User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 May 2003, 15:33   #1
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Okama Gamesphere!

So I went into town with £200 and returned with £12, Die Another Day, a pack of James Bond playing cards, and some game cube stuff.

'Game Cube stuff' being defined as a GameCube (the Windwaker pack; there be no Metroid Prime in the entire city), 3 extra controllers, an 8Mb memory whatsit, and copies of Super Smash Brothers Melee, Pikmin, Resident Evil Zero and Rogue Leader.

Discuss.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:35   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
The Gamecube stuff looks pretty decent. I'd buy myself one of only it was capable of playing DVDs.

Die Another Day is not decent though. Return it, right now!

So, erm, are you going to?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:35   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Did you borrow the £200 off Hilda? That's what I did when I needed my electric chair.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:40   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
Die Another Day is not decent though. Return it, right now!
No, I'm going to copy it, then give it to a James Bond fanatic I know as a birthday present.
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:42   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Get Pikmin. Now.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:43   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Get Pikmin. Now.
Why would I need another copy?

READ MY POST :|
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:46   #7
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Why would I need another copy?

READ MY POST :|
Oh, I got lost in the letters.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:49   #8
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Rogue Leader is faffing impossible. I gave up at the mission where you have to defend the downed-transport through about 3 waves of attacks. I will fully admit I am probably just crap but it is still arse-clenchingly hard.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:50   #9
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
Rogue Leader is faffing impossible. I gave up at the mission where you have to defend the downed-transport through about 3 waves of attacks. I will fully admit I am probably just crap but it is still arse-clenchingly hard.
I got about 3 levels in and just got ****ed off, way too hard.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 12 May 2003, 16:31   #10
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
you wanna get high?
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 16:54   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
its

"you wanna go get high"

duh
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 17:09   #12
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
the game in itself i found easy to clock, but trying to get the medals is virtually impossible. it depends a lot on luck and various other factors.

the last level where you get to twat the 2nd death star is ace.
Unread 12 May 2003, 17:23   #13
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
its

"you wanna go get high"

duh
perhaps in the latter part of the episode but certainly not the first time.

duh
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 17:35   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
"you wanna go get high"
You're the worst admin ever JJ.
Unread 13 May 2003, 08:13   #15
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Re: Okama Gamesphere!

Quote:
So I went into town with £200 and returned with £12, Die Another Day, a pack of James Bond playing cards, and some game cube stuff.

'Game Cube stuff' being defined as a GameCube (the Windwaker pack; there be no Metroid Prime in the entire city), 3 extra controllers, an 8Mb memory whatsit, and copies of Super Smash Brothers Melee, Pikmin, Resident Evil Zero and Rogue Leader.

Discuss.
for 200?

That's one helluva deal you got there, my dear boy.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 08:16   #16
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Resident Evil is a fker of a game to complete have fun
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 17:25   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

At the moment, I'm mostly mucking around with Super Smash Brothers Melee (Got a lan party at the weekend, must practice!) and Rogue Squadron. Leaving the heavier games until later.
Unread 13 May 2003, 18:21   #18
Makain
Macintosh Defender

Makain is an unknown quantity at this point
I still enjoy Rogue Leader 2 to this day. It is tough at first, but like any other game, the more you play it the better you get at it. I have silver medals on every level except the 2nd Death Star run, and the Y-wing prison camp level.

I am trying to scrounge up enough points to unlock the last sub-level, but I have yet to score a gold. Rogue Leader 3: Rebel Strike, with its multiplayer Death Star runs looks awesome. Its that and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles I am picking up this year. Metroid Prime is almost a must, when its back in stock.
Makain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 18:25   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
how the hell did you get all that for £200? if i could get that deal i would probably already done it
Unread 13 May 2003, 18:38   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Game Card/Game Vouchers/Game Special Offers/Really Really Incompetent Game Staff Who Don't Know How The Offers Work
Unread 13 May 2003, 18:48   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
so to sum it up in a single word:

git!

fs, my mate starts at a game shop soon though and gets discount \o/

so i will probably buy one then
Unread 13 May 2003, 18:50   #22
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
At the moment, I'm mostly mucking around with Super Smash Brothers Melee (Got a lan party at the weekend, must practice!) and Rogue Squadron. Leaving the heavier games until later.
Can I come?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 19:03   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Can I come?
Yes!
Unread 13 May 2003, 19:05   #24
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Yes!
Cool!
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 13 May 2003, 19:16   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Cool!
OK, it's at Giles's house. Be at Northallerton train station some time on Saturday morning.
Unread 13 May 2003, 19:23   #26
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
OK, it's at Giles's house. Be at Northallerton train station some time on Saturday morning.
Would this be the Northallerton in North Yorkshire?
Unread 13 May 2003, 19:26   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Would this be the Northallerton in North Yorkshire?
Why yes
Unread 13 May 2003, 19:29   #28
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Why yes
In that case I must pass up your kind invitation.

P.S. Where's your room? I want to steal your Game Cube while you're away.
Unread 13 May 2003, 19:30   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Me? I'm in Durham.

It WAS W35 in Christ's.
Unread 14 May 2003, 01:10   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

if its in northallerton, can i come? lol
Unread 14 May 2003, 02:39   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Ask giles.