User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 8 May 2013, 15:39   #1
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
And now, the end is here (for me at least)

Hey all, proud members of TGV and this little game called Planetarion.

With this mail/post i announce my official (and final) retirement from this game. Over the past 50 rounds i have had some good, fun and some properly bad rounds. For the most part it has been very fun tho. Especially the last 12 or so (since i first joined TGV).

(Un)Fortunately real life has finally caught up with me, and after a big drop of activity this round it decided to take some more and make sure i do not have any time left whatsoever, not even to idle it out in some shit alliance like <insert random crappy alliance name>.

I'd like to thank all of you for all the fun in the time we played together. Special thanks go out to:

- my fellow HC's(in TGV) for putting in all the time and effort i know they have (Kargool, [Nitz], notsure, Rexdrax, Macaroth, Klownkiller, Clouds and Baddars).
- My fellow HC's(in VGN): Cr0, green_cat, Hylands, WesseH)
- The HC's of all other alliances i played with throughout the rounds.

- mPulse for doing the tech in TGV. Clouds, Chronox and Baddars for their work on Valkyrie. And _Are_ for running and creating ACIS, the best alliancewebby ever!

- Knight and [Nitz] for being the best attackteammates i ever had.
- Greenhills for DC'ing me all those nights i had given up.
- Sprinkles (THE KING!), Klownkiller, Macaroth, Clogg, Greenhills, Chronox, sn0w, Olav, Morgan, Tauri, Snipes, hybbe - for being some of the best community members i had the pleasure of playing with (and i am sure i am forgetting a whole lot of you)
- Dav for letting me witness greatness up close, sorry i almost ****ed up ur 3rd rank in r49.
- Kaiba for being just enough of an a-hole to make sure i won't regret this decision

- JUDO, Dauthi, Nimitz, and all the other goofs that used to hang around in #blackice and #TiT... Coz nothing is as fun as a bunch of TiTs in a properly designed basket. And N.I.P.P.L.E.S. is obviously the best name for a recruitment wing in the history of planetarion.

- The Mercenaries for providing me with a home for the past 11 rounds. Who knew a noob like me could rack up 3 top 100 rankings right... just know i couldn't have without you guys keeping me sharp. Thanks Bazza, stojke, Dead-Ops, Cartman, Annihilator, sima and dreis (and all other galmates that popped in and out over these rounds).

- Everyone that let me borrow their roids for my own personal gain.

- And last but not least emp, because you can conquer all when you are less than three.

And with that, i am OUT! Off to the lands of forgotten UnderInfluence.

Go forth and multiply!

Influence

(i will most likely pop in on IRC every once in a while to hang out in the usual places).

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN

Last edited by Influence; 8 May 2013 at 15:49.
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote