User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 12:07   #1
Stuu

Best online game...

GO PISS UP A ROPE YOU LITTLE SHITSTAIN

Ta

DM

Last edited by Dead_Meat; 28 Jan 2003 at 14:39.

Unread 28 Jan 2003, 12:11   #2
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Illegal:

Posting your link on chat rooms including IRC
Posting your link on a forum where it is against that forum's policies or off-topic
Repeatedly viewing pages to slow the server
Registering an email address that is not yours
Using link trading sites
Advertising your link on adult sites
Sending your link to people you do not know via email
Sending the link to an e-mail reflector or USENET group
Putting your link in popups, inside any frame, or using redirects
Using a script to automatically gain recruits
tut tut tut. you didn't read the rules, did you?
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 12:13   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I wonder why everybody posts that link.

And i ask again,

Quote:
what do i get out off it?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 12:27   #4
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
my guestimation is...

around 30 mins more... prolly slightly less tho.
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 13:19   #5
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Stuu = Braindead n00b.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 13:36   #6
Ap0k
Spritely:

we shud all sign up accounts, then spam his pm inbox with them...

hurhurhur...
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 14:40   #7
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Woe is me, for I hath lost the url for the banning option...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 14:42   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you know, i am sure this was closed when i clicked on the link :/
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 14:47   #9
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It was, then I remembered that this sort of retardedness deserves the kind of abuse our 'gifted' users are so good at, so I re-opened it.

Unread 28 Jan 2003, 14:50   #10
Ap0k
Spritely:

good idea.

now seriously.

lets open lots of accounts, and spam his pm inbox with em. or just pm him with his own link.

muhahahahahahahahahahah *cough*
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 14:56   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

'Oh look, I've got his e-mail address and acidentally copied and pasted it onto my latest post'

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES !!!111111

Unread 28 Jan 2003, 14:58   #12
Ap0k
Spritely:

make urself a quid and sell it to a spam mail company
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 14:58   #13
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
am i the only perrson on that planet who has never clicked that link?

must be

whats on the other side as i have no intention of clicking it 8o)
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 18:53   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best online game...

Quote:
Originally posted by Stuu
GO PISS UP A ROPE YOU LITTLE SHITSTAIN

Ta

DM
Best...flame...ever

I'm mildly impressed.
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 18:57   #15
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
What did I miss?
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 19:00   #16
Spüg

Quote:
Originally posted by insane_in_da_membrane
What did I miss?

Unread 28 Jan 2003, 19:10   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
BLATANT ADVERTISING.... THAT'S WHAT YOU MISSED!!!!
Closed Thread