User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 May 2003, 15:15   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Friday

As I kinda liked yesterdays thread. mostly because I had a far more interesting day than anyone else, I thoughgt I'd avail you all of my day today.

Wake up, go down again for buffet brekkie, boiled eggs, toast, lots of coffee, lots of juice. Get picked up, go to buy a rug in market, haggle some, drink coffee, haggle more, get bargain, profit.
Pick up customer chaps, drive to shop for vodka, food and sundries. Drive into mountains, go up to 10,500ft, get tour through observatory, sit outside next to snow fields, eat food, drink vodka, toast the snow, the moon, the stars, etc etc.

Drive up to lake at 11,000ft, comrades go for swim, I wonder at the presence of ice crystals, go for a paddle, get frostbite on toes, toast the ice, the snow, the car, the fact I'm English, anything at all.

Get back to hotel, feel both exhilarated at having had the opportunity to do things like this, and that I'll be going home tomorrow and deflated that this is probably the last time I'll see these people who have, after meeting me for just two days, have taken time out to show me the wonders that the Kazakhstan mountains have to offer. It's a weird old life.

How's everyone else doing?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet

Last edited by Dead_Meat; 23 May 2003 at 15:22.
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:17   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
were you getting paid as well?

I did the same as yesterday. I could provide a link, but I doubt you will follow it.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:17   #3
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Wake up.

Revise Legal Theory. Don't revise Legal Theory whilst eating a bowl of cornflakes/watching the cricket/finding anything else to do other than revise. Watch Neighbours. Go to the pub.

Sleep.

Repeat until June 18th. Until this date I hate you all.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:19   #4
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Today I lacked motivation.
Alarms goes off at 9.
Sleep 'til 11.
Don't go out to find job/hand in CV + unwritten book review to Waterstones.
Don't go the gym.
Go get milk and search for FHM.
Find milk fail in FHM search.
Eat cereal for lunch.
Watch a crap film.
think about leaving the house

Might either watch 28 Days Later now
or go play PES2
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:22   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Wake up, have breakfast, go to school late, go to maths and physics classes, play three hours of poker, go home, come online, start playing poker online, post on GD in DM's thread about my day, type the words "wake up, have.............
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:22   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
Today I lacked motivation.
Alarms goes off at 9.
Sleep 'til 11.
Don't go out to find job/hand in CV + unwritten book review to Waterstones.
Don't go the gym.
Go get milk and search for FHM.
Find milk fail in FHM search.
Eat cereal for lunch.
Watch a crap film.
think about leaving the house

Might either watch 28 Days Later now
or go play PES2
do you sometimes get rudely awaken by the dustmen?

Unread 23 May 2003, 15:23   #7
Freakozoid
Anon.

no
but I sometimes feed the sparrows too
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:24   #8
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
were you getting paid as well?
Of course.

The power has now gone off, which is a bit of a downer, but if I drink the mini-bar quickly enough, it'll still be cold.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:24   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
wake up

make jam sarny

I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:24   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Friday

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
As I kinda liked yesterdays thread

WTF?!
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:24   #11
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
no
but I sometimes feed the sparrows too
does it give you an enormous sense of well being?

Unread 23 May 2003, 15:25   #12
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Of course.

The power has now gone off, which is a bit of a downer, but if I drink the mini-bar quickly enough, it'll still be cold.
ace. where can I get a job like yours?

and can't you just dangle them out the window, or is it warmer wherever you are now?

Unread 23 May 2003, 15:26   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
does it give you an enormous sense of well being?

He doesn't know, it's all a bit of a blur i think.
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:27   #14
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Lesse, I went to sleep at 6am this morning. I got up at about 9 or 10 cos I wasnt sleeping very well. Went for a dump. Went back to sleep till 12. Went for another dump. Decided I have food poisoning. Dump, then bath. And up till now i have just moped.
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:27   #15
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
I was woken up at 12 by people on Trinity Street (part of the busiest street in Cambridge ("part of" because streets in Cambridge change names every 50 feet)) making a lot of noise. Damn city. Do these people never sleep?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:33   #16
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Woke up at 9:00. Went back to sleep.
Woke up at 11:30. Went back to sleep.
Woke up at 12:15.
Got shower.
Got something to eat.
Went up to Admin 2 and payed hall fees thus rendering myself nearly insolvent.
Went to mate's to give her back her maths notes I'd borrowed. Talked to her for a bit til she went to work.
Went to another mates to see if he was doing anything. He appeared at the door wearing nothing but a towel with suspicious noises coming from his computer. I made an excuse to leave.
Came back here. Got lunch.
Played MotoGP for a while until I got pissed off with flying off the bike on the same corner every goddamn time.
Read the updates on www.theregister.co.uk
Checked my emails - found a few million forum replies, two offers of penis enlargement, and an IGN Daily Games News e-newssheet.
Followed forum reply threads.
Looked around forums, found this thread.
Replied.
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:34   #17
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
I was woken up at 12 by people on Trinity Street (part of the busiest street in Cambridge ("part of" because streets in Cambridge change names every 50 feet)) making a lot of noise. Damn city. Do these people never sleep?
the spires must do if they dream. Or is that Oxyfard?

Unread 23 May 2003, 15:38   #18
Freakozoid
Anon.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
He doesn't know, it's all a bit of a blur i think.
Sparrows are rare.
They all went to Tunisia.
I am so bored.
Everyone I know except those that live hours away from me are still at college

I think i should be too possibly but I prefer to stay home.
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:39   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Alarm went of at 11, threw my cell at the wall, slept untill 1.
Got up from bed at about half two, went for a ciggarette, made some tea, showered, another ciggarette.
Ate a slice of bread, played some halo, watched some crappy tv shows, and currently i am sitting here contemplating going out. (But it rains )
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:48   #20
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
the spires must do if they dream. Or is that Oxyfard?
Oxford is strange, so it's probably Oxford.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:50   #21
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
12-3am puffin and drinking with m8s, m8s pass out in my house
6:45am wake up/shower/coffe/bus to work
8:00am Work or 'turning_up_look_like_i'm_doing_something _when _i'm _not_being_paid_****_money_for_doing_fk_allsuits _me_i_just_spend_my_0time_sp4ming_these_forums'
15:50pm: still spamming forums, getting bored, still 40mins of work left, will sp4m more.........
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:07   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Got up, went to work, got in on time today, yay.

Took calls, our systems crashed 10 times today, sent some e-mails. Made an arrangement to go out tonight.

Went to Bromley at lunch, walked around, ate a sandwhich.

Came back to work. Took some more calls. Posted 30 times in the thread about ID.

Can't wait until 5pm...
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:17   #23
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Got up, went to work, got in on time today, yay.

Took calls, our systems crashed 10 times today, sent some e-mails. Made an arrangement to go out tonight.

Went to Bromley at lunch, walked around, ate a sandwhich.

Came back to work. Took some more calls. Posted 30 times in the thread about ID.

Can't wait until 5pm...
where did you go for your sandwich?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:34   #24
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
I just woke up, ive been on nights. I hate you all
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:55   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
where did you go for your sandwich?
Well, I ate my sandwhich while walking through the Glades, but I actually bought it at work. I can't afford your poncy arse sandwhiches. :/

I forgot my bus pass though, so I had to walk back up Masons Hill, wheras usually I just the get 61/208/358 back from Bromley.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:56   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
From my room in Christ's (overlooking the Fellow's Garden and Christ's pieces [ps. absolutely fantastic room it was]), the only noises of the outside I could hear were the screams of people being raped on the pieces.

It was quiet in the morning though.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:03   #27
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Woke up at 0810. Decided to make an appearance at college and so ran downstairs and went to catch the 0815 bus. Saw the bus drive past as soon as I stepped out of the house. Shouted abuse at the bus for a while, then went back inside.
Ate some Cornflakes, read the newspaper, started ranting to my sister about how incompetent the Court of Appeals are(they legalised hijacking aeroplanes). Got my free Kym Marsh CD from Coca-Cola. Went to listen to it on my computer while waiting for the next bus to come.
Caught the bus at 0900, pondered whether to bother going to Computing, or whether to just go and wander the streets of Darlo for a while. Decided to wander.
Went into WH Smiths and had a look at the magazines. Decided not to buy any. Went to Electronics Boutique and bought The Sims: Superstar. Went to HMV, bought The Final Countdown on DVD. Went to Everythings a Pound and bought some nifty spy device.
Went to college, had a Law lesson, went back to the town center to have lunch and bought a new hat from Woolworths.
Went back to College again to see my form tutor. Turns out he wasn't in. Went into the library to kill time until my Business Studies lesson. Lesson was cancelled, went home.
Came on the Forums, saw this thread, replied.
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:24   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
7am: got up, rushed about like a looney getting ready for work (this is usual)
7.20am: left the house, walked a mile (this is my attempt at excercise) to the bus, instead of catching another bus there.
8.10am: arrive at work, as i dont start work till 8.40am, this is a bit of a bummer, but its the only bus which gets me there on time
work until 12, then go for dinner, quiet morning.
come back from dinner at 1pm, then have to deal with annoying scots bloke with the broadest accent i have ever heard, all the other staff see him coming and leg it, leaving me to try and decipher him, gits
its now 5.22pm, i am at work until 7pm bummer

but at least i am off down the pub tonight and my ex GF is in a different country (admittedly this is only scotland so watch out if you are out on the lash in Stirling tonight) so she cannot stop me pulling \o/

GAME ON!
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:32   #29
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
waking up too late and still tired as ****, glass of coke, the obligatory 'well it's friday' (with a **** off voice) excuse for being late, coffee and relaxing its friday afterall, answering phones, doing some paperwork, amazing moron on the phone who didnt understand the phrase 'one moment please, I'll look it up for you', end of day bulls.hit chats with collegues discussing the dullness of our jobs, bus, back home, telling mom not to say people i am home the coming weekend cuz of the speedround, clicking the forum link and in the meanwhile firing a camel cigarette.