User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Sep 2004, 14:22   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Okey, so my friend is now a dad

As some of the more regular readers on GD might remember, I posted a story about a friend of mine who had made his girl pregnant. The biggest problem was that she was dumb as hell. There was also a different problem, that neither of them had any job at that moment. Now thats sorted, as my mate got a quite well paid job.

So two days ago, he called me to say that he was now a dad, and had a little son.
Ofcourse I was happy for him, but now I kinda having 2nd thoughts in a way.
Couse I really wanted him to find another chick, preferbly someone with a brain, to make that little baby with.

But I guess I just can forget about doing anything with that now
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 14:29   #2
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: Okey, so my friend is now a dad

even a dumb girl can be a good mother.

congrats to your friend

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 14:30   #3
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is she pretty and stupid

or just pretty stupid?

if the answer is a) then good luck to him

if its b) and shes ugly and stupid.....i forsee problems.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 14:44   #4
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

JJ
pretty stupid.

And to make it worse, he dated another girl before this girl, whom you could communicate with, ie one who wasnt stupid.
Thats why me and the others simply doesnt get it why he started with this one. Oh well.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 15:10   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

how does he feel about her?

anyway congrats and good luck to them
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 15:16   #6
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

if its different area codes, its fine
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 19:23   #7
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Congrats to your mate.

Don't be hard on him just because he's going out with a stupid girl. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..... or something like that.

Who knows, he might ask you to be his son's Godfather.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 19:44   #8
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
if its different area codes, its fine
You mean that if we dont live in the same city/town/place, its fine?
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 19:49   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There are three potential solutions to your dilemma. Have sex with his bird, have sex with him, have sex with his newborn child. The solutions provided are, respectively, that you'll tell him and he'll leave her, he'll realise he's gay and leave her and he'll kill you and you'll have no more problems at all.

Alternatively if you really want to be his friend you could help "educate*" the mother of his children to make her "less dumb".

*I don't believe in innate intelligence decided at birth, obviously if you do this would present a problem (also you could believe some other things making my course of action appear silly to you, I'm not calling you some determinist freak here or anything) as you wouldn't believe this course of action had any value.
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 20:05   #10
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
You mean that if we dont live in the same city/town/place, its fine?
He was quoting Road Trip, where the guy says its not cheating if you're in a different area code.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 23:13   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i read "dad " as "dead"
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 23:21   #12
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

This sounds like something out of Eastenders
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 23:48   #13
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

I read it as "a friend of mine is now my dad"
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 00:00   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Okey, so my friend is now a dad

Smatter the child's brains against the wall, push the woman out of an upstairs window, and elope with your friend to a life of gay ecstasy in Djibouti under the asumed names of 'Julio' and 'Georgi'.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 12 Sep 2004 at 00:25.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 00:18   #15
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Djibouti
Fixed.

I went there once.
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 00:26   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Okey, so my friend is now a dad

May I ask why the **** you did?
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 00:47   #17
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
To elope with his friend into a life of gay ecstasy ofc
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 02:00   #18
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
There are three potential solutions to your dilemma. Have sex with his bird, have sex with him, have sex with his newborn child. The solutions provided are, respectively, that you'll tell him and he'll leave her, he'll realise he's gay and leave her and he'll kill you and you'll have no more problems at all.

Alternatively if you really want to be his friend you could help "educate*" the mother of his children to make her "less dumb".

*I don't believe in innate intelligence decided at birth, obviously if you do this would present a problem (also you could believe some other things making my course of action appear silly to you, I'm not calling you some determinist freak here or anything) as you wouldn't believe this course of action had any value.
1) I dont want to have sex with his bird, not if someone offered me money for it. Not that she would do that anyways, couse that would mean she could ruin the relationship with my friend. And she wont ever find someone of his class again, and I bet she knows that. Not to mention my d*** would probably refuse to salute in front of her. Havent happened before, but Im sure it would.
He would also be pretty pissed at me for doing it, and I dont want to kill our 18-year old friendship either.
2) No, I dont want to have sex with him either.
3) And certainly not with his child.

So I can "educate" her... Ive tried to talk her into going back to school, couse she hasnt managed to finish upper secoundary school ofcouse. Generally the problem is that she is hard to communicate with, becouse she is like interested in... babies, kids, tv-series and slander, and thats about it itseems.
How the freaking hell do I "educate" her? Lets say Im a bit lost here.
I do however appreciate good suggestions

Yes, she could fit right into Eastenders.
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 13:53   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: Okey, so my friend is now a dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
To elope with his friend into a life of gay ecstasy ofc
Ah, of course.
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 14:01   #20
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

With luck 9/10 kids end up far superior to their parents. Infact I can't believe how many beautiful/smart girls I've met who have parents that look like they came from deliverance.
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 17:17   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
So I can "educate" her... Ive tried to talk her into going back to school, couse she hasnt managed to finish upper secoundary school ofcouse. Generally the problem is that she is hard to communicate with, becouse she is like interested in... babies, kids, tv-series and slander, and thats about it itseems.
How the freaking hell do I "educate" her? Lets say Im a bit lost here.
It was rather difficult for me to explain until you specified how you found her lacking. I would recommend discussing* with her (in a friendly and non-condescending manner) why there are more important things than the list you give as her "interests". Her "conversion" is hardly going to be one of those over-night "you lost eight stone in fifteen seconds thanks to our brand-new super-duper product" things but I imagine that over time, given enough patience on your part and a slight willingness to learn on hers, she'll become "less dumb".

*specifically try getting her to read a newspaper (or the vaguely rational sections if she reads the sun), or watch the news on tv, or demonstrate how increased knowledge is going to benefit her in future.
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 17:51   #22
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Charity thing. I had too much free time.
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 00:08   #23
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Lets say I tend to get frustrated (VERY) when I try to talk to her, couse its like talking to a big black hole.
I guess my irritation is kinda easy to see, and I also tend to run out of topics quite fast...

oh well, we dont live in the same city.
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 02:03   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

apparantly intelligence is more heavily factored gentically wise from your mother*

*pld my smart maw
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 09:09   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

I don't know whether or not to respond to nodrog posts when he's deleted them