User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 May 2006, 22:55   #201
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Online racing manager game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Shit.
i've got no idea how you set up your car.
It certainly isn't ever how I tell you to

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2006, 23:08   #202
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm bad with this sort of stuff.

I want to quit...
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2006, 23:13   #203
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

17th \o/
Unread 21 May 2006, 23:14   #204
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

well that was a great bunch of ****-ups by the rest of us that handed the win to cf
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2006, 23:31   #205
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

1 Cannon_Fodder Ferrari
2 Kev Wintle Toro Rosso +37.272
3 Stuart Hall BMW Sauber +70.194
4 Demon Dave Ferrari +100.660
5 Philip Harrison psh Toyota +105.639
6 Edward Tomlin Toyota +106.332
7 Jerome Josy Honda +106.987
8 Steven Laverick Renault +134.536
9 Tom Rattle Honda +134.842
10 Minty Mintsauce Toro Rosso +166.334
11 Oliver Hume Williams +166.488
12 Jim Bob Midland +190.209
13 Welsh Stifler Red Bull +192.666
14 Steve The Shima McGuinness Williams +193.071
15 Ayman Ali Renault +206.832
16 Roger Moore Midland +371.095
17 Nads Nadar Red Bull +373.792
18 Crusie Babe McLaren Lap 23
19 Jammy Jim BMW Sauber Lap 1
20 Brummie Pig McLaren Lap 1

Destroyed the field, and JJ and pig took each other out first lap \o/
Unread 21 May 2006, 23:33   #206
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm bad with this sort of stuff.

I want to quit...
look. come on msn and i'll tell you EXACTLY what to do to practice and warmup.

It'll help us both immensely ok?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 21 May 2006, 23:35   #207
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh and thanks to ste for taking out crusie who was faster than me for the first portion of the race.
Unread 21 May 2006, 23:59   #208
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

bad race for team mclaren

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 17:48   #209
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

The next race is certainly hotting up, with various people posting "competitive" times, should the weather hold good it will certainly be an interesting qualifying/race.

7/12 spot ons for my team, with i *think* 2 other untested spot ons, and a warm up to come

We may well see a 100% setup
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 18:36   #210
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jer and I always get an 100% spot ons for the races

We keep getting unlucky with cars falling apart and pitting at the same time
Unread 22 May 2006, 18:44   #211
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

and before you fags say it's even with us using completely different pit strategies!
Unread 22 May 2006, 18:46   #212
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm not a big fan of the Michelin developments in tyre technology, hope it's not too noticable.
Unread 22 May 2006, 23:07   #213
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Id just like to say that when i next see my team mate, im going to shag him up the arse with a rusty car-jack.

FOR **** SAKE SBOLLY, YOU ASK ME TO SET THINGS UP AND GET YOU DATA TO IMPROVE THE TEAM THEN YOU DONT BOTHER TO LOG IN AND SETUP YOUR ****ING CAR, AND WE FINISH IN THE MIDDLE OF ****ING NOWHERE AGAIN!

Can i trade? Please?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 23:26   #214
Ste
Bored

well skiddy doesn't seem to get the hang of it either.

and seeing as i sat blasto down and went through it all and I know he has the same setup as me it's quite strange that I qualified in first and he's way back in 16th or something.

Unread 22 May 2006, 23:32   #215
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's cos i iz black.

Unread 22 May 2006, 23:33   #216
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's cos i iz shit.

In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 23:34   #217
Ste
Bored

Quote:
It's cos i iz black.

it's because you forgot to change your tyres for qualifying and so went round in wets you numpty

Unread 23 May 2006, 08:58   #218
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Id just like to say that when i next see my team mate, im going to shag him up the arse with a rusty car-jack.

FOR **** SAKE SBOLLY, YOU ASK ME TO SET THINGS UP AND GET YOU DATA TO IMPROVE THE TEAM THEN YOU DONT BOTHER TO LOG IN AND SETUP YOUR ****ING CAR, AND WE FINISH IN THE MIDDLE OF ****ING NOWHERE AGAIN!

Can i trade? Please?
Yeah, I suck

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2006, 09:24   #219
Cannon_Fodder

Winning isnt as fun when you all crash
Unread 23 May 2006, 09:27   #220
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's cos i iz black.
The police probably stopped your car half way through the race.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2006, 09:30   #221
Blastoderm
________

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dante Hicks again.

