User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 08:57   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Nokia N-Gage

Nokia have decided to get in on the handheld gaming market with this little toy called the N-Gage. Features include...
  • High quality colour screen
  • Tri-band GSM phone
  • Digital music player and recorder (not just MP3) with 64MB RAM
  • Stereo FM radio
  • Multimedia messaging (MMS)
  • Full email support (IMAP4, POP3, SMTP, MIME2)
  • Content with XHTML browser
  • Bluetooth
  • Slave USB 1.1. for digital music download from PC
  • MP3, AAC, Midi, WAV ringing tones
  • WAP over GPRS
With all that and an expected release time of Q4 2003 this could be one of the best selling toys of next Christmas.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 09:13   #2
Šiscorporation

Mine!!!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 09:15   #3
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Sega Game Gear, anyone remember that?
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 09:16   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
It doesn't look much of a phone though

What's the expected price of this thing?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 09:21   #5
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I can't find a price, but i recommend you SPIN IT!

Edit:
Quote:
4. How much will the game deck cost?
The price will vary from market to market, as the retailers determine final retail prices.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 09:25   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
£300 at launch then, since colour screen phones cost about that, without all the fancy ****e.

I'll just get a GBA if I want crap handheld games.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 09:28   #7
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
£300 at launch then, since colour screen phones cost about that, without all the fancy ****e.
No chance, it'd flop in a heartbeat. I'd guess around the £150 price mark, £200 max. Remember the hardware will be subsidised by the mobile operator AND the game prices so they can afford to take the loss on the initial sale. If they hit too high a price point it'll simply not sell at all so I'll be amazed if it goes over £200.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 09:59   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Nokia \o/
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:01   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What does it offer over almost a colour phone that comes with a JVM?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:04   #10
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
nokia are the sucky.

i despise their products :\

2 months later sony ericsson will prolly bring out a faster, smaller, better, higher res, cheaper one which will kick the living **** out of it.

as usual.

edit: plz note that i said 'probably', i have no clue if said events will happen, but since sony ericsson have had far superior designs and innovation since, well, since they started in the telecommunications business, i would guess that what i said above is probably quite likely (altho obviously just speculation).
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:12   #11
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
2 months later sony ericsson will prolly bring out a faster, smaller, better, higher res, cheaper one which will kick the living **** out of it.

as usual.

edit: plz note that i said 'probably', i have no clue if said events will happen, but since sony ericsson have had far superior designs and innovation since, well, since they started in the telecommunications business, i would guess that what i said above is probably quite likely (altho obviously just speculation).
The odds are good that Sony Erricson will have ceased trading by then. The partners just had to inject another 300 million euros into the company to keep it afloat and Erricson was originally going to pull out around now (they were talked into staying though). Their original aim was 10% market share by the end of 2002 and they achieved nothing like this figure so unless there's a massive shift this year I fully expect them to go their seperate ways and Sony Erricson to cease trading altogether.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:23   #12
Ap0k
Spritely:

where before i was uninformed, i am now slightly less uninformed

but yeah, id heard they were having problems, since to my knowledge the main reason for the merger in the first place was due to incredibly bad sales and marketing. admittedly i didnt know it was as bad as it is. altho i still feel they make superior products than nokia. (mobile phone-wise anyways)

which can be backed up by the fact that of most of the ppl i know who have bought nokia, their displays go screwy after about 2-3 months. meh and my best m8 (irl) have been using ericsson for over 2 years now (each), and not once have we ever had a problem with any of our phones. (altho bearing in mind that we are 2 and they are many, the odds of us meeting problems over the 'nokia folk' are somewhat lowered). but u see what im getting at.

i just dont like nokia

ugly ugly phones, very little new design features for ages (they milked the 52xx, 53xx etc series to death with very little new features apart from a ring tone or two and a change in the design of the actual handset). but then im speaking from personal experience and my own, not very extensive knowledge, of mobile phones.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:27   #13
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
<snip>
I have to say my favourite phone ever was the 7210, I had less problems with that than any of the more recent models I've had. I did have a T28 though and have to say it really was excellent quality, no argument there.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:49   #14
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
I have to say my favourite phone ever was the 7210, I had less problems with that than any of the more recent models I've had. I did have a T28 though and have to say it really was excellent quality, no argument there.
I love my T68i.

