User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Feb 2003, 00:49   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
y'all like my new signature thingy ?

it clearly rocks, thanks empress
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 01:01   #2
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
If thats really a pic of you then you need to see an optician about that whole "eyes not level" thing.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 01:08   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
nifty :P
wanna see mine? i made it myself!!
yes it's hosted on geocities..
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 01:17   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
both are fairly gay
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 01:21   #5
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
If thats really a pic of you then you need to see an optician about that whole "eyes not level" thing.

possibly the whole being half a metal skull thing could also be cause for concern
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 01:21   #6
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
y'all like my new signature thingy ?
No.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 01:38   #7
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
admittedly its not my taste either
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 01:47   #8
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
It's ok...not worth a thread on GD tho.

(And no, I'm not gonna post mine. )

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 01:49   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
it's the symbolism
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 01:50   #10
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
bah, symbolism, lol

(im refusing to comment any deeper on the subject knowing full well that i could rant for hours about sigs/graphics that, imo, are way under par. as such, i will stick by my statement that its not my taste)
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 02:20   #11
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
possibly the whole being half a metal skull thing could also be cause for concern
3 Terminator films have paved the way for that to be 'acceptable' in modern society.
I blame the tabloids :rolleyes:
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 02:21   #12
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Mine is clearly superior.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 02:32   #13
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

<insert sarcastic comment about [img] tags making this much easier>