User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Nov 2003, 23:57   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Frontline Reports: The Final Chapter

It's been a while since my last frontline reports. This is due to me being occupied with certain matters involving 'the girls' and I was not so sure 'bout posting it here, since it was all 'in the beginning and so forth.

The cutest girl, well the most attractive, funny, goodlooking (what a body), smart, witty girl of the team, is now mine.

Koen and I are still thourougly enjoying training them and it is even so that I am not giving my girl an advantage. Tough I am tempted.

Koen will probably post something 'bout how often Joos and I snog etc, this is clearly all lies. No sex before marriage, and the first two years of the relationship on kisses on the cheek. mmmmmmmk?

On the more proffesional note, the girls are atm with 4 goals against in 4 matches, and 19 pro, leaders of their league, with only one other time also in competition.

Theam
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 23:59   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Frontline Reports: The Final Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
On the more proffesional note
These are the funniest five words I've seen you post about this.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 00:02   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

the most pretty girl (rosan, hans you must agree with me on that) is starting to get a bit annoying.
i'm having more and more fun in training though, we're used to each other now, can start to start teaching them hockey now...

oh and hans and jorien never snog.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 00:04   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I am beginning to like rosan actually, fleur is getting a bit annoying with her wanting me to give her 'private training'.

Rosan is looking for approval from my side, which I am giving as long as she gives it all, hockeywise.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 00:14   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

fleur is indeed getting a bet annoying aswell. we should kill some ego's somehow if you ask me. the difference in skill between certain players is kind of big and they realise that aswell.
it's frustrating the better players aswell as the weaker ones.
perhaps we should participate more, show the better girls they're not thát good, and teach the weaker ones some basic hockey technique.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 00:15   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

hm, if i participated more i am afraid i can't restrain myself from making it practically a one man show.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 00:34   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT, Theamion is publically showing how all the girls in his hockey team want him, while KoeN is excited by the prospect of teaching the girls how to play hockey.

Not sure which of the two is more sad.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 00:36   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope there are no appendices.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 00:37   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

I don't think so, bar the fact that I might have caught mono (Pfeiffer's disease) because my girlfriend snogged her girlfriend who might have it.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 00:42   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your girlfriend turned lesbian then?
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 00:51   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Your girlfriend turned lesbian then?
no, she likes to have fun and party party.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 01:02   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

I like to have fun, but that doesn't mean I go kissing guys.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 01:04   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

with girls it's different, although if i told her i snogged my nephew's friend for instance (who i get on with pretty well) she would prolly say 'and can he kiss a bit?' ...
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 01:05   #14
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Maybe you should try.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 01:12   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

my nephew disagrees.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 10:05   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I like to have fun, but that doesn't mean I go kissing guys.
Lies are bad.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 10:21   #17
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

PM THO
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 11:39   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
my nephew disagrees.
pick me!!! pick me!!!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 17:24   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Lies are bad.
You assaulted me, not the other way around
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 22:38   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 00:18   #21
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

mmmm hockey girls
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 03:05   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

HOCKEY GIRLS ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT!
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 03:55   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Virgin