User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 22:23   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lots of you are photoshop people right?

I havn't used photoshop for AGES, but I've installed 7 and plan on actually trying to work it out.
However, I'm sure there used to be a way of making the workspace transparent so that you only got the control windows, pallets and stuff and the image you were working on up and could 'see through' to whatever was behind everywhere else.
Can anyone tell me how you do it?
Or am I thinking of something else?

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 23:27   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
to my knowledge only the mac version of photoshop can do this. you could always just resize the workspace into a small bar at the top of your screen, but there isnt a specific function to do so. (i think)
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:46   #3
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Yeah, that is one thing about PS that annoys me

It means you can't really use 2 monitors as well as you'd like, for example.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 11:02   #4
Idi

2 words

first word

sounds like her

second word

sound like wimp

her wimp

the wimp

the gimp

BAMO YOU'VE GOT IT!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 11:16   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi

the gimp

BAMO YOU'VE GOT IT!
Quite intelligent, Idi, I adore your wits, yet again. Almost as smart as Snurx.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 11:22   #6
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
Quite intelligent, Idi, I adore your wits, yet again. Almost as smart as Snurx.
I'm assuming that you don't know that the gimp is a free art package similar in features and quality to photoshop? It also isnt a 'MDI' application (I think thats right isn't it..) so it doesn't suffer from having a large main window that emcompasses everything, so you can see your desktop, and you can use it on multiple monitors!

(I'm only assuming that as it's the part you quoted)
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 11:24   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
LOL PWNED LOL and such forth

And here's me stuck with bastarding PSP 5.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 11:25   #8
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
The Gimp is very good indeed. However it's not quite as "featured" as the Adobe and Macromedia offerings.

But it's better than say, PSP - and it's free

Steep learning curve though.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 13:15   #9
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That would explain matters then (last time I saw photoshop it was on my mates TiMac laptop).

Oh well, i'll just have to live with it.