User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Feb 2003, 23:59   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
The reason why I visit Planetarion Discussions

Why, it's only because my hand has forgotten tha General Discussion has been removed by force, nothing else.

By the way, suggest something that would increase my life quality.

Matrim
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 00:03   #2
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Re: The reason why I visit Planetarion Discussions

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Chocolate-chip cookies.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 00:06   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Tescos finest bourbon vanilla yoghurt.

Of course I doubt you can get that in Norway :/

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 00:06   #4
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Potion of Restoration +4!
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 00:07   #5
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
Potion of Restoration +4!

We don't appreciate talk like that in these parts :p
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 00:09   #6
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Tescos finest bourbon vanilla yoghurt.

Of course I doubt you can get that in Norway :/

I'm afraid not. We've only got TINE yoghurt and some european brands I can't recall, but I think they're French or, ah, Belgiumish.

Though I really like TINE yoghurt.

Matrim
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 00:40   #7
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

Matrim
a 'personal assistant'

1. hire someone from your local 'massage therapy' school as an intern

2. have her practice on you and fetch you chinese for lunch when you are in the mood

i'm sure you can think of hundreds of other ways she can make your quality of life better.

but they work cheap in exchange for flexible scheduling so you should have a grand old time til your broke
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 00:48   #8
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

All I wanted was an easy way to a better life, but I only get kicked in the bum because of my bad English.

Matrim
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 01:34   #9
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
buy a gun.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 01:38   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Why, it's only because my hand has forgotten tha General Discussion has been removed by force, nothing else.
You're on my list now.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 02:31   #11
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
go for a run.

Then, have a 7 day detox.

then maybe another run.

After this, you may feel better.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:07   #12
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Re: Re: The reason why I visit Planetarion Discussions

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
You're on my list now.

It could be:

List over people who would kill to avoid scrolling to get to GD, or

List over all the annoying people who undoubtedly have complained over the change.

Matrim
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:15   #13
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
We don't appreciate talk like that in these parts

:/
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 15:00   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: The reason why I visit Planetarion Discussions

Quote:
Matrim
It's my personal list. Sleep with one eye open.