User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 May 2003, 08:49   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
A thursday morning

Rain, public transport, some sandwiches, a cup of coffee, clients, phonecalls, e-mail, cigarette, retard visiting the helpdesk, lack of decent songs on the radio, browsing the net, annoyed without clear reason, the urge to ventilate agression, glad it's almost weekend.

yours?
Unread 22 May 2003, 08:50   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I have an exam
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 08:51   #3
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
tired, hungry, coffee, cig, coffee, cig, coffee, cig, outside, wet, shop, food, eat, coffee, cig, wankering flatmates making idle conversation, sit on pc for ridiculous amount of time, coffee, cig, coffee, cig, wankering flatmates still wont shut up, coffee, cig, coffee, cig, phonecall from police, go in for questiong about mysterious death of flatmates, cop coffee, cheap cop cig.

Unread 22 May 2003, 08:52   #4
Glatze

Glatze is an unknown quantity at this point
TIRED, shower, shave, suit, bike, work, red bull, tea, 'bammetje'. TIRED, surfing
Unread 22 May 2003, 08:54   #5
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
stop stalking me.

i know its you.

i can see you right now.

Unread 22 May 2003, 08:57   #6
Glatze

Glatze is an unknown quantity at this point
I smell you
Unread 22 May 2003, 08:59   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
nausea problems, thinking, giving up, music, back to bed, more nausea... teeth brushing, not helping, tired, cant drink/eat. no time to wash, have to go. bye.
Unread 22 May 2003, 09:08   #8
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking forard to 9:30 so i can go on my break, and have a cup of tea and a packet of crisps.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 09:22   #9
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
a fantastic combined 8 hours sleep! bacon sarnie with bbq sauce for breakfast, a 10 second wait at the bus stop! coffee and ciggarette in work, just about to make another coffee, all going good so far.........
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 09:25   #10
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
wake up, commandos 2 for an hour, sausage sarnie with nice hot mustard, and a couple of boiled eggs. Lovely cup of tea, glass of orange juice and a nice walk to work through the glorious sunshine, beaming down through the leafy foliage. get to work, move work to one side of desk and browse internet.... faaantastic.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 09:37   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
i met a guy called charley on some dutch chatserver a few days ago, he keeps stalking me.
Unread 22 May 2003, 09:39   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
i met a guy called charley on some dutch chatserver a few days ago, he keeps stalking me.

pfff for the first 20 minutes you thought I was a girl and all that!
Unread 22 May 2003, 09:39   #13
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
in real life, or just online?

Unread 22 May 2003, 09:45   #14
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
coffee coffee coffee, walk the dog, read paper, coffee, getting groceries, thinking about howmuch i dislike having an eveningshift when it rains like hell, browsing various forums, realising its all ****e boring yet again, noticing ticks stopped ages ago finally, be abisive to random nerds on irc, coffee coffee coffee
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 09:46   #15
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
cant we make some morning-boredom-channel fs, seems eveybody is idle in the morning but there must be somebody alive?
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 09:47   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I can't get on IRC at work :/
Unread 22 May 2003, 10:09   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
up, fondle, pish, brush teeth, fart, fart, rant, coffee, rolls, fart, rant, hockey, and now ive remember ive got an exam today.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 10:40   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Alarm goes off @ 5:30am, sleep until 7:40am, wife unhappy, walk to station, miss train, get different train, get bus through Penge, half an hour late for work. Telephone call, another call, another call, another call, another call...

Can't wait until sandwhiches, I'm starved.

[edit]Also just got my "Probation Report" back for six months ish service - "His appearance is a concern, but is probably just symptomatic of his lifestyle". [/edit]

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 22 May 2003 at 11:13.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 11:14   #19
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
got woken up at 4am by a mate msging me some nonsensical rubbish, woke up at 8, decided i wasn't gonna get up as the dreams i was having were too nice so changed alarm to go off at 11 and went back to sleep, now revising quantum mechanics and it's making no sense
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 13:47   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Up at 8, sheit, shower, shave, downstairs for buffet brekkie, coffee, juice, scrambled eggs, fried tomatoes, toast, juice, coffee. Picked up, get to work, install broadband radio system basestation, return to office, install subscriber terminal, test throughput, all OK. Out for lunch with customer, back to office, discuss contract terms and rollout plans for network. Work over, drive up mountain for beer and views, back to hotel, check email, browse GD, call room service, plan on running bath on food arrival.

Bit dull really....

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 13:53   #21
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
what kinds of work are yous all in anyways?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 14:02   #22
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
got woken up at 4am by a mate msging me some nonsensical rubbish, woke up at 8, decided i wasn't gonna get up as the dreams i was having were too nice so changed alarm to go off at 11 and went back to sleep, now revising quantum mechanics and it's making no sense
what sort of QM? basic, or the really nasty stuff? I am having a bit of an issue with justifying the unit operator in Dirac notation.

Unread 22 May 2003, 14:14   #23
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Mine was an exam followed by Matrix Reloaded \o/.
Unread 22 May 2003, 14:16   #24
Radical Edward

should I watch the Matrix Reloaded in German (which I don't understand), or should I wait a fortnight until I pop back to the UK for the weekend?

Unread 22 May 2003, 15:01   #25
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
I'm going to release a beta of my project to 10 developers and then try and hide from the horrible 'feedback' that will haunt me.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 15:03   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
should I watch the Matrix Reloaded in German (which I don't understand), or should I wait a fortnight until I pop back to the UK for the weekend?
You're watching for the action scenes, surely?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 15:09   #27
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
what sort of QM? basic, or the really nasty stuff? I am having a bit of an issue with justifying the unit operator in Dirac notation.
the 'hard' stuff i'm doing at the minute is the variation principle and perturbation theory
Unread 22 May 2003, 15:20   #28
Radical Edward

Quote:
the 'hard' stuff i'm doing at the minute is the variation principle and perturbation theory
I mean, are you doing it from a proper mathematical point of view, or is it just the stuff they are chucking at you.

Unread 22 May 2003, 15:22   #29
Ragnarak

Quote:
I mean, are you doing it from a proper mathematical point of view, or is it just the stuff they are chucking at you.
not quite sure what you mean by 'proper' mathematical pov
Unread 22 May 2003, 15:30   #30
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
cleared all overdue paperwork, go out, repair machine, really cute chick flirts with me and invites me to party on weekend \o/, return to workshop and find free meal voucher sitting on my desk, goto lunch and enjoy free meal, pay phone bill, another cute chick flirts with me and invites me out on weekend, return to work and repair some more machines, manage to sell two brand new machines that were only recieved today, go home and watch a bit of simpsons followed by futurama, surf net.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 22 May 2003, 15:33   #31
Radical Edward

Quote:
not quite sure what you mean by 'proper' mathematical pov
where they get you to work out all the mathematical formalism behind the dirac delta function. basically all the stuff that is in Dirac's Principles of Quantum Mechanics.

Unread 22 May 2003, 15:47   #32
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
rain.. went to school.. wrote emails.. posted here.. going to go to tim hortons.. mmm muffin and hot choccy.. then school.. male repro test.. yuck :\
Unread 22 May 2003, 15:54   #33
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
.. male repro test.. yuck :\
Proof it ever were needed that Aryn spits, not swallows....

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 16:04   #34
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Watch it in English. Its hard enough trying to follow it all as it is, so watching it in a foreign language wouldnt do you much good, although the action scenes will be just as amazing .