On a side note, this quake4 rumours, any linkage?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:59   #15
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
On a side note, this quake4 rumours, any linkage?
??? Quake 4 ???
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 11:08   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hooray. more expensive money drains for saps to boast about.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 11:14   #17
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
??? Quake 4 ???
Yup

supposed to come out on x-box first

major upset etc.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 14:56   #18
RiCo

Quote:
Well.. You are wrong..

Sony Ericsson merged just two years ago. Before that, Ericsson made **** design, slow and bothersome software and generally non selling products. Nokia has always won on design and interface, and they still are. After the merge, Sony Ericsson Mobilphones have made one bestseller, namly the Sony Ericsson T68(i).
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:00   #19
RiCo

Quote:
But how can this be? What's more recent than a 7210/6100/6610 ?

I currently own a Nokia 7210. (I have had it for 3 months now.)
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:03   #20
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
After the merge, Sony Ericsson Mobilphones have made one bestseller, namly the Sony Ericsson T68(i).
Actually, no. It's number 5 in the UK.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:04   #21
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:

I currently own a Nokia 7210. (I have had it for 3 months now.)
She probably meant 7110, the Matrix phone. Early releases of this phone were abysmal tho.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:05   #22
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
I can think of several.

Although I did actually make a typo and meant to say 7110.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:07   #23
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Well.. You are wrong..

Sony Ericsson merged just two years ago. Before that, Ericsson made **** design, slow and bothersome software and generally non selling products. Nokia has always won on design and interface, and they still are. After the merge, Sony Ericsson Mobilphones have made one bestseller, namly the Sony Ericsson T68(i).
u must have missed the part of my post where i mentioned that my opinions were derived form personal experience...

(and just to clear some thing up,1) slightly further up my post i mentioned the merger 2) 2 years ago nokia's looked like bricks, in fact, most mobile phones did, (and ill stress these next 3 letters just so u get it) IMO ericsson have always had better 'features' on their phones than nokia's. nokia got snake, we got tetris... to my knowledge ericsson (or maybe siemens, im not sure) were the first to introduce rigtone composing thingies. 3) im not here to dispute the ins and outs of sony ericssons coming downfall, i gave my opinion, it is impossible for my opinion to be "wrong". since in being an opinion that 'belongs' to 'me' there is no such thing as a 'wrong opinion', merely an opinion no one else agrees with. so crawl back in your hole.)
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:07   #24
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by CjC
She probably meant 7110, the Matrix phone.
That was the 8110 actually
Quote:
Early releases of this phone were abysmal tho.
Utterly. I waited a few months before getting mine
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:10   #25
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
<snip>
The short version...

Erricson phones are technically (and aesthetically) much better than Nokia. Nokia have the ringtones and covers though, game over S/E
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:12   #26
RiCo

Quote:
I can think of several.

Let me see..

Ericsson P800 was released 20th of December 2002
Siemens S55 was released mid January.
Just today I recieved the Samsung SGH-S100.

All high end phones. Tell me how many of these you have used. (Taken into consideration the Nokia 7210 was banned by many operators in the UK)
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:14   #27
RiCo

Quote:
u must have missed the part of my post where i mentioned that my opinions were derived form personal experience...

(and just to clear some thing up,1) slightly further up my post i mentioned the merger 2) 2 years ago nokia's looked like bricks, in fact, most mobile phones did, (and ill stress these next 3 letters just so u get it) IMO ericsson have always had better 'features' on their phones than nokia's. nokia got snake, we got tetris... to my knowledge ericsson (or maybe siemens, im not sure) were the first to introduce rigtone composing thingies. 3) im not here to dispute the ins and outs of sony ericssons coming downfall, i gave my opinion, it is impossible for my opinion to be "wrong". since in being an opinion that 'belongs' to 'me' there is no such thing as a 'wrong opinion', merely an opinion no one else agrees with. so crawl back in your hole.)
Hello mister stupid. Nokia 3310 does not look like a brick, and those are 3 years old. If u had said 5-10 years ago we could agree.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:16   #28
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
I have to say my favourite phone ever was the 7210
Quote:
Let me see..

