User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Apr 2003, 01:13   #1
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
What was the best April Fools joke you have ever seen?

so..?
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 01:15   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
When people thought that April 1st was New Years Day.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 05:20   #3
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Norweb fighters in Red Dwarf.

Quality

Although if you want to be picky it wasnt done on April fools day. But even so its a great one
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 05:26   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
planetarion went down
and we txt'd kloopy to come online.. and he thought it was an april fool's joke :\

actually i find that quite funny :P
(luckily fudge came to the rescue!)
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 11:31   #5
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I heard that someone filled a dormant volcano with tires and set it on fire for a joke...
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote