User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 15:03   #1
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
A Tribute to a Dead English Lady

Courtesy of Shai.

Quote:
Shai walks warily down the street
With his brim pulled way down low
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet
Psycopath ready to go
Are you ready hey are you ready for this?
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?
Off of the bridge he pushes the bitch
To the sound of the beat yeah
Another pom bites the dust
And another pom gone and another pom gone
Hey I'm gonna get her too
How do you think your going to get along
Without me when im gone
I took her for everything that she had
And kicked her off of the bridge
Are you happy are you satisfied?
How long can you stand the heat
To the sound of the beat look out
And another pom gone and another pom gone
Hey I'm gonna get her too
Hey
Oh take it - Bite the dust bite the dust
Hey Another pom bites the dust
Another pom bites the dust ow
Another pom bites the dust he he
Another pom bites the dust haaaa
Ooh look out
There are plenty of ways that you can kill a pom
Out her in the sticks
You can shoot him
You can push her
You can tie him up and leave him
For the crocs
But I'm ready yes I'm ready for you
I'm standing on my own two feet
Laughin to the sound of the beat
Just remember, don't shoot the messenger etc.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 15:05   #2
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point
I got a short funny IRC log from this when he PM'd me his other song... however my lifestyle advisors have notified me posting of logs is not cool .
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 15:06   #3
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Does Shai think he is some sort of Chopper like person?
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 15:08   #4
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Telhilion
I got a short funny IRC log from this when he PM'd me his other song... however my lifestyle advisors have notified me posting of logs is not cool .
Strictly speaking this isn't a log, so I'm still (well, as cool as I was before, which probably isn't very)
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 15:09   #5
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: A Tribute to a Dead English Lady

Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
Courtesy of Shai.

Just remember, don't shoot the messenger etc.
Don't post things from the antipodean ****bag then.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 06:38   #6
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
[05:43:07] <Shai|nice> http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=159490 << Ap0k, here, go post

consider it done.
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 12:53   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: A Tribute to a Dead English Lady

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Don't post things from the antipodean ****bag then.
Seconded.

Unfunny, not witty, no effort put into it. Just the **** australian craving a little bit more attention, and wanting more praise. OMG ILL ANNOY ALL THOSE BRITS BY CALLING THEM POMS. No one cares about australia enough to get mad at it. Get over it shai. Im very dissapointed in you jammers.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 12:59   #8
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 16:26   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Im pretty sure shooting the messenger is part of the rules on here.

When a user is banned , hes banned. And if he just gets his mates to post the stuff , id say theyre pretty much going to get banned.

Noted?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 16:27   #10
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Im pretty sure shooting the messenger is part of the rules on here.

When a user is banned , hes banned. And if he just gets his mates to post the stuff , id say theyre pretty much going to get banned.

Noted?
Excellent.
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 16:34   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
Excellent.
I prefer to educate rather than punish. However when it becomes obvious education doesnt work .........
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 16:42   #12
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I prefer to educate rather than punish. However when it becomes obvious education doesnt work .........
I find myself strangely drawn to agree.

hmm there goes the neighbourhood.

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 17:23   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

I suddenly feel the need to close this thread before it degenerates into another "Australia v England" thread.
Closed Thread