User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:03   #1
Ðiscorporation

Red Bull is not very good for you

It forces me to sing (and like) Boogie Wonderland behind my pc at work

A tad embarassing
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:05   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
tis better than T&P....
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:05   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I can think that would be a lot off fun, really!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:05   #4
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess that's why they don't sell it in Norway.

Matrim
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:07   #5
Ðiscorporation

I'm down on my second RB within 2 mins

Suddenly, the madonna song on the radio sounds FUN!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:15   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
tis better than T&P....
LIES!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:19   #7
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
LIES!
you wanna take this outside?!

HUH?!

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:21   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Its cold outside so i'ld rather keep it inside please.

(T&P >>> pinkBULL > redBULL)
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:22   #9
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Its cold outside so i'ld rather keep it inside please.
i thought as much.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:29   #10
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
redbull (the drink) r0x0rs your b0x0rs

The amount of times I've done an all nighter on red bull is immense. You don't even feel tired the next day.

Tis great.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:15   #11
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Ive heard people say that too much red bull is bad for the heart , not unlike most things these days tho :/
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:17   #12
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Red Bull tastes like what it's called.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 20:45   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you bunch of weieners

i have to have at least 10 cans of the stuff now to feel any 'high' affect whatsoever.

deary me...

the kids of today
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 20:57   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Tixylix is best.

http://www.mypharmacy.co.uk/medicine...ix/tixylix.htm
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:11   #15
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
(...)
SPELAPPEE !
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:36   #16
Chantalaz

Chantalaz is an unknown quantity at this point
tsk tsk

you ppl haven't seen him rl on rb
he gets all jumpy and hyperactive

scary
desperate to control all and everything

==========================

Xanadu, ChaoZ loyality to the community, cheater in details
Chantalaz is offline   Reply With Quote