User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:43   #1
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
don't do this

whatever you do, don't read this http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/29026.html

and then certainly don't go here
http://www.nic.mil/cgi-bin/host

but if you do, let me know what happens

e.v.o.l.v.e
vampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:44   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
ok i wont.
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:44   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: don't do this

Quote:
Originally posted by Vampy
whatever you do, don't read this http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/29026.html

and then certainly don't go here
http://www.nic.mil/cgi-bin/host

but if you do, let me know what happens
Linked on the Programming & Discussion forum here
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:44   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
now my firewall says i'm sending out ****loads of UDP packets and I can't do a ****ing thing to stop it

KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:45   #5
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
she did warn u...
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:45   #6
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
Re: Re: don't do this

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Linked on the Programming & Discussion forum here

i went on IRC and asked if this had made it to the PA community yet. sadly those in my channel aren't geeky enough to read that forum, so they'd not seen it before

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:46   #7
Spüg

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
ok i wont.
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:46   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: don't do this

Quote:
i went on IRC and asked if this had made it to the PA community yet. sadly those in my channel aren't geeky enough to read that forum, so they'd not seen it before
!

[nb: Irony]
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 02:12   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
filled it in completely letting the IP point to a server i know and let see what happens

btw

http://www.wearesostupidwewannabombiraqwithourelite.mil is still free
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 02:20   #10
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
hi vampy *wave*

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 03:17   #11
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Re: Re: don't do this

Quote:
You could have asked us
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 10:02   #12
Kiss

Hey Vampy, notice me!!!!!!
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 10:10   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I did not press that link. (Neither)
Was i smart?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 10:17   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
too tempting :/
although whenever i look at the page i cannot type as i am laughing so hystericaly
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 13:39   #15
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
AntiSaddam.mil
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 14:05   #16
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
It gets better. Via Google I managed to find (classified?) documents of interal Army investigations.

*sigh*

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 14:11   #17
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I did not press that link. (Neither)
Was i smart?
I think you were smart. I didn't press it either, but if you do decide to give it a go, be sure to make yer firewalls shine first

What does it do btw?

Mong, I don't think you've accessed any *classified* files, even the yankees aren't dumb enough to spread around their *classified* intel reports in public.

If you've just bumped into some random CIA files, you can find ones from black vault, in tons, and US army files too.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 17:42   #18
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Host Registration

Important!
In order to use this online registration utility, you MUST have a WORKING e-mail address located on the NIPRNET.

If you do not have an e-mail address, you should use the plain-text templates available by FTP

Choose a registration action: I want to
register new hostmodify an existing hostdelete an existing host with the name .

Note: THIS REGISTRATION PROGRAM CAN ONLY ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS ENDING IN ".MIL".

that is what it does
check out the first link, that's just an article explaining what ****wits these people are

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 18:03   #19
Kiss

Quote:
xXx
A new toy for you to play with
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 18:06   #20
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiss
A new toy for you to play with

oooh, a present for me, how KIND

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 18:06   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
It's a gayle.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 18:07   #22
Kiss

Quote:
Be nice to her, she's very lonely. Less than two hours drive for you as well. Enjoy.
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 18:50   #23
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiss
Be nice to her, she's very lonely. Less than two hours drive for you as well. Enjoy.
oooh, a lonely girly

does she have nice nipples?

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 19:07   #24
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
oooh, a lonely girly

Puffy

apparently
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 19:26   #25
Kiss

Quote:
oooh, a lonely girly

I imagine she does and remember who tipped you off.
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 20:58   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Is this the real Vampy, or not?

Im .
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote