User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 May 2003, 02:30   #1
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone else find

that they get drunk enough to just want to drink more, even though it's going to be bad for them?
Unread 31 May 2003, 02:32   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
not for me, there is always a point I start to drink coke or something.

most of the time that is. very rarely I just want to get wasted.
Unread 31 May 2003, 02:33   #3
poshphil
Little Bitch

meh, just must be I've had a crap evening then.
Unread 31 May 2003, 02:35   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I have a mental break that slows me down just before i would get sick.
Ace, eh? (I can overried it if i want, but its no point, is there?)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 02:38   #5
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
most of the time i have a drink limit, then i alternate between normal and alcoholic drinks. Ofcourse sometimes i want to get wasted, find some illegal substances, and wake up thinking 'where the hell am i?'. those are normally the better nights.
Unread 31 May 2003, 02:40   #6
poshphil
Little Bitch

I wish I had some illegal substances right now. That'd properly **** me, and I'd be happy
Unread 31 May 2003, 02:41   #7
poshphil
Little Bitch

I'm back at the flat, drinking cans of stella I bought earlier. I've already been out drinking.
Unread 31 May 2003, 09:22   #8
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I would advise giving blood in the afternoon, then going on a bender that evening.
Teh win !!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 09:23   #9
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
This is the thing, its not th 6 pints you drink to get you pissed, its the other 7 that you somehow feel the need to have once you're there.