User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 May 2003, 00:40   #1
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough
A very important question!

Jaffa cakes

are they cake or buscuit?

discuss.
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:41   #2
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
They are cakes.

A biscuit requires a relatively solid 'biscuity' part.
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:41   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Cake.

Not biscuit.

Fool.

No dis-****ing-cussion.
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:43   #4
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough
I spent ages trying to argue this to some people a while back
we were split 50/50
just seeing what other peoples opinions are.
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:44   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Cake.

Cakety-cake-cake.
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:44   #6
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
It's a biscuit.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:45   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They're called Jaffa 'Cakes'.

Answer it yourself!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:46   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
They're called Jaffa 'Cakes'.

Answer it yourself!
Apparently it's illegal to eat mince pies.

I believe this is lies.

Oh how times flies...

I've run out of... eyes
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:52   #9
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Cake
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:53   #10
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
i would count them as a biscuit. Dont ask me why, I just would.
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:54   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
i would count them as a biscuit. Dont ask me why, I just would.
You're outvoted.

Get out of our country.
Red.
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:54   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Hey, who won this thread?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:55   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
It sure wasn't the commies!
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:55   #14
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Can you count?
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:56   #15
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
You're outvoted.

Get out of our country.
Red.

But I have 50 people here right now who agree with me. They just dont have board accounts, or net access.

Yes, thatll do.
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:57   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
But I have 50 people here right now who agree with me. They just dont have board accounts, or net access.

Yes, thatll do.
Sounds like terrorist talk to me.
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:58   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Sounds like terrorist talk to me.
Ban Terrorist. Close thead. Eat Jaffa Cake?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:59   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Ban Terrorist. Close thead. Eat Jaffa Cake?
Darn tootin'.

The Jaffa Cake is mine by the way. Sanctions or something.
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:59   #19
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Why not ask the BBC? http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A185104
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 01:01   #20
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Apparently it's illegal to eat mince pies.
It is. Thats what happens when Oliver "I'm Better than Churchill" Cromwell is allowed to run the country.
Unread 31 May 2003, 13:06   #21
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: you'll be needing this URL

Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/
My new homepage!
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 13:15   #22
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
They are cakes.

There was some debate about this a while back in some newspaper somewhere (damned if I can remember which one), they had a letter from a press person for the Jaffa cake company, and they are cakes, as cakes go hard when they are stale, and biscuits go soft. Jaffa cakes go hard when left, thus are cakes.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 01:18   #23
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
They come in the same kinda wrapping as biscuits, so I'd call them biscuits personally.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 06:43   #24
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
I'll just jump on whatever the bandwagon happens to be.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 10:58   #25
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
They taste like cakes, but are the same size as biscuits.

Bakes
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 12:20   #26
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
You eat giant ****ing jaffa cakes.

or tiny fairy cakes
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote