User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 09:53   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Prelims.

Gay. Its an afternoon exam so i decided to put off studying till.. err, now.

Media studies though, it shouldnt be that hard. I just have to open my mind to the ridiculous, forget logic and see things that arent there.

In other words, i think going into my exam high shall aid me here. Getting caught would be a bitch though.

Anyone else got any wanker exams coming up?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 09:56   #2
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Let me guess, you chose media studies because you thought it would be an "easy" subject to occaisionally do and drink your way through uni?

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF LECTURER HATRED
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 09:57   #3
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: Prelims.

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Anyone else got any wanker exams coming up?
<obvious>

This lot would pass them with flying colours

</obvious>
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 09:58   #4
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
being a design student i never have to worry about exams again.

YAY MEH \o/

(well, educational related exams anyway...)
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:01   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Skragg
Let me guess, you chose media studies because you thought it would be an "easy" subject to occaisionally do and drink your way through uni?

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF LECTURER HATRED
Not in uni. Last year of high school.

And pretty much, yes.

Last year i took english/chemistry/physics/business/maths.

Then i realised for my uni course i needed merely Grades - not grades in specific subjects. It annoyed me somewhat when i found out a B in a **** subject like modern studies or media equates to the same as a B in maths english or physics etc.

So this year i took advanced english/german/crash computing/media, and i need 2 B's.

Hopefully over these prelims ill do well, so even if i **** up the actual exam i can appeal for the B's i need.

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:07   #6
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
haha, and what are **** courses going to do for you in the next part of your life ? The 9 to 5 work part ...yes its going to get much more excited after you graduate you'll see you'll see ...
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:11   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Somebody save me from the typical twenty-something "lol @ teenagers" attitude. Note to you dear chap, you arent so worldly wise yourself just because you dont have a recognised stereotype attached to you.

Im doing English Literature at Glasgow University, which is one of the best in the country, and was previously taught by the recognised poet Edwin Morgan, whos work i am also studying at the moment, thanks.

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 10:36   #8
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
oh my the teens revolt i didnt mean it in a bad way, i jsut want to commenton your i can take **** courses cause it doesnt matter if i take an easy or a hard course...btw i dont know you so i aint commenting on you...i'm commenting on my experiences with work from 9-5 and i tell you you are going to love it !
sorry if it sounded all wrong :/ next time ill make sre you understand what i mean...good luck with your exam !