All high end phones. Tell me how many of these you have used. (Taken into consideration the Nokia 7210 was banned by many operators in the UK)
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:19   #29
RiCo

Ap0k: I raise you a fresh quote

Quote:
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:20   #30
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Hello mister stupid. Nokia 3310 does not look like a brick, and those are 3 years old. If u had said 5-10 years ago we could agree.

it amazes meh how you manage to completely miss the point every single time
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:25   #31
RiCo

Quote:
it amazes meh how I manage to completely miss the point every single time
I agree.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:30   #32
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Let me see..

7210 was October last year, as (I think) was the 6610. You list 3 more recent phones so what's the point of me listing more? I said there were more modern phones and that you were wrong, you just proved I was right and you were wrong, where's the problem?
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:30   #33
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
Sega Game Gear, anyone remember that?
Sure do, still got mine in full working order. Aside from the occasional nostalgic moment I might play a game on it, the TV Tuner add-on has well and truly extended it's usefullness to me even today.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:34   #34
RiCo

Quote:
7210 was October last year, as (I think) was the 6610. You list 3 more recent phones so what's the point of me listing more? I said there were more modern phones and that you were wrong, you just proved I was right and you were wrong, where's the problem?
You claimed the Nokia 7210 was the best phone over many of the more recent ones. Don't blame me for you mistakes. You have already posted that you where wrong, and actually meant a 7110.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:36   #35
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

I thought troll feeding times were from 16:00 to 16:05 CEST.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 15:56   #36
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
You claimed the Nokia 7210 was the best phone over many of the more recent ones. Don't blame me for you mistakes. You have already posted that you where wrong, and actually meant a 7110.
I stated (not claimed, stated as fact) that my favourite phone (note my favourite not the best) was the 7110. I said there were better phones than the 7210 in the same post I stated I was actually talking about the 7110 and you then went on to list a few for me and ask me which I had used, an irrelevance as you already knew I wasn't actually talking about the 7210.

How do I know you knew this? Because you quoted the post where I corrected myself!

Congratulations, you win the award for ****tard of the day 2 days running, you must be so proud.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:00   #37
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:

Congratulations, you win the award for ****tard of the day 2 days running, you must be so proud.
ONLY 2 DAYS? WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN THE OTHER DAYS THEN LASS?

BTW, congrats on yuor sig returnal stuff etc.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:23   #38
(,')

Quote:
I stated (not claimed, stated as fact) that my favourite phone (note my favourite not the best) was the 7110.
Quote:
I have to say my favourite phone ever was the 7210, I had less problems with that than any of the more recent models I've had.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:25   #39
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by (,')
Quote:
read the whole thread before making urself look silly
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:33   #40
RiCo

Quote:
read the whole thread before making urself look silly
Quote:
She made a typo. Why should (,') feel silly over that?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:35   #41
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
She made a typo. Why should (,') feel silly over that?
Because getting caught using 'selective quoteing' makes you look silly.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:35   #42
Ap0k
Spritely:

possibly b/c (,') was posting with the intent of making her look silly?

i really dont know why i keep explaining things to you

i refer you again to this post...
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:40   #43
RiCo

Disclaimer

I won't be blamed for your typos, mistakes nor any other fault you may (are bound) to make.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:43   #44
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Re: Disclaimer

Quote:
I won't be blamed for your typos, mistakes nor any other fault you may (are bound) to make.
Sorry, that won't wash. You were just being an argumentative **** (again) and lost (again). You can't claim to have not seen the correction because you quoted it here. Feel like a wanker? Thought you would
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 19:32   #45
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,4610,00.html

Say no more. £600 without sim. £300 on o2 with sim pay monthly
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 19:34   #46
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,4610,00.html

Say no more. £600 without sim. £300 on o2 with sim pay monthly
Holy jesus. I just bought the best part of a PC for less than that pay monthly =/

Hmmm, Shuttle.

Though the black titanium cover gives me wood.
(I've been watching Family Guy)
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 19:38   #47
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Very Nice. Very Expensive.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 19:46   #48
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Quote:
...And it's Microsoft Powered...
rolf.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 19:55   #49
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Heh i know imagine wanting to pay a few hundred for a piece of silicon and solder that allows you to play games and communicate with other people. The sad ****s
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 20:04   #50
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Why do people want cruise control on their cars? Flat screen televisions and the like? Partly to show off, partly because it makes their life better.
Im sure people like you were saying years ago 'Why do we this rotating round thing'