User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Sep 2003, 20:32   #1
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hoddle is sacked

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ur/3127616.stm

Speaks for itself.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 20:34   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
[FOOTY] tag plz, or u will b b&
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 20:34   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
The fact that their last 1000000 million managers haven't been able to win trophies suggests that the problem goes further than bad management.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 20:35   #4
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I would like to apply Barry Fry for that job please.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 20:38   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
The fact that their last 1000000 million managers haven't been able to win trophies suggests that the problem goes further than bad management.
George Graham, had he lasted to the end of the season, would have had a good shout at the FA Cup. They were making progress.

Hoddle has brought in aging players (with the except of close season last), and has moved backwards not forwards.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 20:47   #6
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Hoodle couldn't manage an erection, which is a problem when you have a team full of pricks.
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 20:47   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
I knew this thanks to my 'source' several hours ago (epenis++)

Graham was awful
If we had Gross in now instead of before he'd do well but that ain't ever going to happen.

Bring back El Tel!!
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 20:53   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Graham was awful
Yes, his dull football that got reasonable results (and a good cup run) was much worse than Hoddle's dull football that got terrible results.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 20:57   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yes, his dull football that got reasonable results (and a good cup run) was much worse than Hoddle's dull football that got terrible results.
exactly!!!

Unread 21 Sep 2003, 20:58   #10
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
"Hoddle is a useless twat"

Tottenham chairman
Daniel Levy
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 21:11   #11
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Sword
"Hoddle was a great player but a useless manager"

Tottenham chairman
Daniel Levy
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 21:11   #12
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Being sacked is God's punishment for being a sh1t manager.

I bet he ends up at Carlisle Utd

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 21:18   #13
Bobzeh
Sheep Lover

Bobzeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

Hoddle has brought in aging players

Well, duh. Who isn't aging? :\
Bobzeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 21:19   #14
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Being sacked is God's punishment for being a sh1t manager.

Unless, of course, you are Barry Fry.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 21:22   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobzeh
Well, duh. Who isn't aging? :\
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:25   #16
Ragnarak

Raddy Antic
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:32   #17
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Raddy Antic

You know you want Barry Fry. Go on, it'll be tough on us, but given time, we'll adjsut and cope.