User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Apr 2005, 02:01   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
[LONG] I am living again like there is no tomorrow

And it is feeling good.

The last months I've barely posted what's going on in my life, not that this will intrest you now, but just, for once, it might. The only thing what has been going on was hockey, and not much else. But since a week it has becoming better and better.

It all started a month ago, when, after a lost match, we went out with my hockeyteam and I bumped into this girl I vaguely know but I've always been charmed by. The weeks after that the weather got better and better, but more importantly, I've started doing my uni things again but also I've started doing much more things, I am revitalized. Social circles are intensified again, parties are all over the place, my agenda is getting crowded, very crowded. Uni is not going totally well, but the rest is working out, which strangely means for me I more easily do my uni work.

Last friday I went out with a teammate and got a lot of attention by various girls but I didn't really interact with them as I wasn't that intrested. But nevertheless it gave me a good vibe.

Now last week around this time I found something called hyves which basically means you map your friends network but also can 'add' friends easier to your network, find people through friends. Which is handy, since if you only know someone's first name and know that she is a friend of a friend of a friend of yours, you can track him/her and 'add' her to your friendslist. But it also shows a 'network' which shows people who are not in your friendslist, but appear a lot on that of friends of yours. (You still following me? I mean that I am friends with A B and C and D is friends with A B and C which means that D shows high up in my 'network')

So I added this girl last tuesday. Got her msn and we talked a lot, got her phonenumber, we phoned and txted eachother (if I count now, 63 received and 62 sent items), we made an appointment to meet on saterdaynight, I was watching a movie with Koen's sis, returned home through town (which is the fastest way), smsed her, but she was already gone to bed.

Now for bonus points, thursday my sis and 2 friends of mine (and one of hers) came over from Amsterdam, I actually know them through this game (GabeZ and TorTu if you are wondering) but ever since we got to hang out together a lot, Gabe also plays hockey and Cellie (tort) has an awesome sense of humor. So thursdaynight we went out, Gabe's nephew was there, Koen came (koen knows both too, and my sis also ofcourse) a friend from Cellie was there (he knows her from holidays a few years ago) and some old schoolfriends of my sis were there too (a few guys that I also know). That evening became very awesome too, the next morning we woke up, went to a hockeytournament where Gabe had to coach, I ran into a lot of people, including the referee of my match of that coming sunday. I went to work, went to training and went to bed, but smsed a lot with the girl in question. This all was a very good day, the day after was a good day in the sun, just like friday, where I coached my girls into a 4-1 victory and had a rather decent meal with one of my teammates before going to Koen's place. So far live was good.

Sundaymorning, I wake up, as said earlier, I went home early after a movie with Koen's sis (I am Sam, a good movie, but sometimes a bit too much of Rainman copycat) and slept well. I woke up and went to the club, our Ladies team won from Steenwijk (just some random opponent, who we had to play too), then we played them, I played very well and we won 8-0. The girl in question lived up to her promise and watched me play, but she had to leave immediately after as she had a birthday.
After the match we sat in the sun, together with the ref, drank a lot and at 2100 (I played at 1430) I got home. The drinking etc was very relaxed and good team spirit.
In the evening I chatted some more with the girl and I still had a promise to live up to, to bring her a goodnight kiss. I would bring her from training home the next day. We also found out we had a 'crush' on eachother in that Hyves thingy.
We called eachother on the phone and talked a lot and I sent her 'Goo Goo Dolls - Slide' which impressed her I might say. Live was getting better.

Now today we chatted more and basically are constantly flirting with eachother, but hell brakes lose, we are missing eachother again it seems, as her training is cancelled.
'Now what' we both think. I invite myself for a cup of tea during the sunset hours at her place, as her parents are in Rome anyway and my place is a bit of a mess as per usual. She likes the idea but we also have to watch her niece dance, which is all nice, but after that we go to her place, accompanied by some friend of hers who later bugs off. All our meetings and chats have been nice, but with a flirty undertone and good respons, but no moves have been made yet, a little bit of eye contact, but also a lot of smalltalk.
At the end of the evening, during which we very romantically (!) watched CSI and talked a bit and then I walked her to the trainstation, as she was sleeping at her aunts place a town away, there we kissed.
Immediately after I got an sms from her 'hmmmmmmm', to which I responded that I still got her kiss burning on my lips. To which she responded that she wants to feel mine a lot more ......

