User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 May 2003, 20:02   #1
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Pro Evolution 2

BEST GAME EVER

but my friend is a bit good =/

I'm pretty good I guess but he is amazing

we have regular grudge matches and he always wins the git.

Basically anyone play it a lot and got any tips?

We do Master League Data Match and this is my team, bearing in mind that i haven't bothered to complete it yet just started division 1.

in goal : Chilavert or Toldo

Left back: Juanfran or Sorin, trying to buy Lizarazu and I just refuse to buy Carlos

Right back: Zanetti

Centre backs: Bocorda and Cannavaro

Def mids are Vieira and Mpenza atm
att mids are Recoba on the left and Lapenti from Forever France (only team i bothered to unlock)

upfront is me (cheaty edited player) and Vieri or Cantona

basically I want another really good def mid with pace
and maybe to buy some new defenders.

any ideas or just post how goddamn great the game is.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 15:21   #2
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts
oh I know, this game is absolutely fantastic ( your talking about the psone version arent you?? )

burt im afraid i would kick your ass in that game!!!!

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 15:22   #3
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts
I always take the french squad. we dont play the master league teams. we just play the national teams.
this game is damn addictiv!!!

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 16:32   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
such a pity the dutch names arent in as pro evolution 1 dutch team > *

try just taking inter and see if you can beat him with them perhaps?
also, don't try the through bal in pe2, as it isn't as good as in 1, but learning how to chip the keeper is a really good skill to have

and i bet i could beat any team you bring to the table with the un-edited Man Utd as i do this to my friends really good data team all the time, and it really irritates him
Unread 13 May 2003, 21:24   #5
Freakozoid
Anon.

hmm clearly you lot are poor at this game.
and its the PES2 version

chipping the keeper is easy
through ball does work, play it diagonally with a fast striker such as Claudio Lopz
Unread 14 May 2003, 00:23   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
through ball is ok, but nowhere NEAR as easy as the first one, and no matter what, i can never chip the keeper, its the only thing i cant do, no matter what i try, i know how to do it, just it never goes right
Unread 14 May 2003, 00:37   #7
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
ISS games are so much better then the fifa series.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 01:52   #8
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree.

I played a superb through ball the other day, from midway inside my half, past their last defender to my striker who neatly finished.

lovely.
Unread 14 May 2003, 15:28   #9
Freakozoid
Anon.

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
through ball is ok, but nowhere NEAR as easy as the first one, and no matter what, i can never chip the keeper, its the only thing i cant do, no matter what i try, i know how to do it, just it never goes right
don't use the L1 chip as it is gay.
press r1 when the shoot power bar is building up or enable the double tap square chip in controller settings.

its easy