User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 22:31   #1
Osamaddam

All i want for Christmas is ....

Christmas is a misguided, pathetic western festival which has no relevance to the one true god, Allah.

Id still like a weapon of mass destruction though. If Israel can have them, why the **** wont they let me buy one?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 22:41   #2
Osamaddam

Re: All i want for Christmas is ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
Tell me more about this God of yours.

Read the Qu'Ran infidel. What do you think i am , an arabic version of Google?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 22:47   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Proper Muslims memorise the qu'ran fella
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 22:57   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

ban plz, spamming
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:08   #5
Osamaddam

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Proper Muslims memorise the qu'ran fella

And spend their time studying the words and putting them into action. not reciting them for lazy westerners on noticeboards.

Infidel
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:12   #6
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

its muslim, back from the dead!
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:14   #7
Osamaddam

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
its muslim, back from the dead!
You will die for this insult, heretic.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:22   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

osama why do you speak with a scottish accent?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:26   #9
Osamaddam

I speak with no accent, infidel. Im a line of text on an internet noticeboard.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:26   #10
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

i will never die!
*throws stones at teh muslim*
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:27   #11
Not_Work_Child

this reminds me of the time I was muslim for a day.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:30   #12
Osamaddam

Quote:
i will never die!
*throws stones at teh muslim*

You better hope your stones find me before my bullets find you infidel.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:30   #13
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Dace?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:32   #14
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

in the name of allah
*lestat explodes*
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:39   #15
Osamaddam

Quote:
in the name of allah
*lestat explodes*
Thank you for your sacrifice. Your martyrdom will be spoken of at the ends of the earth. Your death will be the rallying cry for hundreds of others.

Unless you pressed the detonator too early, in which case youre going to what the westerners call "Hell"
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:39   #16
Not_Work_Child

hi guys im back wooo look at me WOOO ME ME ME OVER HERE. LOOK AT ME! NOTICE ME!!
Argh im meltinggg
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 00:00   #17
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamaddam
And spend their time studying the words and putting them into action. not reciting them for lazy westerners on noticeboards.

Infidel
can i call you 'sam' for short

that's not surface to air missile, by the way
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 00:02   #18
Osamaddam

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
can i call you 'sam' for short

that's not surface to air missile, by the way
No

Osamaddam i am
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 00:25   #19
Not_Work_Child

I do not like green eggs and ham,
I do not like them Osamaddam I am
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:44   #20
Osamaddam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Work_Child
I do not like green eggs and ham,
I do not like them Osamaddam I am
This is why children are not allowed computers in under developed countries. And why they shouldnt be allowed them in developed ones.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 22:36   #21
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

But why they should be forced to read Dr Seuss until their eyes bleed
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 22:46   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
Dace?

No, Kura.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 22:47   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
dace

I AM NOT THIS SHIT!
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 22:49   #24
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I AM NOT THIS SHIT!
Maybe he meant "All I Want For Christmas Is.... Dace "

In which case you're loved!
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote