User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 8 May 2003, 10:33   #1
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation Marching for heterosexuality!

I think it's about time someone stood up for the heterosexuals. When children will be grown in test tubes there is nothing stopping the homo conspiracy from taking over all our free will and make us have butt sex. This should be taken serious. Atleast, it scares the hell out of me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 10:35   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
That's just because you're a repressed homosexual
Unread 8 May 2003, 10:39   #3
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Why would I march for heterosexuals if I was a closet gay?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 10:41   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Because you're a repressed homosexual perhaps?
Unread 8 May 2003, 10:44   #5
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
Because you're a repressed homosexual perhaps?
Guys like you really piss me off. Just because I don't like the gay conspiration doesn't mean I'm a repressed homo.

It's every gay man's pickupp line afaik.

Gay: Hey! I'm a gay. Want to have hobosex?
Me: No, I don't like your kind!
Gay: That's just repressing your own feelings.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 10:46   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle

why would gays be so specifically attracted to vagrants and migrant workers?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 8 May 2003, 10:48   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Marching for heterosexuality!

Quote:
When children will be grown in test tubes there will be lots of very tall thin children

anyway, isn't this thread technically racist and bannable? we should wake SS and ask him

Unread 8 May 2003, 10:52   #8
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Id like to think that with all the homosexual campagning from certain forum users, the oposition should be allowed to voice their opinion aswell, don't you think?

Or is it just to politically uncorrect for you to accept?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 11:00   #9
Radical Edward

Quote:
Id like to think that with all the homosexual campagning from certain forum users, the oposition should be allowed to voice their opinion aswell, don't you think?

Or is it just to politically uncorrect for you to accept?
I just haven't seen anything from the "homosexual campaigners" that looks anything like your post. I tell you what, lets swap all the words for white and black and you might see my point:

Quote:
Adjusted version
I think it's about time someone stood up for the whites. When children will be grown in test tubes there is nothing stopping the black conspiracy from taking over all our free will and make us like rap. This should be taken serious. Atleast, it scares the hell out of me!
see? It might look funny, but I bet if you tried it it wouldn't go down with the mods very well.

Unread 8 May 2003, 11:03   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
see? It might look funny, but I bet if you tried it it wouldn't go down with the mods very well.
I agree. If we're going to ban racism on sight then we should do the same with homophobia. Of course, ideally we'd ban neither but that's another issue.
Unread 8 May 2003, 11:04   #11
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
I just haven't seen anything from the "homosexual campaigners" that looks anything like your post. I tell you what, lets swap all the words for white and black and you might see my point:

Let me guess; You hold Gayle on your ignore list?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 11:06   #12
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I agree. If we're going to ban racism on sight then we should do the same with homophobia. Of course, ideally we'd ban neither but that's another issue.
well to some degree. most racists are stupid and tend to ostracise themselves with their stupid views. most of the problem comes from the weakness of those who are "offended" by it and get upset, rather than just crushing the offender's usually poor arguments, or, perhaps more importantly, the equally stupid people who might genuinely listen to, and follow the offender's views. Personally I find racists highly amusing, especially when they argue their points, because their arguments are about as tangible as fog.

Unread 8 May 2003, 11:09   #13
Radical Edward

Quote:
no, link to one of the offending posts if you like and I will tell you what I think. Nevertheless, Just because she is wrong, and you take the opposite view to her, does not make you right.
Furthermore, what I think of her post is besides the point. If you really object you should take a standpoint not dissimilar to my own rather than coming up with a diametrically opposite, but equally stupid point of view.

Unread 8 May 2003, 11:21   #14
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
no, link to one of the offending posts if you like and I will tell you what I think. Nevertheless, Just because she is wrong, and you take the opposite view to her, does not make you right.
Furthermore, what I think of her post is besides the point. If you really object you should take a standpoint not dissimilar to my own rather than coming up with a diametrically opposite, but equally stupid point of view.
I know what you mean. I'm not trying to communicate a 'correct' message. That is the point, rather than, I'm trying to make a point.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 11:25   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
When has Gayle campaigned for homosexuality?

Anyway, how do you campaign for homosexuality? Not homosexual rights I mean, but homosexuality in generally? I'd like to think I'm sufficiently ugly to persuade women towards lesbianism - is that it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 11:29   #16
Radical Edward

Quote:
I know what you mean. I'm not trying to communicate a 'correct' message. That is the point, rather than, I'm trying to make a point.
I see now, so insead of making your point clearly, we have to look through several layers of thought and 15 minutes of conversation just to understand that your point is that you weren't trying to communicate a correct message, rather than make a point in the content of the the message itself. What an interesting way of doing things. Rather than say what we mean, we will say something else entirely, and then expect everyone to understand the point that we are really making.

now had your post been "topical" or in response to an obvious thread, then it may have been understood, and seen in the ironic sense that it was intentionally made.

Unread 8 May 2003, 11:30   #17
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
When has Gayle campaigned for homosexuality?

Anyway, how do you campaign for homosexuality? Not homosexual rights I mean, but homosexuality in generally? I'd like to think I'm sufficiently ugly to persuade women towards lesbianism - is that it?
Let's say I was as easily offended as those offended by me, and found that 'patriotism' towards a certain community offended me. Where would that put those glorifying statments politically correct, but not in my likings?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 11:31   #18
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
I see now, so insead of making your point clearly, we have to look through several layers of thought and 15 minutes of conversation just to understand that your point is that you weren't trying to communicate a correct message, rather than make a point in the content of the the message itself. What an interesting way of doing things. Rather than say what we mean, we will say something else entirely, and then expect everyone to understand the point that we are really making.
I'm not here to entertain you, much like your not here to entertain me. We are here for selfish reasons.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 11:42   #19
Radical Edward

Quote:
Let's say I was as easily offended as those offended by me, and found that 'patriotism' towards a certain community offended me. Where would that put those glorifying statments politically correct, but not in my likings?
hopefully it would put you in a position where you realise how easily offence is caused, and do everything you can to stop other people from doing exactly that.

Unread 8 May 2003, 11:43   #20
Radical Edward

Quote:
I'm not here to entertain you, much like your not here to entertain me. We are here for selfish reasons.
yes, my selfish reasons for being here are to seek entertainment, whether intentional or unintantional, from others.

Unread 8 May 2003, 11:46   #21
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Guys like you really piss me off. Just because I don't like the gay conspiration doesn't mean I'm a repressed homo.

sounds like the words of a repressed homosexual if you ask me.
Unread 8 May 2003, 12:06   #22
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
From dictionary.com...
Quote:
con·spi·ra·tion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (knsp-rshn)
n.
The act or an instance of conspiring.
A joint effort directed toward a goal.
There is indeed a conspiration working towards a goal, that conspiration includes both gay and straight people alike, the goal is that of acceptance and equal rights for everyone whether black/white/gay/straight/Jewish/Christian/Muslim. Naturally we have a vested interest in looking after our own but you will be hard pushed to find a more inclusive group of people. Fighting for your own rights makes you more aware of the rights of others (and abuses against them) and any form of prejudice becomes intolerable.
Quote:

The only time I've heard anything like this was when someone was taking the piss. 'I don't like your kind' can be offensive, 'I'm straight' or 'I don't swing that way' would be a far better way of putting it and much less likely to result in you being the object of ridicule in return.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 8 May 2003, 12:23   #23
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

You take the piss out of straight people, by making fun of them in such a way. I find that offensive.

Quote:
There is indeed a conspiration working towards a goal, that conspiration includes both gay and straight people alike, the goal is that of acceptance and equal rights for everyone whether black/white/gay/straight/Jewish/Christian/Muslim. Naturally we have a vested interest in looking after our own but you will be hard pushed to find a more inclusive group of people. Fighting for your own rights makes you more aware of the rights of others (and abuses against them) and any form of prejudice becomes intolerable.
You will need members to be heard. That might be one of the major reasons for your 'inclusiveness'.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 12:24   #24
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Marching for heterosexuality!

Quote:
stuff
oddly, in your new account you seem to have become even more of an ass...

however, on topic, one of my best friends is gay. hes never come onto me, hes not 'camp' or frilly or fairyish or anything like that, hes just. a. normal. bloke.

now, i've known maybe 4~5 gay ppl in my time, whether through friendship or just knowing them from work/school/pissups and none of them have actually ever done any of the **** you're bs'ing about. if you actually manage to ever make it out of your tunnel vision you may see that your view of an entire 'community' cannot be based on one encounter, or even 2 encounters with someone of that persuasion.

tell me, has a black dude ever come up and popped a gun in 'yo' face? u ever spoken to a muslim/hindu type chap and realised he doesnt care much about bombing your country/the world to death? ever met an irishman who was sober? etc etc, you get my point. you're basing your opinion on a 'group' of ppl purely on a stereotype and your own, limited, viewpoint on things.

go outside, get some fresh air, and experience the planet instead of sitting here bitching at us about your homophobia.

[/rant]

*sigh*
Unread 8 May 2003, 12:40   #25
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Re: Re: Marching for heterosexuality!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
tell me, has a black dude ever come up and popped a gun in 'yo' face? u ever spoken to a muslim/hindu type chap and realised he doesnt care much about bombing your country/the world to death? ever met an irishman who was sober? etc etc, you get my point. you're basing your opinion on a 'group' of ppl purely on a stereotype and your own, limited, viewpoint on things.
Yes, and that's called my point of view hence viewpoint. I'm not the one bitching. I can take all your offensive sensible or nonsense remarks threads. You're the one not accepting my view. I havn't asked for yours, nor have I commented yours. You came here for mine. I did not come for yours.

And, I do get your point.

Quote:
go outside, get some fresh air, and experience the planet instead of sitting here bitching at us about your homophobia.
"Just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they are not comming after you"

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:33   #26
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Marching for heterosexuality!

Quote:
tell me, has a black dude ever come up and popped a gun in 'yo' face? u ever spoken to a muslim/hindu type chap and realised he doesnt care much about bombing your country/the world to death? ever met an irishman who was sober? etc etc[/rant]
You see, I was sitting here nodding my head, mummuring "Absolutely", until I read the bit about a sober Irishman. Are you on crack?

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:35   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I've never heard such a vacuous, ill-jointed, indistinct argument.

Oh yes, I have. Every single other thread of this nature Rico has ever made. Yes.
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:35   #28
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i wish i was bisexual, id use the men for the sex and the women for the relationships.

EDIT actually that should probably be the other way around.

EDIT EDIT i just thought that i actually already probably do do that, i shag women but (nearly) all my friends are men
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:48   #29
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

So, explain, why is beeing anti homo not accepted, while it is accepted to be gay?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:54   #30
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
So, explain, why is beeing anti homo not accepted, while it is accepted to be gay?
That's a pretty dumb question.

A better question would be why is being anti gay not accepted, while it is accepted to be anti straight?
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:55   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Depends on what "anti-homo" means. But generally, being gay is fine as it's an expression of one's individual choice, and affects no-one else. Presumably, you have relationship with those that consent, etc.

Being anti-gay implies that you would be affecting people in some manner for their free-choice. So, for example, it might imply that a gay moderator wouldn't let their status affect decisions. An anti-gay moderator on the other hand, might be thought to use their powers to discriminate against gay posters.

Of course, it's an individual decision either way, but it really depends on how you exercise your actions. Your question is like saying "Why is it OK to be black, but not OK to be anti-black?"
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:56   #32
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
That's a pretty dumb question.

A better question would be why is being anti gay not accepted, while it is accepted to be anti straight?
Haha, you still don't get it?

*Hint* Read Radical Edwards reply a bit earlier.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:57   #33
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Depends on what "anti-homo" means. But generally, being gay is fine as it's an expression of one's individual choice, and affects no-one else. Presumably, you have relationship with those that consent, etc.

Being anti-gay implies that you would be affecting people in some manner for their free-choice. So, for example, it might imply that a gay moderator wouldn't let their status affect decisions. An anti-gay moderator on the other hand, might be thought to use their powers to discriminate against gay posters.

Of course, it's an individual decision either way, but it really depends on how you exercise your actions. Your question is like saying "Why is it OK to be black, but not OK to be anti-black?"
I'm well aware Dante. It was an intentional type-o.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 14:57   #34
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
how this ever got this far, I don't know.