I am feeling warm and fuzzy inside for the last 5 hours.

Ain't life grand.

Theam
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 02:03   #2
Anyone
Anyone

Anyone is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: [LONG] I am living again like there is no tomorrow

nice
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 02:04   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Forty.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 02:09   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

good stuff theam, glad youre happy
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 02:11   #5
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like you have a bit in common, hope it works out

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 02:29   #6
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Aces
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 02:56   #7
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
hyves which basically means you map your friends network but also can 'add' friends easier to your network, find people through friends.
This sounds lame.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 03:15   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

tl;dr
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 03:16   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Although this did catch mine eye:

Quote:
At the end of the evening, during which we very romantically (!) watched CSI
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 06:52   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So you met a girl on the net and wooed her through SMS. That's pretty suave of you.

The first kiss is usually quite fun though ;D

(says he who was with a girl for a year who he met through the net )
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 07:59   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

glad to hear you're happy now.
didn't know you were unhappy before all this though, should keep a closer eye on you in the future.

Quote:
(You still following me? I mean that I am friends with A B and C and D is friends with A B and C which means that D shows high up in my 'network')
thanks for the warning.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 08:04   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hans has hives?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 09:45   #13
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 09:49   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Hans has hives?

damn you for making that joke before i could! damn you to hell!
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 09:51   #15
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The moral of this thread is Internet dating works ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 10:16   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Although this did catch mine eye:
We should archive this thread if Hans' girlfriend suddenly disappears, and forensics doesn't turn up anything.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 10:45   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

this wasnt [long]
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 00:35   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I just came back from her place, we made out some more and taking it easy it seems, she's coming over tomorrow to watch a movie.

I might be falling for this girl, she's a tad young, but not so innocent, but damn, I like her company

And she's a good kisser...
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 00:39   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [LONG] I am living again like there is no tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
tl;dr
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 00:41   #20
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point

You went to see like 3 films with Koen's sister?
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 00:44   #21
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: [LONG] I am living again like there is no tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
this wasnt [long]
't was for Dace...

And where are we if THAT doesn't count?

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakozoid
You went to see like 3 films with Koen's sister?
I noticed that also...
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 00:47   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Koen's sis and I are purely friends

Though seriously, I could do her
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 00:49   #23
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: [LONG] I am living again like there is no tomorrow

That's always a nice friendship then.
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 01:30   #24
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Oh and tomorrow me and 'ze girl' will watch 'Pay it forward' (if you IMDB this, you'll know who's the daddy)

In the end she's going to cry in my arms.
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 01:54   #25
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
And it is feeling good.

Ain't life grand.

Theam

you are still red-faced twat btw
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 15:28   #26
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

We are talking a bit, kissing a bit, getting to know eachother, both in the person as in the body kind of way.

Sex has not yet happened, but we are both hinting at it, but also making clear that 'things will come, when things are ready' which is I think a very healthy aproach to the matter.

Life is grand.

And she's coming over for quickie dinner in a few mins
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 15:34   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [LONG] I am living again like there is no tomorrow

Do a little dance.

Make a little love.

Get down tonight.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 16:11   #28
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I might be falling for this girl, she's a tad young, but not so innocent, but damn, I like her company
Falling for another girl after 3 or so dates ?((

Also how young is young?
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 16:20   #29
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
Falling for another girl after 3 or so dates ?((

Also how young is young?

i tend to fall a long time before i've fallen

young is 'barely legal' ... in dutch terms

(which isn't 14 btw)
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 17:41   #30
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Quote:
i tend to fall a long time before i've fallen

young is 'barely legal' ... in dutch terms

(which isn't 14 btw)
Even younger? :eek:
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 17:45   #31
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Pleasent thread.
Hockey, social circles and girls seem to make good threads.
Although the last couple of posts have started me wondering if this girl's 16 or something...
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 17:46   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

She's eight.

