User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Mar 2007, 02:01   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The limpwristed excuse for a currency that is the US dollar, and you!

As of the time of writing, the dollar is worth 51p according to various currency exchange places. This is pretty low and feeble.

Such lack of spinach eating in a currency brings benefits to us Brits and our sterling... in this instance I refer of course to importing goods from the US, and via ebay in particular.

It's worth checking out - you'd be surprised.
For example like the loveable buffoon that I am I recently destroyed one of my two-way radios, which we use on our multi-car roadtrips, by dropping it in the sink. For those of you who don't know, UK personal two-way radios are crippled by legislation to a max transmission range of around 2-3 miles, and that only works if you're both up a ladder. It's more realistically about half a mile.

Anyway, to get a decent replacement pair is about £40 which seems a bit steep for a glorified walkie talkie. Naturally I decided to look on ebay and found loads of US ones. I'm not going to link to the specific auction to avoid being accused of advertising, but it turns out for £50 I can get two brand new US radios with an 18 mile range*, rechargeable battery packs, a desk charger, an in-car charger and two hands free headsets - and that includes delivery.

Thank you, girly US dollar!

If anyone is thinking of getting these sorts of consumer electronics or anything else for that matter, I suggest looking at US auctions for discount prices.

* It's slightly illegal to use these in the UK so I will of course be placing them on my mantlepiece as an ornament and under no circumstances will I be turning them on.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 02:45   #2
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The limpwristed excuse for a currency that is the US dollar, and you!

You will be hit for import duty and a handling charge by which ever delivery firm is used so its not always such a bargain

Also when importing items that are illegal in the uk you also risk having them confiscated by customs so again your bargain import can become pretty expensive
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 02:59   #3
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

I'm quite happy with the (value?) of the american dollar. Bought in birthday presents for the year for family as well as treating myself to an Orlando Magics shirt.

George Bush I salute you!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 04:56   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

By the time you add in shipping and import duty, it often isnt that great a deal. The sooner we have a UK/US common-market the better.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 17:53   #5
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was thinking about buy a macbook from a US store. I'd save around £250. Surely the shipping and export duty won't make £250.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 18:11   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
I was thinking about buy a macbook from a US store. I'd save around £250. Surely the shipping and export duty won't make £250.
I just checked on the UK Customs website for you - there's no import duty but you'll need to pay VAT at the standard rate (17.5%).
Customs website

Dunno about USA export duties though.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 18:21   #7
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you all are enjoying it

USA, the UK's Mexico!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 20:21   #8
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I just checked on the UK Customs website for you - there's no import duty but you'll need to pay VAT at the standard rate (17.5%).
Customs website

Dunno about USA export duties though.
Its been a while since I imported anything over £18 but I believe you also get a handling charge even if its exempt from import duty. Also because you cant go down and pick the items up yourself so cant pay the fee's directly the delivery firm has to do it on your behalf. For doing this they then charge a handling fee also and some courier firms get pretty excessive with their charges.

So before ordering Hebdomad make sure you work out what the VAT will be, check with customs what handling charges may be made and also find out who will deliver it and what their rates are. Theres a good chance it will still be cheaper but may not be

Additionally be aware that you can get some warranty problems with electrical equipment from abroad. If something goes wrong then local support won't always deal with you and if you have to send it back you will often have to send it back to where you bought it
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 13:17   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
you'll need to pay VAT at the standard rate (17.5%).
Customs website
not in jersey you won't
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 14:54   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
How would that even work?
Given we're in a common market with part of South America, I imagine it'd be the same as the EU one.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 15:57   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
But presumably that would mean you would have two sets of regulations to live up to leading to massive Doha style arguments about trade policy?
You already have that, the only difference is that there would need to be some check on goods for their place origin, as there is with people entering the UK from Europe now.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 01:22   #12
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If only I were more materialistic* I'd be buying shedloads of cheap books, CDs and DVDs.

*financially endowed
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 23:11   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My camera is somewhat damaged and as Ive decided I quite like this whole 'photography' malarky a quick check on prices revealed Id save about 150-200 quid just by waiting a couple of weeks before I travel to the states.

If the dollar were a person it would be the offspring of both stevie wonder and stevie hawkings..

I'd raise a glass to the Bush Administration tax policy and his insistance on going to war spending money he doesnt have...However I have only a bottle of coke with about 1/10 remaining so that will have to do.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 16:10   #14
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

it's pretty sad that at this point it would be a better investment to turn all my savings into pounds and put them in a coffee can under my mattress than in a "high-yield"* savings account.

unfortunately, my bed is entirely too uncomfortable already what with all the VHS and magazine storage going on.

* usually around 0.7% these days
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 22:36   #15
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: The limpwristed excuse for a currency that is the US dollar, and you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
it's pretty sad that at this point it would be a better investment to turn all my savings into pounds and put them in a coffee can under my mattress than in a "high-yield"* savings account.

unfortunately, my bed is entirely too uncomfortable already what with all the VHS and magazine storage going on.

* usually around 0.7% these days
According to Bankrate.com, the average money market/savings account yield is 3.6%. If you're only getting 0.7% on a "high-yield" savings account you might want to shop for a new bank. My savings account, for example, pays 3.68% which isn't that great but at least qualifies as "high-yield" in comparision to my checking account.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 02:06   #16
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

5.3% instant access ISA, bitches.

You poor, poor americans
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 02:16   #17
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Poor us. By the way, what is your income tax rate?
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 02:25   #18
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

It's complicated: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/rates/it.htm

Basically in the new tax year that's coming up soon, you get £5,225 (just short of $10,200) tax free and then there's a series of bands (10, 22 and 40%) depending on how far over the tax free allowance you go.

Also, I don't have any income to tax

Also also, UK income tax does not include compulsary national insurance payments which go towards your state pension.
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 10:56   #19
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Just to reply to the 1st post .. of this degenerating thread..

1 special edition Harry Potter wand in wood with import duty which is not available in the UK for the price of a crap plastic one, bought by my daughter for her step brother who loves harry potter .( i was balking at the price .. until i saw the exchange rate)

go US dollar !!!!!!!!!!!

now is the time to visit and pick up those bargains, and see the sights.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 15:47   #20
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
It's complicated: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/rates/it.htm

Basically in the new tax year that's coming up soon, you get £5,225 (just short of $10,200) tax free and then there's a series of bands (10, 22 and 40%) depending on how far over the tax free allowance you go.

Also, I don't have any income to tax

Also also, UK income tax does not include compulsary national insurance payments which go towards your state pension.
that's actually pretty comparable to what we have here.

ours also 'does not include compulsary national insurance payments which go towards your state pension' nor 'insurance payments which go towards' medicare and medicaid. nor state income tax, local income tax, etc.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 19:19   #21
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

You have additional income taxes? Ouch.

The UK state health service is funded through a combination of income tax + national insurance so most people don't pay for private medical insurance, although it's becoming more common because the NHS is getting shitter.

Other than that we have council tax which is set depending on the size/value of your house and what area of the council's authority it is in.

Then there are the "optional" ones (road tax if you have a car, etc).
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 19:23   #22
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You have additional income taxes? Ouch.

The UK state health service is funded through a combination of income tax + national insurance so most people don't pay for private medical insurance, although it's becoming more common because the NHS is getting shitter.
I'm not really sure what you're basing this on because the Labour Party says it's getting better (as you would expect) but so does the Conservative Shadow Secretary for Health, Mr. Duncan Smith
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 22:07   #23
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the sun said it so it must be true!!!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 22:26   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
most people don't pay for private medical insurance,
true although a hefty amount get it for free as part of an employment package.