User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 13 Jan 2006, 19:59   #1
hwwer

looking for a new alliance

hi all i am the HC of [A1]
most people wernt taking my last post seriosly, so, plz listen. everyone was saying we are crap we did better than most alliances including some of the old favorites. we are here for the speed rounds AND R16........ if you want to talk to me about us the public channel is /j a-1

so feel free to join

same policy as last free round get 5 people to join and i will make you BC

BTW GOOD LUCK IN THE FREE ROUND you are goin to need it against me LOL

Last edited by hwwer; 13 Jan 2006 at 20:13.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 01:09   #2
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: looking for a new alliance

May I ask you to outline your achievements?

Joining any alliance is a major step for most players, particularly newer players. For a new player, your alliance will have a huge part in determining how much you get out of the game and how much you enjoy it. It will also help to determine how good you get at the game, and what sort of player you become. For example, I joined ND when I saw their recruitment post and I realised they had a member who could lick their own elbow. (in fact, we now have a HC who can lick their own elbow. Insane!). For some reason, that post led me to make the best PA-based choice I ever made. :/

Moving on; it would be best for you to let potential applicants know what they can expect.
- Do you have tech of your own (most major alliances have bots, forums and a private website for arbiters, a defence system etc), or are you purely IRC based?*
- What are your philosophies (fun first? defensive? offensive?)?
- Do you have any particularly experienced members who would be recognised by the community for their particular skills (eg. Kaifux is known to be an excellent BC)
- Do you have experienced BCs and DCs who can guarantee round the clock coverage and, at the very least, daily raids opened up at a reasonable time?
- Could you further outline your achievements?

Basically, anything that would help to give potential applicants a better idea of what they can hope for. Best of luck!

*I have to say I believe you can survive with no more tech than IRC, a browser, a pen and some paper... but the best alliances always have tools to make things easier!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 02:41   #3
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

oh lighten up you fags, werent you newbs back in the day hoping to conquer the universe, infact posts lke these make me smile thinking of my newb rounds. Hf duder<3
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 11:18   #4
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Right, this anoys me. He is obviously a new player so why do people go straight to insulting him? Now for people that complain the community memberbase has decreased through out the years perhaps this is a reason why? Becuase when anyone ever comes online or posts somthing they perhaps know no knowledge of they are ridiculed. I actually respect him more then some of the actions of the vetrens on this thread tbh. Gud luck mate.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 17:20   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Play nice children, we were all newbies at one time or other.
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 16:01   #6
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwwer

so feel free to join

same policy as last free round get 5 people to join and i will make you BC

Nice policy hehe
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 17:20   #7
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Play nice children, we were all newbies at one time or other.
lies. I was above you all from tick 1 :\

oh and GL mr hwwwr (or something)