No there's no een coming.

No matter how long you wait.
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 18:05   #33
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For the tl; dr crowd.

Quote:
Hockey. Girl. Internet. SMS. Girl. Hockey. Girl. Hockey. Hockey. SMS. CSI. Kiss. \o/

Theam

This is a free service provided by GDMODSRUS 2005.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 19:32   #34
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

She's 16 almost 17

I just made a lovely entrecôte for her and we had chocolate ice cream as desert .. she now has her 'team night' and we'll prolly hook up later on the evening
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 19:33   #35
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

hans wtf 0_o
and will she be there may 7?
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 19:35   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Yeah she'll be around, Gabe and Marcel and maybe Dominik are coming ... I need to heavily purchase beers for that party
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 21:00   #37
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Do a little dance.

Make a little love.

Get down tonight.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 21:55   #38
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its good that youre happy theam, theres nothing nicer than a girl, the sun and some beers*, keep it up

*just for you and koen, i shall add hockey
Unread 1 May 2005, 00:27   #39
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

When Dace posts about his dating it seems more fun to read.

Theam on the other hand is just normal. Sorry Theamion
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 00:41   #40
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Gabe and Marcel and maybe Dominik are coming ... I need to heavily purchase beers for that party
ok ok

these men are dutch I want bets people. I want money put on how many moustaches there will be.

(the dutch women don't count - no wonder theamion likes em young )
Unread 1 May 2005, 02:54   #41
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
ok ok

these men are dutch I want bets people. I want money put on how many moustaches there will be.

(the dutch women don't count - no wonder theamion likes em young )

love you too honey (K)(K)(L)

HOWEVER

big plot change

tonight I was clubbing, it was a perfect night in all matters, I was clubbing with a teammate/one of my best friends

someone I consider to be a brother

someone I would give a leg for (or a lung or a kidney) ... but it was a good evening, my girl was there, both of us had a lot of attention of other people, I ran into a dozen of female friends, it was all very good. We met up with fellow teammates, we drank, we danced, we flirted and in the end we ate shoarma with garlic sauce (yes, i know, but that was after I said goodnight to my girl, who smoked a fag so I refused to kiss her anyway)

But in between I heard something ..... something that will haunt me for at least 2 weeks, something that I will come back upon, something that really really makes me think, something that makes me stop thinking about anything else, something that shouldn't affect me this much, but it does, if I were the world, I'd stop spinning.

I heard my ex wants me back.

Just when I am over her (or thought I was)

****!
Unread 1 May 2005, 03:05   #42
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

such are the games mortals play

we, i, mine, we are so dull by comparison
Unread 1 May 2005, 04:35   #43
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Oh please, the likely scenario is that you're well over her. But now that you have a chance with her, your greed is getting the better of you. Let me guess, you want the best of both worlds?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 09:18   #44
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Does Theamion ever talk about girls without mentioning KoeN?
Unread 1 May 2005, 11:09   #45
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

I just did, 3 posts up.
Unread 1 May 2005, 11:33   #46
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Quote:

****!

Liar, you just blanked out his name
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 11:42   #47
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
I heard my ex wants me back.
:eek:

pyscho bitch from hell is back?

:eek:
Unread 1 May 2005, 11:45   #48
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I thoguht this was going to be some Dace-esque relationship horror story. Thoroughly disappointed!

Btw, Pay It Forward, I thought, was an ace film!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 12:30   #49
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
She's 16 almost 17

I just made a lovely entrecôte for her and we had chocolate ice cream as desert .. she now has her 'team night' and we'll prolly hook up later on the evening

And you are 22.

Tell me, DO YOU NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG HERE

Seriously, either you have the mentality of a 16 year old or you are just to shit for words.

I am sure your conversations involves marriage, kids, politics, echonimics, if her dad can give her some money so she can go out, how you can give her money so she can go out, Powerpuff girls and Stalinism.
Unread 1 May 2005, 18:18   #50
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
dace is just an implied peadophile though

theam is going for the real title hammer and tongs!
Dace is funnier by a mile, so
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote