User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:31   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
ITT we post our current favourite song

by current i mean one that you like to listen to a lot at the moment

currently mine is 'Karma Police'*

last week it was 'The Trickster'*

the week before it was 'A Wolf At The Door'*

*yes, i am going through a Radiohead phase. but it won't be long until I start listening to QOTSA again

(first person ot point out 'pur' is a faggot)
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:32   #2
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I am quite liking most of the stuff by Guyver at the moment, but especially Trapped by Guyver.

Although my all time fave of Gouryella - Gouryella is up there too.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:35   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
At The Drive-In - Ebroglio
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:35   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Slippery People - Talking Heads
Time is running out - Muse
Benasi - Satisfaction
A.D.I.D.A.S. - Korn
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:36   #5
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
Benasi - Satisfaction

That's sooooooo two months ago. Although the videos rather good
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:38   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
i never saw the video actually
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:40   #7
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
i never saw the video actually

But it had scantily clad ladies using power tools!!!!!!
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:53   #8
Anu
Kontrè*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
The Hives - Mad Man
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:54   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hari Kunihiko - Shuurai
Morgan Heritage - Wisdom Weed
egotronic - die partei
Hærværk - Loven Slår
and
Looptroop - Long arm of the law

Thats my top5 just now, in no order whatsoever.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:54   #10
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
rancid - david courtney
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:55   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Time is running out - Muse
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:57   #12
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
oh yeah i'll be listening to Muse soon, i can't be arsed to spend money on the album so my sister is downloading it at uni which means i probably won't listen to it for like 3 weeks until she pops down for the weekend
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:58   #13
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
oh yeah i'll be listening to Muse soon, i can't be arsed to spend money on the album so my sister is downloading it at uni which means i probably won't listen to it for like 3 weeks until she pops down for the weekend
is she fit?
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:03   #14
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
is she fit?
she's "pretty" and my friends say she has great breasts
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:08   #15
Anu
Kontrè*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
pix
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:08   #16
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
she's "pretty" and my friends say she has great breasts

lol pic lol
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:16   #17
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Bob Dylan - Idiot Wind
Leonard Cohen - So Long, Marianne (even though my sig is from Lover Lover Lover)
Prokofiev - Piano Concerto No.1
Spiritualized - Cop Shoot Cop
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:18   #18
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Snow Patrol - Gleaming Auction
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:19   #19
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Absolution?
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:21   #20
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

no pic available! sorry but you'll have to wank over that Jameson woman instead
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:24   #21
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
no pic available! sorry but you'll have to wank over that Jameson woman instead

what jameson woman???

lol pic lol
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:29   #22
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fishbone - I'm a weed plant

AND JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - SENORITA <3 <3 <3
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 09:47   #23
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Coal Chamber - Loco
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 10:00   #24
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
lostprophets - burn burn

at the drive in - napoleon solo

douglas - drinking alone

dopamine - sick lie future
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 11:20   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

The Marionettes - Ave Dementia.

Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 11:33   #26
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Black Eyed Peas - Where is the Love?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 11:34   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Black Eyed Peas - Where is the Love?

It was just one minute ago on the radio and I was just saying to my collegue that this song so ****ing sucks
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 11:48   #28
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Well I like it, so you can take your opinion and shove it where the sun doesn't shine, which you may or may not enjoy, I'm a bit lost on your current status.

Unread 22 Sep 2003, 11:49   #29
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Well I like it, so you can take your opinion and shove it where the sun doesn't shine, which you may or may not enjoy, I'm a bit lost on your current status.

but it's really unbelievably **** dude!
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 11:57   #30
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
A.D.I.D.A.S. - Korn
I rest my case.

Unread 22 Sep 2003, 11:59   #31
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
I rest my case.

hey I can't help you forgot about teen drift and lust