User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:46   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
To me

**** off

This isn't funny
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:50   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
sorry.

good bye.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:51   #3
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
lollers
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:53   #4
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
eh?
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:56   #5
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
eh?
someone was posting with my account somehow

i suspect a new vb expliot of some kind
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:58   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
someone was posting with my account somehow

i suspect a new vb expliot of some kind

We're moving forum sometime this week apparently, if the problem follows us there it'll be dealt with.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:59   #7
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We're moving forum sometime this week apparently, if the problem follows us there it'll be dealt with.
but in the mean time what happens to my good* name

*oh nevermind