a strain on the Bull coop.
[1up]
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 06:48   #94
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

thanks for clearing this one up. another miracle down the drain .
i cant remember attacking any bull-galaxy, but i DO remember bull-galaxies attacking me (not 6:21 tho). what was bluebull's coords?
fiddler123b is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 08:58   #95
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
i cant remember attacking any bull-galaxy, but i DO remember bull-galaxies attacking me (not 6:21 tho). what was bluebull's coords?
6:18 - as the highest ranked bull gal they finished 29th

29 [Xan,Ely,C,N€m] BLUE[BULL] 6:18 627.671.000

I hope the 'C' stands for Chaoz and not for Cell

Laputa

Unread 6 Mar 2003, 13:55   #96
General1
Rah's def wh0re

Quote:
6 18= Bluebull
6 21= Orangebull
6 25= Whitebull
8 20= Greenbull
36 20= Redbull
36 23= Pinkbull
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 14:09   #97
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
BlueBull tried to fencesit with their nos guy and this put a strain on the Bull coop.

bull****

We had one NoS member and we mostly organised attacks on enemy gals (FoS) when he was offline for security reasons. ofcourse he never joined in but I don't remember anything of what you trying to say.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 14:13   #98
General1
Rah's def wh0re

Quote:
bull****

We had one NoS member and we mostly organised attacks on enemy gals (FoS) when he was offline for security reasons. ofcourse he never joined in but I don't remember anything of what you trying to say.
True we often took 2gether 1 galaxy.
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:45   #99
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
will try to search lists
still waiting
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 23:23   #100
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
bull****

Think I have some old logs about it... just wonder who it was who said it... But there wasthis negative feeling about bluebull and the nos and I felt Bull didn't work that well at that point of time... But knew it had worked better. Could have been just a little break period or something because of the sudden new war.
[1up]