User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Oct 2003, 14:14   #1
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Banned users and their posts

Have you noticed when you look at old threads (you know, related threads thing) and you read the posts and you realise that it doesn't make sense, ie people are replying to posts that just aren't there. Or in other words, the nick that made the post has been banned and their posts have been purged.

Don't you find that annoying? Wouldn't it be better if banned nicks didn't get all their posts deleted?
After all, this messes with our heritage!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 14:17   #2
I Am TDO

Re: Banned users and their posts

Banned nicks dont have all their posts deleted as far as I know. TheDarkOne account I had a week ago was deleted/banned and posts I made with it are still there.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 14:19   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

Google is your friend
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 14:22   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

What would I want google for?
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 17:34   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

because it is your friend, you dumbass
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:55   #6
Sturge
capture the b34r

Sturge is an unknown quantity at this point

Shut up Bloomers, you big girl.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:56   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When the account is banned, the posts remain.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:57   #8
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Not when jboy was around, he liked to purge the posts of a banned user...

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:40   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
When the account is banned, the posts remain.
For example try looking for any posts by Workmonkey.
You can't find any can you! hah!

There are others, I just can't think of them right now.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:45   #10
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
For example try looking for any posts by Workmonkey.
You can't find any can you! hah!

There are others, I just can't think of them right now.
I shall ask him his thoughts on this tonight..
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:12   #11
Pie
Banned

Pie is an unknown quantity at this point

I happen to know workmonkey and happen to find him a VERY PLEASANT PERSON who I just think is totally MISUNDERSTOOD and I think you should all love him and not keep banning him...right now.
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:18   #12
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Mmmmm pie
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:19   #13
Pie
Banned

Jammak is workmonkey!
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:27   #14
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

fk WorkMonkey, I'm not talking about him. I'm just saying that some accounts have had their posts purged and I'm wondering why.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:30   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I'm just saying that some accounts have had their posts purged and I'm wondering why.
Don't some users get all their posts deleted en masse if they go on a spamming spree? i.e. It's easier just to delete all of their posts rather than manually deleted them one by one?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:36   #16
Pie
Banned

Yeah all workmonky's posts got deleted, shame he was such a refreshingly funny guy.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:42   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Accounts which are deleted from the database have all their posts deleted as well. Equally a spam account for whom all posts are pruned. Normal banned users have their posts remain.

Workmonkey hopefully will have learnt his lesson.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:44   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Workmonkey hopefully will have learnt his lesson.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie
the only time your mom masturbates is when she's with me...er..I mean workmonkey....who I dont know.
Opinion is divided on the subject.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:51   #19
Pie
Banned

;( ++