Unread 23 May 2006, 12:29   #222
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Toyota are starting to get competitive, despite us having a sack of shit to drive round the circuit. We pretty much can't beat Ferrari/Renault on speed so 5th/6th for us is prob a good race.
Unread 23 May 2006, 21:13   #223
Ste
Bored

I stalled - i ****ing stalled

Unread 23 May 2006, 21:51   #224
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

was a much better race for me, at least I was passing people

pity crusie crashed into me on the last lap

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 23 May 2006, 22:16   #225
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

****ing retarded system put the wrong tyres on
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2006, 22:28   #226
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Code:
1	Cannon Fodder	      23	
2	Steven Laverick       22	
3	Kev Wintle            21	
4	Philip Harrison psh   15	
5	Jerome Josy           15
The season is starting to hot up!
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2006, 22:31   #227
Blastoderm
________

My pitting cost me the race.
Unread 23 May 2006, 22:44   #228
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Ended 16th. I'm damn proud of my driver, this is sensational!
Unread 23 May 2006, 22:49   #229
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

id be happy to take any of your places
Unread 23 May 2006, 23:04   #230
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I did something retarded and dropped about 6 places early one after clambering into the top3.

still at least i finished in the points.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2006, 23:24   #231
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Toyota 1-2. Bang bang!
Unread 24 May 2006, 00:00   #232
Cannon_Fodder

I would have won if my fking steering hadnt gone
Unread 24 May 2006, 00:09   #233
PSH
Registered Abuser

I would have won the first few if I did my set up properly and had a better car.
Unread 24 May 2006, 00:38   #234
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

fooking stick it to em o//
Unread 24 May 2006, 15:53   #235
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would have won if it wasn't for those pesky kids.
Unread 24 May 2006, 16:16   #236
Cannon_Fodder

Has pig actually finished a race?

Or even completed 3 laps?
Unread 24 May 2006, 16:53   #237
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I finished the first two races, now I keep crashing and burning baby
Unread 24 May 2006, 17:00   #238
PSH
Registered Abuser

Must be the pink helmet.
Unread 24 May 2006, 17:01   #239
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

must be ;/
Unread 25 May 2006, 22:10   #240
Ste
Bored

i can't believe i ****ed up that last race.

it was in the bag

Unread 25 May 2006, 22:13   #241
Nadar
I see you!

How did I do?
Unread 26 May 2006, 12:20   #242
Blastoderm
________

First.

Heh.
Unread 26 May 2006, 21:37   #243
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

BMW are going to win this
Unread 27 May 2006, 23:31   #244
Ste
Bored

Well that last race was good! Dropped down to 11th on the first lap and then pitted.
And then I won

thats the 3rd shit start in a row - I stalled in the last two

Unread 28 May 2006, 01:13   #245
Stifler

ended #2 \o/

best finish yet, normally i end 10-14

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 28 May 2006, 07:50   #246
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Well that last race was good! Dropped down to 11th on the first lap and then pitted.
And then I won

thats the 3rd shit start in a row - I stalled in the last two
how the hell you won that i dont know, if only my mechanics didnt screw up.
Unread 28 May 2006, 09:31   #247
Ste
Bored

i put it down to my decent pitting strategy and the fact my car was a hell of a lot faster than everyone else out there - I was getting "fastest lap" pretty much every lap.

You lost it on lap 11:
Fodder makes a pitstop from P3 lasting 22.69 seconds. Tyre choice is Cut Slick Hard. 23 laps of fuel are taken onboard. The mechanics made a mockery of the whole pit process!

Unread 28 May 2006, 10:44   #248
jerome

bloody PSH!
Unread 28 May 2006, 11:26   #249
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i put it down to my decent pitting strategy and the fact my car was a hell of a lot faster than everyone else out there - I was getting "fastest lap" pretty much every lap.

You lost it on lap 11:
Fodder makes a pitstop from P3 lasting 22.69 seconds. Tyre choice is Cut Slick Hard. 23 laps of fuel are taken onboard. The mechanics made a mockery of the whole pit process!
Starting on monsoon and pitting first lap was a good strategy.

if my mechanics hadnt screwed up, i wouldn't havebeen stuck in the middle of the pack, i'd probably have been in front of you, but you'd probably have overtaken me
Unread 28 May 2006, 11:42   #250
Tomkat

I should have won that

1st in qualies.
1st in warmup.
Home town.

I don't think I make enough pitstops, looking at you lot. Also, I thought cutslicksoft was meant to be faster? Why do you take 3 pits on cutslickhard?