User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Mar 2003, 13:39   #1
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Retro Gaming

After rummaging through my garage last Saturday morning i stumbled across my old SNES - with nothing to do till the evening - i set it up - bought a crate of beer, got my m8s over, and for the next 8 hours straight had the most fantastic day going through these old games:
[list=1][*]Mariokart[*]Super Tennis[*]ISS (internation superstar soccer)[*]Streetfighter[*]Sim City[/list=1]

What a day I thouroughly reccomend getting your old consoles out and don't stop playing till them blisters appear on your thumb!
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 13:52   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
It saddens me that we sold our old SNES. It also had Mario Kart which is > *.
I still have an old NES in my room, but the only fun game on that is Super Mario and Duck Hunt.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 14:00   #3
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
I still do, sadly I sold my SMS but I do still have my Game Gear.

Also on occasion I drag out my old C64

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 14:02   #4
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
bomber man was good on the snes (multiplayer ofc) and most under rated game ever was blazing skies.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 15:44   #5
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I have Mariokart on the GBA - it has all the original tracks as hidden extras and new tracks as the defaults.

It rocks incredibly muchly.

Unread 6 Mar 2003, 16:07   #6
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
just get Wacky Wheels
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 16:21   #7
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
saturn > *

daytona
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 18:03   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I need had a snes.

Only ever had spectrums and amigas

EBAY THOUGH!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 18:11   #9
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
streets of rage ffs.
and lylat wars as rather spiffing in multiplayer.

or yet further back was have the mighty golden axe. which pwned.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 21:10   #10
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Donkey kong country 3 had better graphics than most playstation games at the time
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 21:20   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lylat wars is a 'new game' in my book :|
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 21:31   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Lylat wars is a 'new game' in my book :|

exactly

retro are games like Elite, Pacman, Jetsetwilly and Int karate+ !
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 21:39   #13
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
streets of rage ffs.
and lylat wars as rather spiffing in multiplayer.

or yet further back was have the mighty golden axe. which pwned.
How are these games "retro"? Try Elite, (original) Lemmings, Civilisation, Gradius.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 21:50   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
still a game of streets of rage would give me a nostalgic feeling though

hmmm that soundtrack on the first level was great
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 23:17   #15
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Bard's Tale, Space Federation, and Zork...now THAT is old. (;

However, on hte original NES, DragonWarrior(?) and Kung Fu were outstanding!