User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:43   #1
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Goodbye PA :)

Good day good people.

I want to start by saying that this message is a couple rounds overdue, but i never really got around to writing it sooner.

Its time for my PA addiction to be burried and after a couple rounds of suffocating it i believe it is finally dead and ready for burrial.

I still remember the day i dumped into panthamster and schenky's galaxy in r3(?) and started roiding an inactive galmate(after he mailed me and told me to do so because he was gonna delete his account anyway ofc, i'm not mean...). It wasnt till round 4 i finally started to get some grip of the concepts of the game, and after getting introduced to a parallell alliance called P10DN i got talked into joining G-II by fluffler or lokken(i think it was). G-II was a nice alliance(and my first) and i learned more about the game and DC'ing(i wish i never did). I stayed with G-II till round 6, when i approached NoS and begged to lars and Rev to be admitted. After a little while i were admitted and i stayed with NoS till mid round 7(i think). At this point i were enlisted to join the army, so i left NoS and joined G-II for my remaining couple of days before my plane went up north. When i returned to PA life late in round 9,5 i found NoS in a battered condition and because of my none-existant planet they asked me to join them after the round. So i joined ND for the remainder of the round since i discovered that G-II had disbanded and most their members had joined ND. I think i was ND's crappiest scanner(unitscans and no amps), but there were some laughs after all. After the round i left ND and rejoined NoS with whom i stayed till round... uhm... the time when Dingo posted the last official message from NoS. After that i joined G-II and stayed with them till i idled off into RL.

I would like to mention a couple people whom i'd like to thank for making this game worth wasting time on. I will fail to mention several people, this is not intentionally but a result of my alcoholized brain. Here we go:
imarbles, fakeplastic, illuvatar, nick, hesekiel(heskey), omegalpha, evilTone, Vader, Lilleman and all the other guys from r3-6+the later rounds in G-II, you were all great and you were the ones that tought me this game and created my addiction(wich means i know whom to look up and kill if the addiction returns).
Dingo, Archi, Rev, lars, Heru, Auro(ald ****les ofc), immad, Hellz, TiNE, tyger, Tasha, Aria, cin, Xy, Nadar, Aragorn, jinstarro, Recluse, Kal, Derry, Xandria, Excal, Kappeh, FrostyZ, Chelle, Jahnda, Kargool, olsk, hobo, Doorsdown, god2, Kretin, WOMAN, august, nooboo, Felagund, Rinoa, Laetitia(botsex ftw) and many many more that has spent time with NoS over the rounds, you were all great and i could never have asked for a better alliance or a better community to play with. It has been a true pleasure playing with you all.
Other people worth thanking: Marinho_cig, h3ll, Md and the rest of the ND gang. Sethy, Chaos and the guys from HR. Chaos_Pet and Wolf from Hydra. All the lemmings around the world, hirr! The TFD guys that joined NoS numerous rounds ago, great players every one of you.
Now i know i've failed to mention about 100-200 people still, but my brain went on a complete lockout. If you feel you deserve a thank you, just read in your own nick.

Good luck to you all
-Chimpie
-ChargingChimp
-DrunkenViking

NoS forever!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 23 Sep 2006 at 13:33.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:52   #2
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about
Re: Goodbye PA :)

i wonder if i should make such a post as well... nah, not really. no body would miss me anyway :P

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:58   #3
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesekiel
i wonder if i should make such a post as well... nah, not really. no body would miss me anyway :P
lol, was the main reason i never posted one earlier i guess. But now i dont have to have people asking me to start playing again when i come online

* We do not exist *

Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:59   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Nooooes. This is just way to sad..

I'll miss you my chimpbutted friend.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:03   #5
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

gay people like gay people.

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:10   #6
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

hmm

* We do not exist *

Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:56   #7
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough

been fun playing with you Chimpie however never played together in PA
gl in the ev0l RL world
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 16:25   #8
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

sorry to see you quit mate (though i thought you quitted ages ago... guess this makes it official) :crymeariver: :crymeariver: :crymeariver:
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 19:39   #9
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

gl onwards =)
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 20:05   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Hey you bint, just download the NoS memberlist and paste it instead, much easier

Cya in #[sensored due to world safety]. Also try to log on MSN more than every 217th day! Also: Get into EVE again and join hirr! Aragorn is there aswell now
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 21:14   #11
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

kozemoz eirik

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 22:25   #12
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Dingo, Archi, Rev, lars, Heru, Auro(ald ****les ofc), immad, Hellz, TiNE, tyger, Tasha, Aria, cin, Xy, Nadar, Aragorn, jinstarro, Recluse, Kal, Derry, Xandria, Excal, Kappeh, FrostyZ, Chelle, Jahnda, Kargool, olsk, hobo, Doorsdown, god2, Kretin, WOMAN, august, nooboo, Felagund, Laetitia(botsex ftw)
NoS forever!

heh u joined same time as me roughly and i was still there in 9.5 when u return. remember u well and had fun with all those peeps listed above. Take care
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2006, 13:32   #13
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Sorry bout that Rinoa, ofc you should be on the list(starting to regret i made one since i seem to have forgotten to add too many ppl)

* We do not exist *

Unread 15 Jun 2007, 02:14   #14
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Comeback

* We do not exist *

Unread 4 Jul 2007, 15:00   #15
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough

i was on your goodbye post and i didn;t even know about it since i was(yes was, damn spammails with free round stuff) retired aswell heh

who knows, we might see eachother somewhere
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)
derry is offline   Reply With Quote