User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Apr 2006, 01:22   #51
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough
Re: Overzealous exilers

I cant complain too much about my new planets, however we exciled atleast 10 players who get in the gal (people who just logged in) and I mail them ASAP mostly when they still have the (*) for being online and then after 24 ticks they still have the same roid amount as the last time they had logged in, its really annoying, also we have a few 'noobs' in our gal who havent played for years, but as a buddypack we ordered credits for those people who are willing to play for the gal, we gave away 4 credits to random players, cause some couldnt pay, some dont want to pay for an online game but are active...
so they get a chance to proove themself worthy for the gal and if I read some posts from othre people its like they give shit about the new people and just want to be with 15 paid accounts but it doesnt always work
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote